Help Me Remember An Old Playstation Game

slain

I've been buying PS1 games lately to play on my PS2 and have some fun with, and I remember one that I played as a kid and had a blast with. You played as a guy with a pumpkin or something similar for a head IIRC. It was a platform type game, and on one of the first levels I remember having to push some big blocks around. If anyone can identify this game, I'd be incredibly happy :)

Also, recommend me some old PS1 games(I'm mostly into fun platform games) I already have:

Spyro The Dragon

Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko

Crash Bandicoot 3

WWF Smackdown! 2: Know Your Role :shifty:

EDIT: Shit, can somebody move this to the Arcade please :rolleyes:

Edited by slain

Tomb Raider 3 was great for Lara Croft's logistically baffling house. I'm still trying to figure out why someone would have all those nigh-on impossible secret passages built in to their own house, or why the foundations were 90% fish tank.

I only ever played the demo of Rollcage. It came with an edition of Official Playstation Magazine, and you'd race 3 laps, and the demow ould give you a code that you sent into the amgazine, fastest time won a prize (can't remember what). I was well chuffed to be in like the top 5 after hte first week or so. Only for my time to be well and truly destroyed by the end of the competition (think I was about 30 seconds off in the end, something ridiculous).

Ah, Psygnosis, how I miss thee.

I only ever played the demo of Rollcage. It came with an edition of Official Playstation Magazine, and you'd race 3 laps, and the demow ould give you a code that you sent into the amgazine, fastest time won a prize (can't remember what). I was well chuffed to be in like the top 5 after hte first week or so. Only for my time to be well and truly destroyed by the end of the competition (think I was about 30 seconds off in the end, something ridiculous).

Ah, Psygnosis, how I miss thee.

Nothing better than leading the butler into your walk-in fridge then leaving him trapped in there.

Oh how I laughed.

That was seriously the highlight of all Tomb Raider games for me. :lol:

Rollcage was kick ass as well.

TOMBI. I've been trying to remember the name of that game for weeks, I was meaning to ask in here, but couldn't think how to word it. Brilliant stuff.

Nothing better than leading the butler into your walk-in fridge then leaving him trapped in there.

Oh how I laughed.

That was seriously the highlight of all Tomb Raider games for me. :lol:

Rollcage was kick ass as well.