Sean Lock

YI

Been watching some of the first series of "8 Out Of 10 Cats" on Teleport Replay and Sean Lock is probably the funniest bloke around at the minute. Just absolutely fucking hilarious. Episode 6 (Of season 1) with Iain Lee, Rob Rouse (What's he doing these days? I miss the Jimmy Carr/Rob Rouse/Lucy Montgomery days of "The Friday Night Project"), Alan Carr and Frankie Boyle is possibly the funniest episode of anything ever. I actually laughed so hard I started to cry. He's always top notch on QI, when he's on as well (The episode with Rory McGrath springs to mind) and his sitcom is absolutely fucking hilarious. The episode where he gets addicted to the red bull ripoff "Blue Rat" and spies on his neighbours, before becoming obsessed with the fact someone in the flat across the street has a horse, fucking amazing. "15 Storeys High", awesomeness. Everyone should check it out. I'm annoyed that you can't buy Series 2 seperately, but at least it's available now. I'm going to have to buy 1/2 together, and I'll just give my copy of 1 to someone as a present. :shifty:

"She (Maria Sharapova) makes that much noise hitting a tennis ball, imagine...I don't think she'll ever have to move a piano, but she's not going to be at the top forever".

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That may actually be my second favourite quote after the Dara O'Briain;

"Can you see the girl...can you see the girl, at night...can you see the girl, at night, from a tree...if you've got the answer to any of these questions......".

Which no matter how many times I've seen that Mock The Week episode, still cracks me up so much.

Edited by YI

The episode with Rory McGrath, is the greatest QI episode ever. Sean Lock just absolutely rips the piss out of him, and his pretending to be sucked into the portal beneath the desk when Rory and Stephen are arguing about the Latin name for birds is hilairious.

"Do you get called tosser much?"

He's a highlight of QI when he's on it. I can't actually think of anyone who's been a better guest panelist than him. Bailey and Jupitus are better on Buzzcocks. Maybe Phil Kay, he was hysterical, "Morag, fetch me a bed of rice! The children shall eat!". :D

• 3 weeks later...