Top 100 Video Game Characters of All Time

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing the update, I think Megaman X would be a very interesting game, if that where the case...

Son of a...

... it's fixed now. You guys suck, why didn't anyone else say something? -.-

Balrog?

BALROG?!

BITCH, IT'S BLANKA, MOTHERFUCKER! B. L. A. N. K. A.

BALROG

200px-Balrog.jpg

BLANKA

200px-Blanka-capcomfix.jpg

Blanka looks like he could fuck you up. Balrog looks like somebody ALREADY fucked him up.

Guest Basquiat

...ah, shit, got my wires crossed. Now I look stupid. :(

And Balrog is cool because he has multiple widow's peaks. Not a lot of guys can pull off that look.

Edited by Basquiat

You're just reminded of Lord of the Rings. You and your hobbit fetish.

#9 has been posted! When we reach the Top 5, I will post a list of the remaining characters in the line-up, so you can all make some guesses as to who's made it in that far.

Er, yeah. That confused me. Did you not even play GTA:SA Norris? :P

Cesar isn't even black, you can't even use the 'blacks look same lol' argument. (¬_¬)

I hope no one lame comes up soon. I couldn't stand a King Slender x OMFG.

CJ was my pick for overall best video game character, and Norro's write up perfectly explains why.

But that's not a picture of him in the update. That's a picture of Caesar, his sister's boyfriend. <_>

You're shitting me, right?

God damn it, that site I was on said that was a wallpaper of Carl. I haven't even SEEN the artwork for San Andreas aside from when I actually played it, and that's been awhile, so I forgot >_

I'll have that fixed today, sorry guys.

Murray: I'm a powerful demonic force! I'm the harbinger of your doom! And the forces of darkness will applaud me as I STRIDE through the gates of hell carrying your head on a pike!

Guybrush Threepwood: Stride?

Murray: All right then, roll! ROLL through the gates of hell. Must you take the fun out of everything?

{Murray is suspended from the top of a pole near Voodoo 'n Things}

Guybrush Threepwood: How'd you get up there?

Murray: Through sheer force of will!

Ohhhh, if there should ever be a video game movie made, it should be on the Monkey Island series. IT WOULD WORK.

Edited by Catsham

It would be one of the funniest gaming movies ever made. Christ, I'd pay double to watch it if it were done well.

Oh, as an aside: sorry for the wait, gents, been busy. This week's schedule is much lighter then the past few, so I'll have the rest finished this week (God, and my attention span, willing >_>)