FIFA '08

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing I'm wondering, is how updated are the transfers? Nothing more annoying than beginning a game and finding that your squad isn't 100% updated. So is it fully updated as of September 1st? ...If it's mid-August, I probably won't bother and just wait for PES. Too many changes to make to squads otherwise.

And yes, I'm a perfectionist.

Name one transfer.

Diarra to Arsenal from Chelsea.

Camara to West Ham from Wigan.

Murphy to Fulham from Spurs.

Faye from Bolton to Newcastle.

Beye from Marseille to Newcastle.

...Ok, you get my point. And these were on the last day I believe, not 3 or 4 days before.

Transfers as of 25/8/2007, that's what it says. Just checked one, Diarra is not at Arsenal.

Ive just gone into the squads for the first time today, and Diarra is at Arsenal on mine. Camera is at West Ham, Murphy is at Fulham, and both Faye and Beye are at Newcastle. I guess all the transfers are updated on the 360.

• Admin

I'll get better once i'm able to use both eyes, seeing as I can only use one at the moment because I had a cricket ball hit into the other yesterday and it's all swollen and horrible. But he played alright.

In that case I'll withdraw the game invite I just sent you - don't want to take advantage of an injured man!

EwoodNo9 and the mighty Rovers will batter you another day :shifty:

Just beat Rabid Wolverine's Blackburn 1-0, but to be fair he battered me for most of it. But the lethal Viduka struck again with a header.

We need more people to join too.

Edited by The Cool One