Glastonbury

Gogol Bordello seems to be one of those bands that you have to see live. They are really fucking wierd, but seeing them(on tv at least) in Reading/Leeds and now Glastonbury Im hoping I get to see them come T in the Park time.

Watching it now and the chick from the Gossip seems pretty fucking wasted. I cant say I like their music anyway, so Im switching back to the Who.

T'other day you could watch all of Björk's set on interactive telly. So I did. And it were bloody marvellous.

The Who were quite good, The Gossip were rubbish, Babyshambles were better than I've seen them in a long time. Haven't seen owt else.

I went. It was rather good. Had to work 5 hours a day though- sadly my shift fell upon Bjork's set, but managed to get a bit of a break to see the first 4 songs, lovely stuff.

Highlights:

Chemical Brothers- fucking ace as usual

Super Furry Animals- As above.

Bat For Lashes- As above... again.

Lily Allen- I was shocked. Expected to hate her but she was so, so entertaining. Loved it.

Modest Mouse- I've seen Johnny Marr live. I can die happy.