Fonejacker

Katsuya

So, yeah, the new series on E4 started last night. Fucking hilarious, just as good as The Comedy Lab episode. The "rent a flat" was brilliant, as was the restaurant phone call. I'm not a huge fan of Terry Tibbs or The Mouse, but for some reason I know have an urge to go to duhfs, get new a internet service providings and rescue people from inside bank vaults.

Guest muddatrucker

Yeah I watched it last night, probably the first time I've laughed out loud on my own for a while, I liked when he tried buying the fridge and the guy played along.

Gotta admit, it was damn funny, Terry Tibbs and the Duhfs guy where great. I loved the way he kept trying to convince the bank manager woman about the account and sort code. Also, did the woman in the art shop see the camera? It was like she kept staring into it.

I believe it's repeated on Tuesday, I think on E4.

Anyway, bloody brilliant show. Was expecting it to be pretty average, but it really surprised me. A really slick, well executed package. I actually quite liked the mouse, but the bank account guy was good too. The total randomness of the graphics and the accents were great. Hopefully more good stuff to come, and it is good when people start playing along on the other end, so more of that please.

• 1 year later...

Donald Donaldson is a brilliant character. "I've got a twelve waiting here for you Francis". "It's the inside of my windows that are dirty Francis, filthy in fact."

I'm definintely going to pick up the first series DVD next time I'm in town because I missed one or two episodes and can't really remember much of it anyways.