Dammit, Jason Lee, what the hell are you doing?

ROC

What the fuck does religion matter? That's a tool thing. That's like me going "Oh shit, what? Dude's a CATHOLIC? Pft, no wonder he can't act!" Big deal! Wow! Scientology's a weird religion! And all the others aren't?

People don't make a big deal about other religions because other religions weren't invented 40 years ago by a science fiction writer.

Lee is talented. He is the only Scientologist I will allow myself to watch and it's mainly in the hope that we can help him see he doesn't need their Celebrity Center to be successful and famous.

Guest Basquiat

That and Lee's doing the voice of the Underdog movie, which I severely hope is good, but that is getting less and less likely.
Edited by Basquiat

What I'm hoping, although I'm probably just dreaming, is that the poster is using the Chipmunks as realized on the poster in order to capture "today's generation" or a more urban audience and that in actuality, the movie will never see them dressed like this or even if it does, it'll just be for a little bit. Characterwise, the only outfit that even comes close to fitting is Alvin's, but even then, it's still horrid.

Speaking of the poster, am I the only one that thought that it looked like Stephen Colbert was in this movie? I mean, look at it...seriously.

• 3 weeks later...

That and Lee's doing the voice of the Underdog movie, which I severely hope is good, but that is getting less and less likely.

The preview's been on a couple of times today on the networks I frequent, and it blows. If you've seen any comedy with a dog in it for the past... well, if you've ever seen any comedy with a dog in it, you know the jokes already. Ha ha, they drink from the toilet. Ha ha, they sniff each other's asses. Ha ha, a dog says "All bark, no bite," and it's funny because dogs actually bark. There's actually a part where the female love interest dog goes "Oh where, oh where has my Underdog gone?" We're talking bad.

And God, did anyone else see this Alvin & The Chimpmunks ad and immediately flash back to those anti-drug PSA's from the 80's? "Hey, kids! Dope ain't cool!"

I'm waiting for Captain Planet to be turned into a live action movie by Hollywood. Think of it, it would either be hilariously terrible or shockingly badass.