Help me get into Football/Soccer

rocksta

Lets not start who have the best fans fight. >_>

Best way to pick a team is to watch a few games and see who you like. Or, Blackburn.

As an American he should like American Football. The closest thing to playing like a team in the NFL in football, is Blackburn.

:shifty:

Unfair tag, but I like it. When Hughes first came and we were playing defensive, rough shite to ensure we stayed up everyone hated us, slagged us off, called us the new Wimbledon etc. I loved that, made me feel like an outlaw of the league. :shifty:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I know I need to watch it but the question is where to watch it in america. I've been considering getting a livesoccertv package recently but thats moderately costly. I have some money but if anyone knows a better way to watch matches in the US be my guest to recommend it.

Guest John Wayne Ringy

There's a FOX Soccer Channel and a Gol TV that are available on all satellite providers, also depending on where you live there's also roughly 8-10 more channels you can pick up.

Well I found a site that has some torrents for games and I was watching a couple and jesus christ is Blackburn dirty.

I love it :wub:

Gahahaha you have learnt well! Is Neill playing in whatever match you have? :P

Edited by 9 to 5

He's gone now right? Thats a shame.

Savage broke his legs I learned that, is anyone else gone or not playing, transfered or what not from what I'm watching. I think its just last season.

Erm, since I don't know the line-up hard to tell. Neill has gone, as has Andy Todd another dirty merchant. Aside that no-one springs to mind.

And Savage only broke one leg. He will be ready for the new season.

Edited by 9 to 5