NCAA 08

A-Dub

Here is a place to discuss the best football game year in and year out, NCAA.

Also, I've heard that on the 360 they won't have 1-AA teams, I have a friend that's headed to butler next year and we were looking foreward to playing as him...any word on if they're gonna be in there?

You know, if a game isn't ready, like all these supposed next-gen games aren't, don't fucking release it. There's no rule that says there has to be a game every year. If you have to have some kind of presence to meet the season, just release a roster update, at a reduced price.

It's not a port, it was a complete re-make last year. They're still in the process of re-making stuff. Compared to having the exact same Dynasty mode that's been in for years, compared to not having all the stadiums in, compared to the 30FPS they had last year just to make it playable...they can't completely rebuild a decade-old franchise from the ground up in about 2 years.

From the videos and reviews I've seen thus far, NCAA 08 seems to be the best of the series. For the first time, I'm actually looking forward to playing Campus Legend.

Only issue, however, is that All-Pro Football comes out on Tuesday as well. Gonna be tough deciding which to commit to.

I'll probably get this Wednesday or Thursday, due to my paycheck coming in Wednesday. I get it every year regardless of the reviews, I just love NCAA Football. Hopefully Campus Legend will be better this year, but I've heard that it should be so I hopefully have nothing to worry about.

I played the demo, and it's a rediculiously fun game...all the movements are a lot more realistic so it stresses the team concept on the field, especially on defense. You can't just have one rediculiously fast MLB doing everything, which is cool. Pass rushing is also a lot more fun because it isn't all about speed, the OL is a lot smarter.

I'm really pissed about 1-AA teams though. I mean, this is the next gen, they should be able to have everything plus more.

The demo is incredibly fun. I've yet to come across a mid-air collision, disappointingly, but the high-low hit stick is a blast to use. It's fun to cut somebody off at the knees and have them tumble over. It's also fun to smash your hands into their shoulder pads and send them flying backwards a yard or two. :D

Its says more realistic player movement, yet to me it seems like the players run like they have a load in their pants.

With that said, the demo is incredibly fun. I'll have a tough choice between with and APF2K8 tomorrow...

I myself will probablly get it sometime today. I think its neat that our campus legend gets to play the roundof sixteen in his state tourment. everything look good for it. It will be my frist game for x box 360 so, I'm excited. I recenty switch from sony to microsoft, so, i will have to get the hang of stuff, but I am very excited for this game.