Ken Jennings

Boulder

Thirty-time "Jeopardy" Champion Ken Jennings broke $1,000,000 on tonight's broadcast.

When "Jeopardy" announced they had abolished the five-time win limit last year, I knew it was only a matter of time before a really dominant champ came along. However, I had no idea he would be this dominant.

How long do you think he can go?

Thirty-time "Jeopardy" Champion Ken Jennings broke $1,000,000 on tonight's broadcast.

When "Jeopardy" announced they had abolished the five-time win limit last year, I knew it was only a matter of time before a really dominant champ came along.  However, I had no idea he would be this dominant.

6 more years until the car from Night Rider beats him in the finals of a 64 man Jeopardy tournament.

Guest Mr McFarlane

When "Jeopardy" announced they had abolished the five-time win limit last year, I knew it was only a matter of time before a really dominant champ came along.  However, I had no idea he would be this dominant.

He'll go at least 25 more years =P

jesus christ?!? 30 times? Thats fucking insane....lucky dude, Jeopardy has been kinda easy the last time i watched, which isnt fun, i thought it was more fun to ask the wicked hard questions, that way they have to pay less.

jesus christ?!? 30 times? Thats fucking insane....lucky dude, Jeopardy has been kinda easy the last time i watched, which isnt fun, i thought it was more fun to ask the wicked hard questions, that way they have to pay less.

The questions on "Jeopardy" are easier than the ones on shows like "Who Wants to be a Millionare", but that's part of the style of the show. It's about knowledge, reaction time, and rapid-fire participation.

The questions on "Jeopardy" are easier than the ones on shows like "Who Wants to be a Millionare", but that's part of the style of the show.  It's about knowledge, reaction time, and rapid-fire participation.

Me and my friends always joked that Stephen Hawking would do horrible on that show.

On topic, 30 times...Jesus. It must suck to be the other participants against him. Just think what they must be thinking:

"I can't believe I'm gonna be on Jeopardy! I might win some money! Oh fuck beans...it's that guy...."

Guest Wrestlekid

He'll be beaten eventually, but he's so quick in his delivery, and his knowledge is so widespread, it's not even funny. I think he might be able to make it to around 1,500,000.

Guest SelfHighFive

Its too fishy if you ask me. People are smart, but to be that smart about everything possible? If the questions seem too easy, it's probably for a reason. I don't know, I've always been skeptical about things like this.

I'm also skeptical. I haven't watched the past few episodes (I think last Thursday's episode was the last one I saw - I usually watch the Law & Order re-runs on TNT, unless its an episode I don't like or have seen a lot of times), but there was one episode where he hit the buzzer a little too fast on a question. And it was a fairly hard one.

Incidentally, on one episode, the $64,000 Question was one of the answers. :D

At any rate, I'm sure the 5-time limit will be back next season, if Ken Jennings is legit.

Edited by GhostMachine

He's kinda like the HHH of Jeopardy.

Been on top too long

NEVER wants to do the Job

And has kept the title to the point that it's become boring

Am I reading a little too much into this?

I'm shocked that people would say Jeopardy is "getting boring" or that they'll switch back to the five-time limit. Because of Jennings, the show is getting all sorts of mainstream publicity, and I can only imagine the increase in ratings.