The New EWB CW3 Mod.

ROC

Okay, after a bit of planning and some creative changes, I have decided to work on the mod, this time (partly influenced by the fact that the Dark Mod on CW3 is focused around metal) I plan to focus mostly on indie stuff. This doesn't mean that other obvious stuff (as in groups that are obviously well known enough to be put in) won't be put in, it just means I'll probably want to put Arcade Fire and Battles in sooner than Thrice and Rise Against.

So, any really solid talents to put in? I will try to get to them all, but I definitely have a list of stuff I must get to re-putting in first.

ROC Update 01.

Edited by ROC

I'd like to see The Thermals, Dinosaur Jr (or perhaps Sebadoh and J Mascis and the Fog separate as that seems to be more likely with Sebadoh now going on tour), Mudhoney, Sonic Youth (if they aren't already in there) and the Meat Puppets or something in there. Also according to Wikipedia and his website, John Lydon is working on a new solo album. Yeah that's all the biased additions I can think of atm.

Edited by THEXTREMIST

If a vagina could sing, it'd sound like Battles...not that they're bad or anything, just tell me that statement's not true.

Clearly I should give them 100% ability to smite you. :shifty:

Edited by YI

If a vagina could sing, it'd sound like Battles...not that they're bad or anything, just tell me that statement's not true.

Clearly I should give them 100% ability to smite you. :shifty:

I mean, I like vagina as much as the next guy. But 100%, on a pedestal a bit?

Tom Waits.

You knew it was coming from one of us Tom Waitsians sometime.

Waitsy's been in Chart Wars since the beginning. :P

Oh, and a question. I've gotten to Ipecac. Which Mike Patton project should a pick to put in? Peeping Tom is his most popular, but Tomahawk has recorded more material, same with Fantomas.

Million Dead, even though they broke up ¬_¬

And Idiot Pilot. Just for the video for Day In The Life Of A Poolshark.

And Coheed. Because otherwise, you're gay.

I wholeheartedly agree on the idiotpilot inclusion.

Tom Waits.

You knew it was coming from one of us Tom Waitsians sometime.

Waitsy's been in Chart Wars since the beginning. :P

Oh, and a question. I've gotten to Ipecac. Which Mike Patton project should a pick to put in? Peeping Tom is his most popular, but Tomahawk has recorded more material, same with Fantomas.

Ermmm, I'd guess I'd go with Tomahawk, if you have to chose.