OFFICIAL EWB FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Maxx

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

That second part was my bad, as I misunderstood what you said for whatever reason. However, you can't say I don't have the best team just because I lost to yours. Maybe I don't have the best team in the league, but it's in substance its light years ahead of yours.

Well, we played head-to-head and I won, that's pretty clear cut. :kiss:

Honestly though it's looking like it'll be a good back and forth league between most people. Not a whole lot of blow outs and one of the other two undefeateds has Vince Young as his QB so it's only a matter of time. :shifty:

Well, we played head-to-head and I won, that's pretty clear cut. :kiss:

Honestly though it's looking like it'll be a good back and forth league between most people. Not a whole lot of blow outs and one of the other two undefeateds has Vince Young as his QB so it's only a matter of time. :shifty:

While your team is performing well Biggz, I still feel it was poorly drafted, as you absolutely could have landed Brady in the second round.

I mean you're winning without either of your RBs scoring, thats good and bad, as obviously it can't continue like that. You are a clear contender however, as is LL

I'd also like to give props to JStarr for actually using the trading block feature

Edited by Maxx

Fucking Bulger. As usual, a guy is a perfectly consistent fantasy player untill I pick him up, and then it doesn't matter if he's got Torry Holt as a wide reciever, he'll find a way to suck.

Not related to this league in particular, but I didn't want to post it in the real football thread and already accidentally put it in the English football thread.

So..

Does this trade make sense?

I get Tom Brady, Brian Westbrook, and Todd Heap.

He gets Tony Romo, LT, and Antonio Gates.

I'm currently in first place (tied 3-0, but have more points overall).

My team right now is:

QB: Tony Romo, Jake Delhomme, Mark Bulger

WR: Randy Moss, Steve Smith, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald

TE: Antonio Gates

RB: LT, Willie Parker, Adrian Peterson, Chris Brown

K: Jason Elam

DEF: Pittsburgh, Minnesota

I am thinking of trading Chris Brown and Calvin Johnson / Larry Fitzgerald for an upgrade at WR.

Do it, that's a retarded trade.

Westbrook will carry and catch as many TD's as just about any other RB this season, you've seen what Brady will do, and Heap is one of the most reliable TE's. Not to mention Westbrook is an upgrade if you play two RB's at all times. You'll lose some points at TE but not a lot and gain at the other two positions in most weeks.