Well I'll be damned

'That Guy'

So basically anybody who has seen the RE5 trailer notices that the zombies are black. Well I guess it doesn't take long for an organization to get pissed off. Check out this Outraged Black Woman. I think she is taking this way too seriously, I mean just because there are black zombies, doesn't mean little Johnny is going to enlist in the army so he can go around killing African-Americans. Maybe I am just not looking at the "bigger" picture, maybe I am racist -.-.

So what does everybody think about this? Is RE5 gonna start hatred towards the African-American race? Or will this just be a very small issue way out of proportion?

Small issue, and I hope the woman gets ridiculed by both video game fans and (trying not to segregate people here, but) members of the black community. Why? Because as usual, oversensitive people are making public outcries and trying to force people to sympathize their overly sensitive feelings and ways of living, by ruining it for everyone else.

I doubt it'll reach that level, but essentially, it's the same as others that have. Like it says in the article, the origins of the idea of zombies-- at least, rather, depending on which kind-of zombie you look into-- was derived from an African culture.

Racism's still around, yeah, but it's not running as rampant as it was decades ago. People need to stop being so fucking paranoid about the feelings of each other and start looking beyond the surface of what they're seeing. It's a zombie game. The idea of zombies originally came from African mythology (depending on what variation you look into). Wow, what a fuckin' coincidence.

tl;dr: the bitch is crazy and needs to be slapped, nothing's going to come of it.

Edited by The Mask of Norro