This is quite the accomplishment

Jester of Death

What the hell does this have to do with sports? It's a video game screenshot. Stop being a douche, seriously.

Hey jackass, fuck off for a second and give the guy a break. So he posted in the wrong forum, no need to act like an asshole. Who the shit do you think you are, the EWB Volunteer Police Chief? Christ, there is a life beyond the internet message boards. Find it.

Hey jackass, fuck off for a second and give the guy a break. So he posted in the wrong forum, no need to act like an asshole. Who the shit do you think you are, the EWB Volunteer Police Chief? Christ, there is a life beyond the internet message boards. Find it.

Way to flame me, while trying to teach me a lesson about giving someone a break. He's been doing this all over the board, so I told him to quit it. You on the other hand are just being a hypocrite.

Guest MuRd0K

*Marks for EBG*

He has a point naiwf, seems like in every thread, you post something in the likes of "Can you ban this guy?" "Give this guy a warning" and everytime someone disagrees with you, you moan.

Acting like an asshole won't help him and it certainly does NOT make you look cool.

Way to flame me, while trying to teach me a lesson about giving someone a break. He's been doing this all over the board, so I told him to quit it. You on the other hand are just being a hypocrite.

Way to flame me? How old are we? 5? 6?

He's been doing this all over the board...so somehow I really don't he's causing direct harm to anybody. But we all know the world ends when someone posts about a video game in the Sports Bar.

And how am I a hypocrite? This guy posts, doesn't try to start anything, so you act like an asshole to him. So I acted like an asshole to you. If would have told the guy "Hey man, wrong forum" I wouldn't have given two shits.