Official 2007 NCAA Football Season

ACCBiggz

Yeah, the added game this year has caused many of the so called "cupcake" games on the opening two weekends.

It has also landed us the afore mentioned OSU match ups ...... A&M/Miami this year .... Ok State/UGA this year, KSU/Aub this year ....... The Cal/Tenn games were scheduled in advance of, but because of the likelyhood that the 12th game would be added ......

it has also given us WF/NEB this year ... Alabama/FSU this year .........

the trend has been more towards teams actually scheduling worthwile opponents ....

I like it

I wonder who the new Vols head coach will be next season? Cutcliffe, maybe....

Fulmer will most likely be out after this season....definitely next....if things don't turn around. The defense vs. Cal was pathetic until it was too late.

Well, I got home from the Michigan game last night. It was quite the experience to say the least. It was only the second college football game I'd ever been too (last years home opener on labor day for Michigan as well being the first) and I go out and see one of the bigger upsets a while. Though, I do not believe it's a UPSET in the way that App. State shouldn't have won or doesn't have the same talent, just in the way of rankings, divisions whatever.

App. State played a much better game, they started strong and carried that momentum on almost all of the game (the one exception is after the huge Mike Hart touchdown run in the 4th quarter to give Michigan the lead, they went out and a threw a pick the next drive) but other than that they controlled the game and Michigan's defense had one hell of a hard time trying to stop them.

Man...I love college football.

I go out and see one of the bigger upsets a while. Though, I do not believe it's a UPSET in the way that App. State shouldn't have won or doesn't have the same talent, just in the way of rankings, divisions whatever.

What ? ? ? ? !!!!! ? ? ? ?

Do you understand the whole divisions and differences and the like ? :blink:

I go out and see one of the bigger upsets a while. Though, I do not believe it's a UPSET in the way that App. State shouldn't have won or doesn't have the same talent, just in the way of rankings, divisions whatever.

What ? ? ? ? !!!!! ? ? ? ?

Do you understand the whole divisions and differences and the like ? :blink:

Tonight, FSU @ Clemson, Bowden Bowl.

The tailgating has already begun ...... my choices of brew for today consist of Duvel, Warsteiner, and good 'ol Shiner Bock.

It is now roughly 4 1/2 hours to gametime and my buzz is in full force.

Drew Weatherford WILL play well tonight, and Smith will run for 135+ .............. :shifty:

It comes down to QB play. If Weatherford plays well it'll be a route. Clemson has a new QB that hasn't been succombed to top level defenses yet so that'll give the FSU O some time to work things out. It'll come down to which QB plays the best however. I have FSU winning simply because the defense will help the offense enough early on for them to find their stride.

Jimbo Fisher is already starting to make an impact with the Noles' future as to be expected.

E.J. Manuel

Pro-style quarterback

Virginia Beach (VA) Bayside

Rivals.com Rating: 6.1

Position Ranking: 1

Ht: 6-foot-4

Wt: 201 lbs

Forty: 4.6 secs

Class: 2008 (High School)

Elite 11

Manuel has decided upon a college and lit up the camp circuit, so he now looks to lift his team this season to a playoff berth after going 5-5 last fall. Manuel and the Bayside Marlins begin their tough 10-game district schedule at Kempsville in the opener. The Chiefs topped Bayside in a close one last year, 17-13.

Florida State (solid verbal)

LSU

Maryland

Miami-FL

North Carolina

Oregon

Penn State

Rutgers

Tennessee

Alabama

Boston College