Official 2007 NCAA Football Season

ACCBiggz

Wow, congrats to Oregon for the game today .... great coaching was evident, and the players really showed heart and made good on what could have been an even more disastrous end to the season .... Roper looked great, and Stewert showed just how good he is.

Freakin Cal. Damnit. Carney doesn't get hurt, and Longshore doesn't get benched the game would probably have been different. Of course, now Tedford is going to have fun on whom he goes with. Personally, Longshore has gone downward rather than upward .... but hey, what do I know.

And, at least the FSU players that aren't injured or didn't get caught cheating are making a stand. I like what they're showing about themselves, and it would be amazing if they could pull it out.

I'm not a huge College sports fan, but it was nice to see Michigan get the win, and for their seniors to go out on a winning note.

More importantly, it was nice for Lloyd Carr to end his career with a win. Even though the season wasn't pretty, this is a happy note to leave the game on.

It was a pretty good game all around though, a nice high scoring affair.

Yeah, I'm a Michigan fan, so it was a nice win for the Seniors and especially for Lloyd Carr. He looked really happy when the team lifted him up on their shoulders, it was a cool moment. Hopefully we can use this win as a stepping stone into the next ear with Rich Rodriguez at the helm. 2008 will be an interesting year for Michigan football, that's for sure.

Michigan has a lot of talent that I expect to see go places in the draft, too. Long is going to be a top five pick, and Michigan has a bunch of other guys that should go relatively early as well.

God I FUCKING HATE Texas Tech. Garbage, fucking garbage. That's two years in a row they've managed to win a game in which they had no business winning. God I hate them.

Eh, it was good and all for Michigan but to me, it showed me something about those players. It isn't good. Where was that team all year ? Sure, you're going to be "up" and all that crap (I know, I played ball in college), but there isn't THAT much of a difference in performance. The team that took the field today hadn't taken the field all year for Michigan. It being Carr's last game and all .... maybe they decided to play out of joy that he's gone. Hell, I'd be excited if I was going to be coached by RR next year too. Just kind of funny that they can find it in themselves to "send him off."

Ask Wisconsin.

Seriously though, they've got Michigan over Florida and that's it. PSU won over an A&M team that everyone thinks is "weak" anyway, and had to play catch up in order to do it. That game easily could have gone the other way. Purdue over Central Michigan .... really, come on.

Indiana lost, Mich St lost, and Illinois isn't going to win either.

so they stand at 3-4 and might break even at best. That ain't exactly the picture of greatness now is it ?

Edited by HailtotheKing

Michigan played well? Hart fumbled TWICE. The man who dosen't fumble, and he put it on the turf not once, but TWICE. There is no way that the Florida 'This team is so damn good they were considered a NC contender with two losses' Gators should have lost to the Michigan 'We lost to Appalachian State' Wolverines.

SEC dominance my ass.

Meh, a "complete" mid major does. Exhibit A - Boise St.

Hawaii is a one trick pony, and a team with the talent of UGA can easily corral that (as is being played out). The team that Boise St had would at least have made a game of it.

Still though, until the BCS actually seperates its conferences from the NCAA (which will never happen), every team deserves an equal chance at the national title in order for it to truly be the NCAA national championship. If the BCS schools can get credit in the win column for scheduling a mid major early in the season, then said mid major should have every chance to win the exact same national title that they were used as a "pad" for.

Hell, you want to talk about Hawaii's shit schedule and you'll get no argument from me. Yet, Ohio St gets ripped for their schedule ... which was made even worse by Illinois today ... and we'll see them on Monday Night playing for the national title. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I'd rather see the old bowl system where the winner of the Cotton, or even Holiday Bowl could end up the national champion. At least then EVERY team was taken into account.