KT Tunstall has a new album...

ROC

So I was surfing the nets and was tipped off to the find of a new KT Tusntall record. Me, being the singer-songwriter loving bitch I am, of course got excited.

And then, I saw the album cover:

41x6x4jLxkL._SS500_.jpg

Don't know why, but that just looks so so awesome. Best album cover since the Katherine McPhee one...for obvious reasons. :pervert:

Oh and don't ask me why I made this topic...I just wanted to show the love.

Ye, I'm a huge KT Tunstall fan - gonna go see her in Portsmouth soon. The new single was damn good, and the albumn is suposed 2 be fucking awesome. It also helps shes hot as hell!

I heard nothing of KT Tunstall outside the singles (and even those without much great interest on my part), but I really dug this record. Exciting, nice and varied, and she's got a great ear for melody. Sort of like John Mayer, in that they're both infinitely listenable when they're on. Best tracks: If Only, Funnyman, Hold On, I Don't Want You Now, Saving My Face and Someday Soon.