Prison Break Season 3 Thread

Zaz

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss when the bad guys were the Company. At least they helped with decent cliffhangers. I'll reserve overall judgment about the season until they actually go about putting the breakout together, since the lack of a breakout is what most people hated about season two anyway. But we need bad ass Bellick back.

I miss when the bad guys were the Company. At least they helped with decent cliffhangers. I'll reserve overall judgment about the season until they actually go about putting the breakout together, since the lack of a breakout is what most people hated about season two anyway. But we need bad ass Bellick back.

I was going to come in and complain a little bit about this season, but then I realized that I have to remember that they are still establishing the characters, so I can't expect a "OMG WTF" show right out the gate.

They seemed to clean up the Whistler stuff really quickly, I guess so that he and Michael could start the planning sooner, since they have one week. How the heck is he supposed to come up with a way to break out in a week? I mean, it's not like there's much else to do, but still.

The Sucre thing did bug me, though. I mean, I guess maybe he didn't think about her being on the run with a baby and everything, and when Lincoln said something to him he finally thought about it, but it just makes it seem like him breaking out was kind of pointless. At least Lincoln will have someone to play off of other than the chick with the scratches on her face.

Overall, it's keeping my interest peaked, however, at the same time, it's sort of letting me down, as I am not thinking "HOLY SHIT, I can't wait for next week's episode", I'm thinking more "well, that was interesting. time for raw, wonder what next week's episode is going to be..."

As the guy before me said, I'm going to wait to say whether or not this season is good or bad until they are done establishing the different characters, and we can get to the real meat of the show.

Yeah, um

Haywire still appeared in last nights episode due to Mahone without his meds. It was basically just him going crazy and Haywire had blood on the side of his head, sort of like ghost from the dead thing. And supposedly Sarah died because Lincoln found her head in the box.

Am I the only person who thought it was Sarah's head the instant they teased the reveal last week? I don't really get why it's so "shocking"; if it were LJ Lincoln would have gone crazy and the ridiculousness of their twists have gone well beyond hand in a box. Gotta love how the producers find a way to keep this show TV's biggest sausage fest though. When they killed Veronica I figured that was basically Sarah's insurance policy because they wouldn't kill off ALL their female characters, right? But hey, the producers choices beyond the first season have proven that even the most basic common sense elements of TV logic are not to be taken for granted with this show. This latest episode wasn't bad, it was the best of the season so far, but it definitely wasn't anything to write home about. It was a make or break episode for me though, so at least I'll give it another week.

Am I the only person who thought it was Sarah's head the instant they teased the reveal last week? I don't really get why it's so "shocking"; if it were LJ Lincoln would have gone crazy and the ridiculousness of their twists have gone well beyond hand in a box. Gotta love how the producers find a way to keep this show TV's biggest sausage fest though. When they killed Veronica I figured that was basically Sarah's insurance policy because they wouldn't kill off ALL their female characters, right? But hey, the producers choices beyond the first season have proven that even the most basic common sense elements of TV logic are not to be taken for granted with this show. This latest episode wasn't bad, it was the best of the season so far, but it definitely wasn't anything to write home about. It was a make or break episode for me though, so at least I'll give it another week.

Guest BatistaBomb

All last season I was waiting for Sara to bite the dust, and now that its happened - I'm kinda sad, I dunno why, maybe the softy in me was pulling for Sara and Michael all this time. Wow.

Honestly, Beatnik makes perfect sense. I don't watch this show for hopes that Michael will find someone at the end. I watch this show for the awesomeness of the characters like T-Bag, Mahone, Bellick, and so on. I think it's a smart move for the producers, because ultimately, although they lose a portion of their audience, they never wrote the romance thing terrificly anyway. And they needed to take a chance with this, because if this works, it might ultimately give Prison Break another season with Michael going after the Company.