Anyone Here Seen Goal! 2?

Baddar

Because I really enjoyed the first one and I'm struggling to find a review that has any good things to say about the second. Is it really that bad? If you've watched it and actually liked it, let me know. I can get it tonight so I'm pondering watching it. It's either Goal! 2 or pissing Emmerdale anyway.

Thanks in advance

Phil.

It´s about the same qualety as the first one (well, the music aint as good)... i know people who hated the first movie, i would not recomend this one to them. If you liked it go for it. (maybe wait some time, it´s actualy ending with "to be continued")

That's good enough for me. Yeah, I know they're making another one. Apparently they had filmed some scenes for the 3rd movie before they even began the 2nd according to Anna Friel. I think the 3rd movie involves Santiago playing for Mexico in the World Cup.

Lack of Newcastle means the suck. The first one was a bit shitty. :shifty: The only good line was the "How old do you have to be to drink here?"..."About 11".

But if you like the first, you'll probably like the second.

Edited by YI