Gimme some kind of estimate...

Chris2K

I'm planning on trading in the following games this weekend:

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Wii)

Tiger Woods '07 (PS2)

Championship Manager 2007 (PS2)

Star Wars Battlefront II (PS2)

How much do you reckon off one game (say, Super Paper Mario) for these four games?

I would think around £20 for Zelda, and around a fiver for Battlefront.

Tiger Woods and CM would be worth bugger all really, maybe a few quid each, as they are updated yearly and I think stores have trouble shifting out of date copies (Hence why Fifa 2006 is 98p in my local game store, and they have about 6 million copies).

I would guess around £30-£35 for the whole lot, which should get you a copy of Paper Mario.

I'm not much of a Zelda-playing type person. I bought it hoping it would change my mind, but alas it didn't.

I would eBay it but the hassle seems a little much for me. If I'm likely to get 20-30 quid for the four games I'll definitely go ahead with the trade, thanks a lot.

If there's a CeX store near you, you'll get:

Zelda - £16 cash or £21 credit

Tiger Woods - £7 cash or £10 credit

Champ Man - £7 cash or £10 credit

Star Wars - £6 cash or £8 credit

They're selling Super Paper Mario for £30, so if they've got a copy you'll still have £19 credit left over. It'll be a second hand copy though if that matters to you, as they only trade and sell used DVDs and games. Or you could take the £36 cash and get yourself a new copy somewhere (Y)