Best Girlband Song EVER!

YI

Yes...everybody loves Girlbands....they are epic...but who has the best song ever?

All Saints are the shit with "Pure Shores" and "Black Coffee".

The Spice Girls have the godlike "2 Become 1", "Mama", "Spice Up Your Life" and "Say You'll Be There"...the first two being the better songs.

"THE TIDE IS HIGH BUT I'M HOLDING ON...I'M GONNA BE YOUR NUMBER ONE!!"....god bless the 'kittens'. "The Tide Is High", "Eternal Flame" and "Whole Again".

The Sugababes have a shitload of awesome too. The new single, "Round Round", "Red Dress", "Freak Like Me", "Hole In The Head", "Push The Button" and "In The Middle".

Girls Aloud have some quaity tunes as well, and probably top the 'totty' stakes. "Love Machine", "Jump", "Biology", "Something Kinda Oooh" and that one that goes "BISH! BASH! BONG! OOOOH!"

"Survivor" by Destiny's Child weren't to bad either..."Bootylicious" can die.

BUT WHAT'S THE BEST!?!?!?!!

Edited by YI

now....Girls Aloud are the most attractive...but for some strange reason...Atomic Kitten are the one's I'd rather see in a mass 'lez-fest'....the blonde from Sugababes can join as well...the tree swinger from Sugababes is the fittest darky ever though.

The Tide Is High can't really be classed as an Atomic Kitten song though cos they butchered the Blondie classic that it once was (and that was apparantly originally by the "Paragons" in the 60s).

Now a mention HAS to go to B*witched, while their music wasn't particularly good, the lass with the curly hair was gorgeous....Actually "Blame it on the Weatherman" was pretty good.

Ah yes, her name was Lindsay Armaou apparantly...

00header.jpg

Also, as I refuse to count Jim Corr, I class The Corrs as a girl(ish) group - and I actually REALLY like the song "Runaway", although I believe it was a cover. Still, my university first year DID see me with an Andrea Corr poster in my student room. Woohoo.

"Not Gonna Get Us" by Tatu is also actually a decent piece of music - personally I feel the two of them are kinda overlooked for their music cos of everything else surrounding them.

Edited by ChrisSteeleAteMyHamster

Also, as I refuse to count Jim Corr, I class The Corrs as a girl(ish) group - and I actually REALLY like the song "Runaway", although I believe it was a cover.