Jekyll

THIR13EN²

So, I ordered this show on Amazon.com after seeing a preview for it at the beginning of several other movies this year. I've watched some of the episodes, and I believe that this is a truly amazing show. I can't believe that no one turned this into an original tv series and kept this going. James Nesbitt is amazing at playing both Dr. Jackman & Mr. Hyde, he is a truly great actor next to Christopher Eccleston from Heroes & Doctor Who. The shows also got Michelle Ryan from Bionic Women, which completely caught me off guard, as I didn't notice it was her from the previews, and wasn't expecting to see her on the show. Anyway, has anyone else seen this this?

So, I ordered this show on Amazon.com after seeing a preview for it at the beginning of several other movies this year. I've watched some of the episodes, and I believe that this is a truly amazing show. I can't believe that no one turned this into an original tv series and kept this going. James Nesbitt is amazing at playing both Dr. Jackman & Mr. Hyde, he is a truly great actor next to Christopher Eccleston from Heroes & Doctor Who. The shows also got Michelle Ryan from Bionic Women, which completely caught me off guard, as I didn't notice it was her from the previews, and wasn't expecting to see her on the show. Anyway, has anyone else seen this this?

Yeah, I did. I really enjoyed it. I'm sure I started a thread about it somewhere. Anyway, if memory serves me correctly peeps on here were generally indifferent to it.

Wow, I ain't going to lie, but I just marked out a bit after seeing this thread. I loved watching it on BBC America. Definitely one of my favorite shows that nobody has heard of. I think you will like this show a lot and am glad that you bought it. Any word on if their will be a second season or not? They could make one, but are they going to?