Boyz II Men

Liam

AAAAAAAAAAND I'LL TAKE...WITH ME THE MEMORIEEEEEEEES, TO BE THE SUNSHINE AFTER THE RAAAAAAAIN... CUZ IT'S SO HAAAAAAAAAAAARD... TO SAY GOODBYE... TO YESTERDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I loved Boyz II Men. I remember I used to be like, the only white dude into new jack swing.

Boyz II Men exist to me as this bizarre vague reminder that yes, I was alive during the early '90s. Like, there's only one Boyz II Men song I can immediately identify (Youtube informs me that it's "Motownphilly"), but... yeah.

In conclusion, Motownphilly's back again

Doin' a little east coast fling

Boys II Men going off

Not too hard, not too soft~

I remember Motownphilly quite a bit, fondly even. I don't like the song, or the band much, but the fond memory comes from the days of my child hood, back in simpler times.

And not to hijack the thread...but how about Bel Biv DeVoe? I loved that song "Poison" when I was five/six years old.

"That girl is POISONED........".