Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games

LL!

Is it me or this one of the most exhausting, frustrating fun as hell games to be released on the Wii yet? My forearms are killing me! The game is just soooo addictive and fun. I can't wait to start playing this with friends. :D

While I don't condone the way he said it, I am still 100% with LL on this one. Juan, don't post something like that without reason... if you think it's pointless for him to be excited about the game for some reason, actually say why rather than just bash on his taste. Because as it stands, your post is pretty offensive to people who might actually get excited about this game.

In unrelated news, I just saw your sig, and I love it. I realize it has dick to do with this thread, but I don't have a Wii.

However friends of mine do, and I love big Brain Academy on there. Its alsoa ddictive. And I saw the commercials for this, and it looks awesome. And LL is cool.

So there.

While I don't condone the way he said it, I am still 100% with LL on this one. Juan, don't post something like that without reason... if you think it's pointless for him to be excited about the game for some reason, actually say why rather than just bash on his taste. Because as it stands, your post is pretty offensive to people who might actually get excited about this game.

Like me, who will be getting the game as soon as possible.

So, I played the game a bit this weekend at my friends house. And let me tell you, I fucking suck. Although I did somehow come in first place for the 100m hurdles (yay Yoshi), and I rocked the shit in Dream Table Tennis (Yay Tails!). It is a fun game, but it can be hard, I suggest people give it a try!