Buying a DS Lite

PkmnTrainerJ

My grandparents asked for a Nintendo DS Lite with More Brain Training for Christmas. I'd like to get them a new one, but if not, I'll get a preowned one and wipe all the data beforehand, but I am trying to look for the best price for a bundle pack of the Lite & Brain Training. I have had a quick look online and everything seems to have exploded in price, so if anyone knows of any good offers, either in stores or online it would be much appreciated.

I doubt many Gamestation stores have many preowned in - I know we don't.

If they do it's £90 for a DS Lite with a preowned game £14.99 or under.

We get new, more expensive Nintendo deals from head office all the time.

Now it's £149.99 with a started kit, a selected game (Brain Training, More Brain, Deal or no Deal, Sight Training) and then a game of your choice. Poopy ain't it.

You'd probably just be as well buying them separately, £99.99 for a DS Lite and £15-£20 for More Brain Training.

Although it seems no website actually has them in! Looks like you'll be lucky to get a console at all, let alone in a bundle with the game. Try your local Woolworths store, I know the store I work at still has a good few DS's in, but we sell about 10 a day, so best to get there quick. We got a shedload of delivery of them a few months back and they've just been selling through, so you might be lucky. Our bundle is either Ratatouille or Sims 2 Castaway for £114.99 though, so I doubt your grandparents would want either of those.

The manager of the Woolworths down the road threw one of our guys out last friday when he was price checking to make sure our games weren't more expensive.

Shame on you. Checking the prices is absolutely legal and for the best of the public. For shame.

We're now all fighting over who can go this week. :D