December 2007 Wrestling Graphics Contest

DECEMBER WRESTLING GRAPHICS COMPETITION

The Rules: TNA is debuting a new PPV that allows fans to vote online on who they'd like to see face each other, and in what kind-of match. Sound familiar? Then you probably get where this is going.

The Specifics: This month's is a bit more challenging: you're designing a promotional poster again, but this time over a new show whose name you will come up with, and you will also design the logo for the show. You can also choose which wrestlers may appear on the poster, but they MUST be employed by TNA. No matter what, the graphic must be 400w x 500h.

The Deadline: December 25th.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you threw that up FAST.

Yeah, that works fine. Glad to see an entry already :)

That you'll have to wait until the end of the month for from me :P

Edited by The Mask of Norro

Ha, you're not the only one to get one up already.

tnasyntaxerrorgu3.jpg

Obviously 'CONTROL_US.3/23' is a take on SAVE_US.222. 3/23 being the date, March 23rd.

The name 'Syntax Error' comes from coding, and could mean that by some 'error' control has been handed over to the fans, much like the original Taboo Tuesday was advertised as.

I toyed with Matrix Digital Rain code for a bit, and I think it comes out well. Light enough to see but also not to intrude with the rest of the poster.

I gave Cage and Kurt a pixelated look to go along with the computerised theme. Kurt and Cage used as could be hinting at a match between the two, with something to do with Karen. That and the pose that Karen is in was perfect for what I wanted to do, which is add in her holding a mouse by the cord :P .

Edited by TheModernWay

both great entries so far guys. Loving the rules too bad my favorite source for tna pics is closed lol. I've got my idea all planned out so once I find good source pics I'll get on mine asap.

Alright, well this is my first ever time doing anything like this so take it easy on me, alright fellas? I went for a design that would appeal to me I suppose, and I feel I pulled it off rather well compared to what I had in my minds eye. I realize it might not be everyones cup of tea though.

NOTE: I started on this when Senshi was employed with the company... if there's a problem I could replace him I suppose.

finaleuw1.jpg

Edited by apsham

Hemme.png

I'm not happy with my inability to do backgrounds and i think this is too simple to be simple and effective but it's the best i could come up with. Only after completion did I realise it lacked TNA's name anywhere outside of the website, Oops, too late to edit though as the PSD didn't save correctly. I must also add that i did not cut the Half Life 2 logo, be that against the rules, i apologize and the same if i have broken any other rules.

Edited by JKDaRock

You may say who your favorites are, that I don't mind. Just remember: you're not judging the competition, whoever steps up when I ask them to shall be judging this competition (Y)

had a shot, i think its better than most of my stuff

compentryko0.jpg

Two days until deadline, folks. Once the clock strikes twelve and Christmas ends, this contest ends with it. Be sure to get your entries in ASAP!