December 2007 Wrestling Graphics Contest

Deadline is midnight tonight. Hopefully those of you who still want to enter have already done your pieces, would hate to have you working on a Christmas :P

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not yet, gonna try to get in touch with judges from last month's contest and see if they're up for it again.

If you want to be a judge though Baddar, feel free to send me your judgments and reasons via PM. Any help is always appreciated :)

• 3 weeks later...

Dochappy submitted his scores to me a little while back. I've waited it out for a short while to see if anyone would have the decency of stepping forward so that an entrant wouldn't have to pull out of the contest, but since no-one has, it looks like I'm going to have to take his.

I'll be leaving work here shortly, so when I get home tonight, I'll be putting up the results of the contest for December.

January contest is canceled, and when I do the February contest, I'm just going to have everyone involved PM me their scores for each other's works to me, except their scores for their own.

Unfortunately it's came to this, so yeah... hopefully that will help the judging problem at least, since we seem to have no shortage of competitors in this particular competition.

Well it certainly sucks that it had to come to this, but it'll be nice to finally have some comments and closure on the competition. Looking forward to maybe trying in February when it comes around.

Using your eyes and perception, it should be easy to see above that I entered.

• 2 weeks later...

So are we still waiting on votes... coz if need be it ill step down to vote, i mean im not gonna win so yeah.. id like to see the judges votes as well though

let me know

Man that's like the third time in about 24 hours or so now someone's asked :P

I understand, it's been awhile and people are getting antsy, but I decided to with-hold the results for this contest until the last night of January, so it can come bundled with February's rules for the new contest the next day. That way things will at least still handle like they should have leading into the next contest.

And this time, I hope we have enough bloody judges to warrant another.

so you make us wait with no viral marketing? how dare you especially in a wrestling related board :pervert:

cheers for letting us know, and good idea.. i really hope these contests continue, they are really quite fun, look forward to seeing the results

Please, please read what I already posted not but two posts ago XD

It's fine, guys. I'm just stalling the results until the end of January so I can pack them with the February results, so at least there'll be a sense of normalcy to how things head into February's contest.

Please, please read what I already posted not but two posts ago XD

It's fine, guys. I'm just stalling the results until the end of January so I can pack them with the February results, so at least there'll be a sense of normalcy to how things head into February's contest.

I think Jorden Snow meant he'll be a future judge for next time.

Even if he didn't, count me in again.

It will today, sorry guys but the past 4 days I've spent working on all kinds of things, so yeah, kept delaying myself. My fault really.

It'll all be going up today though :)

So last night those plans to do that got shot to hell from everything else I was doing, and I'd forgot. Sorry D:

Working on it now, so at least I can honestly say it'll be going up this time.

Well after compiling the scores I've realized Doc never got me the scores for nufan's graphic. Damn it.

Alright, well depending on how Doc scores nufan's piece, the final results will be subject to change. I'll get the scores up here shortly.