Fable

MDK

I'm some way through my on/off quest through Fable and it does have it charms. There's something childishly deliscious about having everyone call you Arseface in a West Country accent only for you to fart in their face. I too am trying to venture onto the side of evil but am also a stickler for side quests. Trouble is I lust for treasure and rewards and and up finishing them to a 'good' conclusion and as such never seem to be classed as evil despite slaughtering the odd village.

Ho hum, it's still a pretty good game.

• 1 year later...

**BUMP BONUS +100**

This game is wonderful, I bought it for the PC a couple of weeks ago and started playing last weekend, it's just mad fun, it's easy, but then it's what I expected for some reason. I restarted after a start with a character I really didn't enjoy, decided to go neither good nor technically evil, but instead just outright murderous, I'll kill anyone and anything - which obviously ended up with me being "evil" and having giant devil horns and flies around me. I love choice games, and whilst I doubt any will give me the choices I want any time soon, I still enjoy the options this game gives. The battle system works perfect on a keyboard and the non-battling elements are fun for a couple of hours wasted time, if you can get it cheap (which you can), I'd suggest getting it just so you can enjoy people calling you names as you wander past them.