Main Event Wrestling

user posted image

Saturday December 31, 2005

Segment 1 - Angle

(The camera follows Evan Karagias as he enters Alicia Webb's office. Webb is at her desk, flanked by Sakoda and Mamaluke. Mikey Henderson is also in the office. Karagias and Henderson see each other and lunge for each other, but Sakoda and Mamluke pull them apart)

Alicia Webb - Sit down! Both of you! I'm not in the mood for this!

Evan Karagias - I'm not going to sit next to him!

Mikey Henderson - Do you want to start something? (he gets up and they face to face, but Sakoda and Mamaluke pull them apart again)

Alicia Webb - Sit or your both fired! (they both sit, reluctantly) Listen, I can't stand to see either of you, so I'm going to make this quick. I need a new tag team and your it.

Karagias/Henderson - WHAT?!?

Alicia Webb - You heard me. Your first match is tonight. Now get out of my office.

(Karagias and Henderson get up and they stare each other down for a bit until they leave)

(69)

Segment 2 - Match - Jason Cross (w/ Todd Gordon, Ian Harrison) vs. Teddy Hart...The Finish: Hart hits a DDT on Cross. Hart climbs the turnbuckle and calls for the finish. Suddenly, Gordon jumps onto the apron, distracting the ref while Ian Harrison dives into the ring and tosses Hart to the mat! Hart gets to his feet and Harrison hits him with the Running Powerslam! Harrison pulls Cross on top of Hart and dives from the ring. The ref counts to three and Cross picks up the win over Hart. (70, 76, 81)

Segment 3 - Angle

(Chris Hero is in a corridor, at a food table, drinking a coffee. He is a nervous wreck. Alicia Webb appears and walks over to Hero)

Alicia Webb - What the hell happened to you last week? You had a match!

Chris Hero - I had to leave because- (pauses)

Alicia Webb - Because of what?!

Chris Hero - Super Dragon! He was after me last week. I had to get out of there.

Alicia Webb - Chris. Super Dragon wasn't at the show last week, nor is he here tonight. (Hero relaxes) However, he will be here Wednesday, and he'll have a match. His opponent will be...YOU! (Hero freaks)

Chris Hero - You can't do that!

Alicia Webb - I can do whatever I want. I hope this will teach you not to walk out on me.

(Alicia Webb walks off)

(75)

Segment 4 - Tag Team Match - Karagias and Henderson vs. The Following (w/ The Voice)...The Finish: Henderson and Hatred are in the ring. Hatred whips Henderson against the ropes. Hatred bends over, but Henderson reverses with a swinging neckbreaker! Henderson gets up and begins to play to the crowd. Karagias reaches over the ropes and tags himself in, with a blind tag! Karagias enters the ring and takes out Vampire Warrior, who has also entered the ring. Henderson spins Karagias around and they begin to argue. Karagias suddenly shoves Henderson! Henderson shoves back and Karagias is about to throw a punch when Hatred and Warrior clothesline both Karagias and Henderson! Karagias rolls to the outside. The Following set up Henderson and hit the Apocalypse Now on Henderson! Hatred pins Henderson and Karagias begins to dive into the ring, but stops himself! He walks down the ramp away from the ring! The ref counts the three and Henderson is pinned. The Following beat down Henderson as Karagias watches from the top of the ramp! (70, 71, 85)

Segment 5 - Angle

(The Following finish their beat down on Henderson. They toss him from the ring, and Karagias leaves. The Voice gets a mic)

The Voice - M-Dogg! Josh! Last Sunday you stole what is rightfully ours! I'm talking about the MEW Tag Team Belts! I command you both make your way down that ramp, and hand us the belts, or prepare yourself to be sacrificed. You see-

(Youthanazia's music hits and M-Dogg and Josh make their way to the ring with the Tag Team belts and a mic. M-Dogg 20 looks like he is gathering his thoughts. He looks like he is going to speak several times, but stops before he says anything. Suddenly M-Dogg tosses the mic aside and he and Josh attack The Following. The Following eventually get the upper hand. The Voice gets a table from under the ring and The Following put M-Dogg through the table with the Apocalypse Now. The Voice then gets a small wooden box from underneath the ring. He opens it and pulls a set of handcuffs. The Following cuffs Josh to the turnbuckle and begin to beat him down. The Voice then pulls a vile of dark red liquid from the box. Vampire Warrior rips open Josh's shirt and The Voice draws strange symbols on Josh's chest. The Following lay a couple more punches on Josh before leaving the ring)

(60)

Segment 6 - Fatal Four-Way Number One Contender's Match - Animal vs. B-Boy vs. Joey Matthews vs. Kevin Martel...The Finish: B-Boy and Animal are outside of the ring, at opposite ends, and Martel and Matthews are in the ring. Matthews whips Martel into a turnbuckle. Matthews follows up with a huge splash. Matthews places Martel on the top rope, and sets him up for a superplex, but Martel shoves Matthews from the top rope. Martel connects with a huge splash on Matthews. Martel then locks in the Boston Crab! B-Boy dives into the ring to break up the submission, but Animal dives into the ring from the opposite end and hits B-Boy with a big boot. Animal picks up B-Boy and hits him the Powerbomb! Animal pins B-Boy and the ref begins to count the three, but just as the ref counts the three Matthews taps out! The ref rings the bell, but doesn't know who the winner is! The ref starts talking with the announcers when Alicia Webb comes down to the ring. She begins to talk to the ref, and they continue discussing who won the match as the amera fades out. (71, 80, 80)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Main Event Newsletter

January, 2006

Starting this month, MEW will produce a monthly newsletter for the fans. It will come out on the first of every month. It will contain any MEW news, as well as the current promotional rankings of the North American wrestling market.

MEW would like to congradulate the many MEW wrestlers who have ranked in the top 100 list of 2005. They are Halo (96), Vampire Warrior (94), Evan Karagias (93), Jason Cross (92), Teddy Hart (72), Sonjay Dutt (69), Mikey Henderson (67), Austin Lee (66), Joel Maximo (56), Joey Matthews (53), Super Dragon (48), Kevin Martel (44), Billy Reil (43), M-Dogg 20 (42), B-Boy (38), Jose Maximo (37), Josh Prohibition (35), Chris Stylez (33), Chris Hero (26), Paul Burchill (25), Hi69 (11) and Andrew Monica (2).

MEW has announced that they are going national! After recent sucess at the cult level, MEW has announced that they will begin to run shows all across North America, primarily in Ontario, Quebec and the Eastern seaboard of the U.S.A.

Current Promotional Rankings

1) World Wrestling Entertainment (Global, 100%)

2) NWA: Total Nonstop Action (Global, 59%)

3) Smokey Mountain Wrestling Rebirth (Global, 25%)

4) Ring Of Honor (National, 92%)

5) NJPW Inoki Dojo (National, 37%)

6) Hawai'i Championship Wrestling (National, 11%)

7) Main Event Wrestling (National, 9%)

8) Jersey All Pro Wrestling (National, 8%)

9) Heartland Wrestling Association (Cult, 89%)

10) Ultimate Combat Ring (Cult, 88%)

11) Pro Wrestling Guerrilla (Cult, 28%)

12) Stampede Wrestling (Regional, 58%)

13) World Extreme Wrestling (Regional, 48%)

14) World League Wrestling (Regional, 41%)

15) NWA: Wildside (Small, 98%)

16) Extreme Canadian Championship Wrestling (Small, 90%)

17) CHIKARA (Small, 51%)

user posted image

Saturday January 7, 2006

Segment 1 - Angle

(Kevin Martel is backstage by the food table, when Andrew Monica walks up to him)

Andrew Monica - So, Kevin. It seems that at Six Feet Under you get a shot at my title.

Kevin Martel - Yeah, I do.

Andrew Monica - Well, I just want to let you know, that you don't deserve that shot. You see, Alicia Webb felt that Animal didn't deserve another shot, so she granted it to you. All that shows is that you are better then Animal, which is no big feat. So my suggestion to you, is just to stay out of my way until Six Feet Under, where you'll walk down that ramp, and lay down and let me pin you. It'll save you some dignity as well as your health. Do you understand me, Kevin?

Kevin Martel - Yeah, I understand you. I understand that your scared. You know I can beat you. And it scares the hell out of you. At Six Feet Under I am going to walk down that ramp, but I'm not going to lay down, no. I'm going to bring everything I've got, and I'm going to walk out of that ring the Main Event Champion. Now, do you understand me?

Andrew Monica - Perfectly.

(Andrew grabs Kevin and tosses him over the food table. Andrew tosses the table aside and procceds to beat down Martel. Soon Andrew gets up, laughs at Martel and walks away)

(81)

Segment 2 - Match - Billy Reil vs. Paul Burchill...The Finish: Burchill whips Reil into a turnbuckle. Burchill follows up, but Reil bends over and flips Burchill over the ropes, and onto the apron. Reil walks away, playing to the crowd. Reil turns around and Burchill hits him with a huge missle dropkick from the top rope! Burchill pins Reil and picks up the win. (81, 77, 85)

Segment 3 - Angle

(Larry Carvill makes his way to the ring)

Larry Carvill - Last Saturday Nate Hatred and Vampire Warrior burtaly assulted my clients, M-Dogg 20 and Josh Prohibition. Both of them are still not cleared by their doctors to return tonight. However, they have been cleared to return at Six Feet Under, where it'll be Youthanazia versus The Following! At Six-

(Nate Hatred, Vampire Warrior and The Voice make their way to the ring)

The Voice - Were you about to threaten The Following?

Larry Carvill - (scared) I wasn't threatening you. I'm only passing on the message from Youthanazia.

The Voice - Then you wouldn't mind passing a message back to them, do you?

Larry Carvill - No. What's the message.

The Voice - Great. But I'm going to give you the message.

(Nate Hatred and Vampire Warrior take a step fowards)

Larry Carvill - You can have one of those two goons there beat me, and it's not going to change a damn thing. Youthanazia will still beat you.

The Voice - (laughs) Do you honestly think I would waste their talents on you. No, they won't beat you. (Larry Carvill relaxes) He will.

(The Voice points down the ramp. The lights go out and some creepy music begins to play. Suddenly Kevin Fertig appears from the curtains. However, Fertig is dressed more like a demon-like character. Fertig enters the ring and destroys Carvill. Fertig holds Carvill's lifeless body, while Hatred rips off his shirt and draws symbols on his chest. They are similar to those drawn on M-Dogg 20's and Josh Prohibition's. The Following leave Carvill in the ring, to be tended to by the medical staff)

(75)

Segment 4 - Match - Aero vs. Chris Stylez...The Finish: Aero DDT's Chris. Aero calls for the finish. Aero pulls Chris to the corner and Aero climbs the turnbuckle. Chris is able to get to his feet and hit the top rope, causeing Aero to fall, jewels first, into the top turnbuckle. Chris climbs the turnbuckle and sets up for a superplex. Aero throws a couple of right hands, before grabbing Chirs's hair and slamming his face into the the turnbuckle. Aero flips over Chris and hits the Sunset Bomb! Aero pins Chris for the win. (76, 73, 80)

Segment 5 - Interview

(Teddy Hart is backstage in the designated interview area)

Teddy Hart - Last week, I attacked Super Dragon. And each and every fan here tonight, as well as everyone watching at home wants to know why. I'll tell you why. When I was winning everyone was behind me. I had fans chanting my name everywhere I went. I felt like I was on top of the world. But I was wrong. As soon as I started losing matches, where were you all? There was no more chanting, no more respect. Just like that. You move on to the next big thing. Which in this case was Super Dragon. What I did last Wednesday, it wasn't for Chris Hero. Hell, I couldn't care less about Hero. It was for me. I have to prove to each and everyone one of you that Dragon is not worth cheering for. Teddy Hart is the premier wrestler in MEW. I should be the one in the main event! Not Super Dragon. And in my match against him next, I'm going to prove once and for all that Teddy Hart will not share the spotlight with Dragon.

(64)

Segment 6 - Match - Teddy Hart vs. Super Dragon...The Finish: Hart dropkicks Dragon, but he doesn't go down. Hart hits the ropes and Dragon counters a clothesline with a DDT. Super Dragon calls for the finish when Chris Hero dives into the ring and charges Dragon! Dragon clotheslines Hero, who fall and rolls out of the ring. Dragon follows Hero to the ropes and begins to yell at Hero. Hart pulls himself towards Dragon and rolls him up from behind, with a handful of tights! Hart steals a win from Super Dragon! Hero pulls Hart from the ring. They get to the top of the ramp, when Hero tries to raise Hart's hand. Hart pulls his hand away from Hero and stares him down. Hero leaves, and Hart turns his attention to Dragon who is furious. They begin to toss threats at each other as the camera fades. (84, 81, 88)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 2.01, with 882 fans in attendance.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

user posted image

Saturday January, 14, 2006

Segment 1 - Angle

(Joey Matthews is standing outside of a locker room with Andrew Monica's name on it. He looks nervous. Andrew Monica appears, and drops his gym bag)

Andrew Monica - You have a lot of nerve showing your face.

Joey Matthews - Here's your money back. I don't want it.

(Joey Matthews tosses a wad of bills at Andrew. Matthews turns to leave, but Andrew grabs his arm)

Andrew Monica - What? Are you turning your back on our deal? Are you turning your back on me?

Joey Matthews - You turned your back on the belt. You turned your back on the fans. You don't deserve that belt. Any champ who pays someone else to do their dirty work for them isn't a real champ. I hope Kevin kicks your ass.

Andrew Monica - (pissed) I'm the greatest Main Event Champion ever! I can beat anyone, anytime, anywhere!

Joey Matthews - Let's put that to the test. Me and you, tonight, in the ring!

Andrew Monica - You're on.

Joey Matthews - Good. I'll see you in the ring, champ.

(Matthews walks away)

(84)

Segment 2 - Tag Team Match - Excess69/Halo vs. The Following (w/ Seven, The Voice)...The Finish: All four men are in the ring. Excess 69 dropkicks Vampire Warrior, sending him to the outside. Warrior gets to his feet and Excess flies over the top rope and hits a cross body! In the ring Hatred throws a wild right hand towards Halo, who ducks! Hatred spins around right into the Dreamweaver! Halo pins Hatred, but the ref only gets to two because Seven dove into the ring and pulled Halo off of Hatred! Seven hits the Sinner Shot on Halo! The ref calls for the bell, DQing The Following! Hatred exits the ring and tosses Excess 69 into the ring. Warrior goes and grabs a chair. He puts it on the mat and Warrior and Hatred hit a double DDT onto the chair! The Following finally leave. (82, 76, 89)

Segment 3 - Angle

(A limo pulls up in the parking lot. Out steps Teddy Hart, Chris Hero and Ms. Vanessa. They are all wearing fancy, expensive looking clothing. They enter the arena, with Ms. Vanessa being flanked by Hart and Hero. Alicia Webb walks up to them.)

Alicia Webb - Looking sharp, everyone.

Ms. Vanessa - What do you want, Alicia?

Alicia Webb - I just wanted to tell you that your services won't be needed tonight.

Chris Hero - What? Are you telling me that Hart and myself didn't make the card?

Alicia Webb - (chuckling) Of course not. The people here tonight and those watching at home don't deserve to see you two wrestle on a generic TV show. You two are Pay-Per-View calibre wrestlers. I decided that I was going to give you the night off.

Teddy Hart - Finally, someone in this company with some sense in them.

Alicia Webb - I'll see you all next week.

(Alicia Webb walks off. Hart, Hero and Ms. Vanessa walk back out to the parking lot. They are waiting for their limo, when a rusty Honda pulls into a parking spot near them, and Billy Reil steps out. He walks past them, but accidently brushes against Hero. Hart and Hero then cut Reil off)

Chris Hero - Do you have a problem with us, Reil?

Teddy Hart - I think he does. (Hart pushes Reil lightly on the shoulder)

Billy Reil - If you guys are trying to start something, then let's go.

(Reil drops his gym bag, and gets into Hart's face. They stare each other down for a second before Hero suddenly punches Reuil out of nowhere. Hero and Hart beat down on Reil for a bit, before walking away, laughing)

(74)

Segment 4 - Match - Billy Reil vs. Paul Burchill...The Open: Burchill comes out first. He is followed by Billy Reil, who is still shaking off the beating he recieved earlier....The Finish: Burchill whips Reil into a turnbuckle. Reil catches himself and climbs the turnbuckle. He flies and catches Burchill in a hurricarana! But Burchill reverses it into a huge powerbomb! Reil is laid out! Burchill pulls Reil towards the corner and Burchill flies with the C4! He pins Reil for the win. (83, 79, 88)

Segment 5 - Match - Cade Sydal (w/ Amanda Shae) vs. Evan Karagias (w/ Mikey Henderson)...The Finish: Evan whips Cade against the ropes and hits Cade with a spinning heel kick! On his way down, Cade smacks into the ref, knocking him down as well! Evan poses for the crowd, when he notices Amanda at ringside. Evan leaves the ring and begins to "sweet talk" Amanda. Amanda is not intrested, so she tries to leave. Evan grabs her and begins to yell at her. Suddenly Mikey grabs Evan and throws him against the ring steps! He tosses Evan back into the ring. Evan slowly gets up and Cade hits the Hang Over! Cade pins Evan for the win! (81, 70, 92)

Segment 6 - Match - Andrew Monica vs. Joey Matthews...The Finish: Monica is in the corner. Matthews charges with a splash, but Monica catches him and hits a huge belly to belly suplex! Monica calls for the finish. Suddenly, Kevin Martel's music hits and he makes his way down towards the ring. Monica gets ready for him, but Martel only gets onto the apron. He begins to taunt Monica. Monica charges him, but Martel drops off the apron, continuing to taunt him. Monica is pissed, but won't follow Martel to the outside. Suddenly, Matthews spins Monica around and hits the Virginia Necktie! Matthews pins Monica and picks up the win! Monica rolls to the outside, as Matthews begins to celebrate. martel enters the ring and congradulates Matthews. Suddenly, Monica dives into the ring and clotheslines both men! Monica hits the Monicaplex on both men as well! Monica has laid out both Martel and Matthews! Monica taunts the crowd as the camera fades. (91, 90, 92)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 2.05, with 886 fans in attendance.

Edited by The Hardcore Canuck

user posted image

Wednesday January 18, 2006

Bobby Cruise: Hello everyone and welcome to MEW Overdrive! I'm Bobby Cruise.

John House: And I'm John House. Tonight we have a crazy main event! It's a triple threat match between our champ Andrew Monica against Joey Matthews and Kevin Martel!

Bobby Cruise: That's sure to be a great match.

(Chris Stylez's music hits. He makes his way down to the ring)

John House: What a way to start off the show! Here comes the number one contender for the MEW Lightweight Championship!

Segment 1 - Angle

Chris Stylez - Last week I beat Excess 69 in a ladder match to become the number one contender for the MEW Lightweight Title! However, over the past week I've recieved countless e-mails and letters telling me that I shouldn't have won, and that Excess 69 deserves the shot more then me. That's bull! I know I deserve that shot, and I'm out here now to prove it. I'm putting my number contendership on the line to any lightweight in the back! Any lightweight, except Excess 69, cause I've already beaten him. Whoever wants it, can get their chance, right now!

(He waits impatiently for a few seconds until some Oriental style music begins to play. Suddenly, Ultimo Dragon appears on the stage. He charges the ring)

(63)

Bobby Cruise: My Gawd! We've got a huge lightweight matchup, right now, between Chris Stylez and the debuting Ultimo Dragon!

John House: Not only will it be a great match, but the number one contendership is on the line!

Segment 2 - Number 1 Contenders Match For The MEW Lightweight Championship - Chris Stylez vs. Ultimo Dragon... The Finish: Stylez has Dragon in a headlock. Dragon pulls out of it and grabs Stylez from behind. Stylez hits Dragon with an elbow and gets behind Dragon and grabs him. Dragon throws back one, two, three elbows, and hits the Asai DDT out of nowhere! Dragon pins Stylez and the ref counts the three! Ultimo Dragon wins the match and becomes the number one contender! (80, 67, 94)

John House: I can't believe it! How could Stylez lose?

Bobby Cruise: It looks like we have a new number one contender for the MEW Lightweight Championship! On Sunday January 29, Hi69 will defend his belt against one of the greatest lightweight's in the world, Ultimo Dragon!

John House: I still can't believe it. But what I can't believe either is what happened between Evan karagias and Mikey Henderson last Saturday! Mikey turned his back on his partner and screwed him out of a win against Cade Sydal.

Bobby Cruise: Mikey didn't turn his back on Evan. Mikey was doing the right thing and protected Amanda Shae.

John House: Fancy it up whatever way you want. The fact of the matter is, both these men hate each other, but are still one of the hottest tag teams in MEW as of late.

Bobby Cruise: That's right. (Evan Karagias's music plays and he makes his way to the ring.) Tonight they face the young duo of the Raines Brothers. (Mikey Henderson's music plays and he makes his way to the ring. Evan gives him a dirty look upon entering the ring)

John House: Let's see how well they can work as a team tonight.

Bobby Cruise: It should be interesting.

(The Raines Bros. music plays and they make their way to the ring)

Segment 3 - Tag Team Match - Karagias and Henderson vs. The Raines Brothers...The Finish: Karagias and Memphis are in the ring. Memphis whips Evan into a turnbuckle. Memphis charges, but Evan lifts his legs and rolls up Memphis. Evan grabs hold of the ropes and the ref misses it! The ref counts to three and Evan cheats his way to a win! The Raines Bros. leave as Evan celebrates. Mikey looks pissed. He gets into Evan's face, but Evan shrugs Mikey off and leaves. Mikey soon follows. (73, 58, 89)

John House: A huge win for Karagias and Henderson!

Bobby Cruise: But Evan blatently cheated.

John House: A win is a win my friend. (the lights suddenly dim) What's going on?

Bobby Cruise: Wait! Watch the screen. (a video appears on the screen)

Segment 4 - Video

(A video plays hyping the return of Youthanazia at Six Feet Under on January 29)

(71)

Bobby Cruise: That's right. January 29th, live on PPV it'll be The Following versus Youthanazia for the MEW Tag Team Championships!

John House: These two teams hate each other, and rightfully so. Earlier this month The Following put both M-Dogg 20 and Josh Prohibition on the injured list with a brutal assult.

(Billy Reil's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Bobby Cruise: This next match is sure to be great. Last Saturday Teddy hart and Chris Hero attacked Reil backstage with little warning.

John House: Billy Reil got in their way and he got what he deserved!

(The Original's music plays and Teddy Hart makes his way to the ring, flanked by Chris Hero and Ms. Vanessa)

Segment 5 - Match - Billy Reil vs. Teddy Hart (w/ Chris Hero, Ms. Vanessa)...The Finish: Hart DDT's Reil. Hart then attemps a springboard moonsault, but Reil rolls out from underneath! Hero doesn't like what he sees and he jumps onto the apron. He distracts the ref as Hart hits a low blow on Reil! Hart calls for the finish when Super Dragon dives into the ring from the crowd and hits the Psycho Driver! Dragon rolls from the ring as Reil pins Hart! Hero is still distracting the ref, but Dragon pulls him from the apron and begins to beat the holy hell out of him! The ref counts the three and Reil picks up the win! Super Dragon chases Hero from ringside. (87, 82, 93)

John House: That's totally unfair! Reil should be DQ'd!

Bobby Cruise: But when Evan Karagias cheated earlier it didn't matter?

John House: This is completly different! But anyways, none of that matters now, as it's time for tonight's main event!

(Kevin Martel's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Bobby Cruise: Here comes the number one contender for the Main Event Championship.

John House: Call him whatever you want now, because at Six Feet Under Andrew will bury him!

(Joey Matthews's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

John House: Here comes the man who turned his back on our champ!

Bobby Cruise: Last week Matthews had a change of heart for the better. He's also gotten himself involved in Andrew's buisness.

John House: He should know better then to meddle in Andrew's buisness.

(Andrew Monica's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Segment 6 - Non-Title Triple Threat Match - Andrew Monica vs. Joey Matthews vs. Kevin Martel...The Finish: Andrew puts his knee into Martel's gut, doubleing him over. Andrew then puts a big boot to the side of his head, sending him crashing through the ropes to the mat. Matthews charges Andrew and swings with a wild right hand. Andrew ducks and hits a huge belly to back suplex! Matthews rolls from the ring. Martel dives back into the ring and goes to clothesline Andrew, but Andrew reverses it into the Monicaplex! Andrew pins Martel and picks up the clean win! Suddenly B-Boy appears on the stage. He makes his way to the ring and Andrew motions to him to bring Matthews back into the ring. B-Boy does so, and then hits the Cross Special Brainbuster on him! B-Boy pulls Martel towars the turnbuckle and Andrew connects with the Reckless Dive! Andrew and B-Boy leave the ring and celebrate on the ramp as the camera fades. (89, 89, 90)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 3.04, with 618 fans in attendance.

MEW Unplugged

Saturday January 21, 2006

John House: Welcome everyone to an excit-

(He is cut off by The Original's music. Teddy Hart and Chris Hero make their way to the ring)

Bobby Cruise: What's going on? They're not supposed to be out there!

Segment 1 - Angle

Teddy Hart: Last Wednesday, a travisty occured. During my match with Billy Reil Super Dragon came out of nowhere and hit the Psycho Driver on me!

Chris Hero: That's right! We've come out here now to call out our fair, and beautiful I might add, commissioner Alicia Webb. We want her to reverse the ref's decision and give my partner Teddy hart the win.

Teddy Hart: And we're not leaving this ring until you do.

(They wait for a bit until Billy Reil and Super Dragon appear on the stage)

Billy Reil: Sorry, but Alicia Webb isn't coming out here tonight to reverse the decision of last show's match. No, in fact, we just came from her office. And we just wanted to come out here and tell everyone the good news. Yes, Billy Reil and Super Dragon got a match at this month's PPV!

Teddy Hart: We don't care that you've got a match.

Billy Reil: But you should care.

Chris Hero: And why is that?

Billy Reil: Because, a week tomorrow, at Six Feet Under it will be Billy Reil and Super Dragon in a tag match against...you two!

(Teddy hart and Chris Hero freak out in the ring as Billy Reil and Super Dragon pose on the stage)

(64)

Bobby Cruise: My Gawd! A huge match has just been added to the Six Feet Under card! It's going to be Billy Reil and Super Dragon versus The Originals!

John House: That's going to be one hell of a match!

Bobby Cruise: And speaking of great matches, we've got one coming up next. (Ultimo Dragon's music plays and he makes his way to the ring) Last Wednesday, Ultimo Dragon won the number one contendership from Chris Stylez. (a clip of footage plays, showing Ultimo Dragon beating Chris Stylez)

John House: The match shouldn't have counted though! Stylez never knew that Ultimo Dragon was backstage!

(Jason Cross's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Segment 2 - Match - Jason Cross vs. Ultimo Dragon...The Finish: Cross grapples Ultimo, but Ultimo swats Cross's hands away and hits a jawbreaker on Cross. Cross is on his knees, and Ultimo Dragon hits a wicked kick to the jaw of Cross! Ultimo pins Cross and picks up the win. Ultimo is in the ring celebrating, when Hi69 appears on the stage with the MEW Lightweight Belt. He begins to taunt Ultimo with it. (79, 73, 86)

Bobby Cruise: Ultimo Dragon picks up the impressive win over Cross, showing us why he is the number one contender for the MEW Lightweight Title.

John House: As much as I disagree with Ultimo Dragon being in the match at Six Feet Under with Hi69, I can still say I can't wait! It's going to be one hell of a match!

Segment 3 - Angle

(Alicia Webb is seated in her office, when Chris Stylez enters)

Alicia Webb: Can I help you, Chris?

Chris Stylez: As a matter of fact you can. As you know, I recently lost my number one contendership to Ultimo Dragon. The thing is, I didn't know he was backstage, thus my challenge should be null and void.

Alicia Webb: You do make a good point.

Chris Stylez: So, I'm the number one contender again?

Alicia Webb: No.

Chris Stylez: What?! That's bull!

Alicia Webb: Calm down. I'll tell you what. Wednesday, you can face Ultimo Dragon for the number one contendership! Now, how does that sound to you?

Chris Stylez: (serious) It sounds great.

(75)

John House: Finally! Some justice is served around here! Next Wednesday will be the number one contenders match for the MEW Lightweight Championship!

Bobby Cruise: That's right. Chris Stylez will surely not want to waste this opportunity.

(Scotty Mac's music plays and he makes his way to the ring, nervously)

John House: Enough talk of next week. Right now, we have a dead man walking.

Bobby Cruise: We have Scotty Mac, a real blue chipper here in MEW taking on the big man of The Following, Seven.

John House: If I was Mac, I'd just give up and go home right now.

Bobby Cruise: Nothing is ever certain. I wouldn't write Mac out just yet.

(Seven's music plays and he charges the ring)

Segment 4 - Match - Scotty Mac vs. Seven...The Match: Seven dives into the ring, and Mac starts laying boots to the head of Seven. Seven gets to his feet and is whipped against the ropes, and hits Mac with a huge clothesline! Seven picks up Mac and hits the Choke Bomb! But Seven isn't done yet. He picks Mac up and hits the Sinner Shot! Mac is out cold, and the ref calls for the bell! Mac is TKO'd and Seven picks up the quick victory. Seven leaves the ring as medics appear and cart Mac out on a stretcher. (70, 61, 80)

John House: I knew it.

Bobby Cruise: The medics are pulling Mac from the ring now. It's not a pretty sight. It's never any good when someone gets injuried like this.

John House: That Seven is a dangerous man.

Bobby Cruise: That he is. (Paul Burchill's music plays and he makes his way to the ring) He's just about as dangerous as this man right here, Paul Burchill.

John House: He's built like a tank, and can fly like a lightweight.

(Cade Sydal's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Bobby Cruise: It's a dangerous combination, and his opponent Cade Sydal has his work cut out for him.

Segment 5 - Match - Cade Sydal vs. Paul Burchill...The Finish: Sydal lays one, two, three right hands on Burchill. Sydal hits a dropkick to the chest of Burchill, who staggers, but doesn't go down. Sydal bounces off the ropes and dropkicks Burchill's knee! Burchill falls to one knee as Sydal climbs the turnbuckle. Sydal flies with a cross-body, but Burchill catches his and dishes out a huge powerslam! Burchill calls for the finish and climbs the turnbuckle. Burchill flies and connects with the C4! Burchill pins Sydal, picking up the win. (85, 76, 94)

Bobby Cruise: Burchill picks up a big win tonight over Cade Sydal.

John House: Wait. I've just been told that a new match has been signed for Six Feet Under! We have B-Boy taking on Joey Matthews!

Bobby Cruise: That match is sure to bring down the house, just like our main event.

(Andrew Monica's music plays and he makes his way to the ring, followed by B-Boy)

John House: This match was made last Saturday during the big triple threat match, between Matthews, Martel and Monica!

Bobby Cruise: Let's take a look at what happened during that match. (footage plays showing Monica beating Martel, then B-Boy and Monica beating down on Matthews and Martel)

(Kevin Martel's music plays and he and Joey Matthews charges the ring)

Segment 6 - Tag Team Match - Andrew Monica and B-Boy vs. Joey Matthews and Kevin Martel...The Finish: The ref has lost control with all four men in the ring brawling. Matthews has B-Boy against the ropes. Matthews clotheslines B-Boy sending both of the men to the outside, leaving the two legal men in the ring. Monica whips Martel against the ropes and throws up a big boot, but Martel ducks underneath! Martel sweeps Monica's legs from underneath him and locks in the Boston Crab! Monica is screaming in pain, but he won't tap! B-Boy tries to dive into the ring to make the save, but Matthews pulls him back to the outside! Martel still has the crab locked in on Monica, when he finally taps out! Martel and Matthews pick up the huge win via submission! (91, 87, 96)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 1.89, with 615 fans in attendance.

• 2 weeks later...

user posted image

Wednesday January 25, 2006

Bobby Cruise: Welcome to everyone at home! We are coming to you live, from the Duckworth Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba!

John House: We've got an awesome card tonight, starting off with a number one contenders match for the MEW Lightweight Championship between Chris Stylez and Ultimo Dragon!

Bobby Cruise: Last Wednesday Sylez put his number one contendership on the line against any lightweight in the back.

John House: And, in what I'm calling a travisty, Ultimo Dragon made his MEW debut and defeated Chris Stylez to win the number one contendership.

(Ultimo Dragon's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Bobby Cruise: Here comes Ultimo Dragon, and he looks ready.

John House: He'd better be ready, because Chris Stylez will be out for blood.

(Chris Stylez music plays and he charges the ring)

Segment 1 - Number One Contenders Match For The MEW Lightweight Title - Chris Stylez vs. Ultimo Dragon...The Finish: Dragon hits a stiff kick to the abs of Chirs, doubling him over. Dragon hits the ropes and goes for a neckbreaker, but Chris reverses it into the Hangman's Neckbreaker! Dragon is out cold. Chris goes for the pin, but on the two count pulls Dragon's shoulders off the mat. Chris shakes his head and goes to lock in a sharpshooter! Suddenly, Dragon rolls Chris up into an inside cradle! The ref counts to three and Ultimo Dragon picks up the win! Dragon rolls from the ring and celebrates on the ramp, as he makes his way out. Chris remains in the ring, with an angry look on his face. (86, 75, 97)

Bobby Cruise: It's official! This Sunday at Six Feet Under it's going to be the MEW Lightweight Champ Hi69 versus Ultimo Dragon!

John House: I can't believe it. That match was unfair! I, for one, demand another re-match!

Bobby Cruise: On what grounds?

John House: Uh...I don't know, but it looks like Chris has something to say about it.

Segment 2 - Angle

(To the ref)

Chris Stylez - I kicked out! I know it, you know, all these people know it! Reverse the decision! Make me the number one contender! (The ref shakes his head. Chris then tosses the ref from the ring) Fine, if you're not going to reverse the decision, then Alicia Webb will. Alicia, get out here now! (Chris waits for a while, as Alicia does not come out) If that's the way you want it, then that's the way you'll get it! As of this moment I, Chris Stylez, am on strike until I get my MEW Lightweight Championship match!

(Chris drops the mic and leaves the ring)

(74)

Bobby Cruise: Did he say he was on strike?

John House: That's right! He's sticking it to the man! Fight the power Chris, fight the power!

Bobby Cruise: That's absurd. Alicia Webb will have something to say about that.

(Evan Karagias's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

John House: That's right. Alicia will have no other choice then to give Stylez his match.

(Mikey Henderson's music plays and he makes his way to the ring, avoiding Karagias)

Bobby Cruise: We'll have to see. Right now, though, we've got a non-title tag match between the champs of Vampire Warrior and Nate Hatred against the odd team of Karagias and Henderson.

John House: Odd is right. Both Henderson and Karagias hate each other, and yet they are still near the top of the tag division.

(The Following's music plays and Vampire Warrior and Nate Hatred make their way to the ring)

Segment 3 - Tag Team Match - The Following vs. Karagias and Henderson...The Finish: Evan and Nate are in the ring. Nate whips Evan into a turnbuckle, and follows up with a clothesline, but Evan dives out of the way, and tosses the ref in Nate's way as well! The ref is out cold. Evan low blows Nate and dives from the ring. Warrior follows Evan. Henderson enters the ring and calls for the finish. He sets Nate up, but Nate reverses into the Fire Thunder Bomb! On the outside Warrior catches up with Evan and tosses him back into the ring. Nate clotheslines Evan from behind. The Following set Evan up and hit the Apocalypse Now! Suddenly, familiar music plays and Youthanazia hit the ring, armed with steel chairs! They blast both Nate and Warrior with huge shots to the head! M-Dogg pulls henderson on top of Nate and they dive from the ring. The ref slowly pulls himself into position and counts to three! Karagias and Henderson pick up a win over The Following, with the help of Youthanazia! (81, 76, 86)

Bobby Cruise: My Gawd! Did you see that? Youthanazia are back, with a vengence!

John House: That they are. They looked pissed, and if I was Nate and Vampire Warrior I'd be a little worried about Six Feet under.

Segment 4 - Angle

(Billy Reil is seen backstage joking around with stagehands when Teddy Hart and Chris Hero walk up to him. Billy Reil notices them and gets ready to fight.)

Teddy Hart - Calm down, Billy. We're not here to fight you.

Chris Hero - That's right. We just wanted to tell you ahead of time, that we're going to give you an opportunity of a lifetime.

Billy Reil - And what exactly is this opportunity?

Teddy Hart - We'll let you walk down this hallway right here. It leads right to Alicia Webb's office.

Chris Hero - Once you're there, you go into her office and you tell her that you want out of your match, since your partner skipped out on the company.

Billy Reil - Well, I really don't see any point of going to Alicia's office now, as I already talked to her earlier today about our match at Six Feet Under this Sunday.

Teddy Hart - That's great news. We'll see you around Billy.

(Teddy Hart and Chris Hero start to walk away)

Billy Reil - I talked to her and I cleared my new tag partner with her. (Teddy hart and Chris Hero are stunned) I'll be seeing you two around.

(Billy Reil walks away as Teddy Hart and Chris Hero stare at each other in disbelief)

(59)

Bobby Cruise: That's right!  I wonder who the tag partner of Billy Reil is going to be?

John House: It doesn't matter. There's no one on the roster that Reil could get that could help him beat Chris Hero and Teddy Hart!

Segment 5 - Angle

(Alicia Webb and Andrew Monica are in Alicia's office)

Andrew Monica - As Main Event Champion, I think I deserve the right to be able to request matches against whomever, whenever. Am I right?

Alicia Webb - I think that's only fair for a wrestler in your position.

Andrew Monica - That's great. That being cleared up, I'd like to request a match for Saturday.

Alicia Webb - Do you think it's wise to have a match the night before you defend your title against Kevin Martel?

Andrew Monica - Please, I'm not that stupid. I never said that I was going to be in the match.

(a sly grin appears on Alicia Webb's face)

Alicia Webb - I get it. Who would you like in the match?

(Andrew leans over and wispers into the ear of Alicia Webb. What was said could not be heard)

Andrew Monica - So it's a match?

Alicia Webb - It's a match.

Andrew Monica - Excellent.

(they shake hands, and Andrew exits)

(83)

John House: That's my champ! He's always thinking, always on his toes!

Bobby Cruise: You don't even know what match he put together!

(Halo's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

John House: It doesn't matter. It's going to be an awesome match if Andrew Monica put it together!

Bobby Cruise: We'll have to wait and see next Saturday, but right now we've got a main event to call.

Segment 6 - Match - Halo vs. Jason Cross...The Finish: Halo whips Cross into the corner, but Cross climbs the turnbuckle and moonsaults onto Halo! Cross calls for the finish and climbs the turnbuckle. He flies with the Cross fire, but Halo rolls out from underneath him! Halo stalks Cross and hits the Dreamweaver! Halo pins Cross and picks up the win! (84, 75, 94)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 3.06, with 616 fans in attendance.

Edited by The Hardcore Canuck

MEW Unplugged

Saturday January 28, 2006

Bobby Cruise: Welocme to everyone at home. MEW is coming to you live tonight from the Fort Williams Gardens in Thunder Bay, Ont. We've got an exciting night for you all.

John House: That's right. Tonight we've got Paul Burchill in action against Halo and Evan Karagias against Aero!

Bobby Cruise: Not only that, we get to find out what exactly Andrew Monica has up his sleeve.

John House: That's right. Our Main Event Champion is a slick one, requesting a match tonight.

Bobby Cruise: But we don't know who is in this match. All we know is that it's going to be our main event tonight.

Segment 1 - Angle

(Billy Reil is walking down a hallway, dressed in his wrestling atire. Reil turns a corner and runs into Ms. Vanessa)

Ms. Vanessa - Ah, Billy Reil. Just the man I was looking for. (begins rubbing Reil's chest in a suductive manner) I had a little question I wanted to ask you.

Billy Reil - (swats Ms. Vanessa's hand away) Don't say anything more. I know exactly what you're going to ask. You, everyone here tonight in Thunder Bay and everyone that's watching at home want to know who my mystery partner is tomorrow night, at Six Feet Under.

Ms. Vanessa - You read my mind.

Billy Reil - I'll tell you what. If you ask me really nicely, I'll tell you.

Ms. Vanessa - (with an obviously fake innocent look on her face) Billy, will you please tell me who your partner is tomorrow night?

Billy Reil - (leans towards her) No. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a match.

(Billy Reil walks away, leaving Ms. vanessa looking pissed. Chris Hero and Teddy Hart walk into the camera shot)

Chris Hero - Did you find out who it is?

Ms. Vanessa - No, I didn't. But you two know what to do.

(Ms. Vanessa walks away and Hero and Hart walk away as well, in the same direction as Billy Reil)

(73)

John House: It's driving me crazy! I can't wait until tomorrow night at Six Feet Under when Chris Hero and Teddy Hart face off against Billy Reil and his mystery partner!

(Ian Harrison's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Bobby Cruise: No doubt it's going to be a huge match tomorrow, but right now Reil has a tall order.

John House: That's right. Reil is facing off against Ian Harrison, the Iron Brit.

(Billy Reil's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Segment 2 - Match - Billy Reil vs. Ian Harrison...The Finish: Reil throws one, two, three right hands at Ian, who is only phased. Reil hits the ropes and goes for a clothesline, but Ian reverses with one of his own! Ian picks Reil up and whips him into a turnbuckle. Ian follows up, but Reil throws his foot into the face of Ian! Ian stumbles in a circle as Reil climbs the turnbuckle. Reil catches Ian in a spinning DDT! Reil is pumped as he calls for the finish. Ian gets up and walks right into the South Philly Driver! Reil pins Ian for the three! Reil picks up a huge win. Suddenly, Chris Hero and Teddy Hart appear on the stage and charge the ring! Reil begins to trade blows with them, but is soon overpowered. Hart and Hero set up Reil and That's All She Wrote! Hero and Hart stand, gloating overtop of Reil. (70, 59, 81)

Bobby Cruise: That's unfair! It was two on one. It shouldn't happen like that.

John House: It wouldn't happen like that if Billy would only tell them who his partner is.

Bobby Cruise: I can't believe you just said that.

Segment 3 - Angle

(Chris Stylez is seen outside the arena, pacing back andd forth in front of the gate, holding a large sign that reads "Stylez On Strike". Alicia Webb is seen walking out of the arena and towards Chris)

Alicia Webb - Just what in the hell do you think you're doing out here?

Chris Stylez - Can't you read the sign? It says that I'm on strike, based on the unjustice done to me by Ultimo Dragon, by you, and by the entire MEW! I'm not stepping into the ring unless it's in a match for the MEW Lightweight Championship!

Alicia Webb - That's pure crap. You will wrestle when I want you to wrestle. And if you don't I'll fire your sorry ass!

Chris Stylez - You don't have the right!

Alicia Webb - I damn well have the right! I want to get this thing over with as soon as possible. That's why tomorrow night I'm putting you in a hardcore match against the newest MEW superstar, who hasn't debuted yet. And if you're not in that ring, I'll fire your ass right then and there. Get it?

Chris Stylez - Yeah, I get it. I'll be in that ring. But I'll refuse to wrestle. And you can't do anything about it.

Alicia Webb - If you're in the ring, but refuse to wrestle I won't have to do anything about it. (Alicia stares down Stylez for a couple of seconds before returning to inside the arena. Stylez goes back to his picketing)

(75)

Bobby Cruise: This whole situation is getting out of hand. Stylez lost fair and square to Ultimo Dragon twice, and he's got the nerve to say he's gotten screwed?

John House: Regardless, I can't wait to see who that mystery superstar is!

Bobby Cruise: Six Feet Under is going to be one hell of an event.

John House: Here comes Evan Karagias, part of one of the best, if not most disfunctional, tag teams in MEW.

Bobby Cruise: That's right. And he doesn't have his partner Mikey Henderson out with him.

John House: Big surprise.

(Aero's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Segment 4 - Match - Aero vs. Evan Karagias...The Finish: Aero dropkicks Evan, sending him through the ropes to the outside. Evan looks fed up. Evan walks over to the announcing table and grabs a chair. He dives back into the ring and is about to take a swing for Aero's head, when the ref grabs the chair from Evan. As the ref is removing the chair from the ring, Aer walks over to Evan, who drops to his knees and hits a low blow! Evan rolls Aero up and the ref turns around and counts the three! Evan stole a win from Aero! (74, 67, 82)

John House: Evan Karagias picks up an impressive win over Aero!

Bobby Cruise: Impressive how? He hit Aero in the family jewels when the ref's back was turned. For that, I call Evan a coward.

John House: He's not a coward. He's smart. If the ref doesn't see anything, then it's fair game.

(Halo's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Bobby Cruise: This next match is going to be a huge test for Halo.

John House: If I was him I'd get out of there quick. Burchill is going to maul him.

Bobby Cruise: I wouldn't count Halo out yet. He may be a small guy, but he's tough as nails.

(Paul Burchill's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

John House: I don't think that's going to be tough enough.

Segment 5 - Match - Halo vs. Paul Burchill...The Finish: Halo has Burchill reeling. Halo dropkicks Burchill's knee. Burchill throws a wild right hand, but Halo blocks it and hits the Dreamweaver! Halo goes for the pin, but Burchill kicks out at the last second! Halo goes to the top rope and flies with the Halocination, but Burchill rolls from underneath him! Burchill picks Halo up and powerbombs him. Burchill calls for the finish and climbs the turnbuckle himself. Burchill connects with the C4! Burchill pins Halo for the win. (83, 77, 89)

Bobby Cruise: Halo put up one hell of a fight before going down.

John House: It doesn't matter about the effort they put in, it's if you win or not.

Bobby Cruise: That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say. Ever.

John House: Somehow, I don't believe that.

Bobby Cruise: Sure, you're right. Whatever. Right now, I'm concerned about one thing, and one thing only.

John House: And what would that be?

Bobby Cruise: Our main event!

(The ring announcer enters the ring. He tells the crowd that the main event is going to be a handicap match with Joey Matthews and Kevin Martel facing off against The Following)

John House: Did you hear that? Our champion is a genius!

(Kevin Martel's music plays and he makes his way to the ring with Joey Matthews)

Bobby Cruise: Andrew Monica is one smart guy, I'll give him that. However, this match is completly unfair.

John House: Unfair or not, this gives Andrew, and B-Boy as well, the advantage tomorrow night at Six Feet Under!

(The Following's music plays and they make their way to the ring with The Voice)

Segment 6 - Handicap Match - Nate Hatred, Vampire Warrior, Seven (w/ The Voice) vs. Kevin Martel, Joey Matthews...The Finish: All five men are in the ring. Matthews is against the ropes, and Seven charges, but Matthews creates a low bridge with the top rope, sending Seven to the outside. Matthews assists Martel, sending both Hatred and Vampire Warrior to the outside. The Following looks pissed. The Voice gives them some instructions, and The Following surround the ring. They're about to re-enter it when familiar music plays and Youthanazia charges the ring, with steel chairs! Youthanaiza attacks The Following and the ref calls for the DQ! Matthews and Martel exit the ring to help Youthanazia when Andrew Monica and B-Boy charge the ring themselves! Andrew goes after Martel, and B-Boy goes after Matthews! A wild brawl between all nine men continue as the camera fades out. (82, 81, 83)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 2.05, with 809 fans in attendance.

• 1 month later...

Six Feet Under

Sunday January 29, 2006

Bobby Cruise: It's finally time! MEW's Six Feet Under is coming to you live from the RICOH Coliseum in Toronto, Ontario!

John House: I've been waiting all month for this show! We've got awesome matches like B-Boy versus Joey Matthews and the Main Event Championship match between Andrew Monica and Kevin Martel!

Bobby Cruise: But before all of that we've got a lightweight match to get us started here tonight.

John House: We've got this man, Jason Cross, taking on Excess 69.

Bobby Cruise: I can't think of a better way to start off this show.

(Excess 69's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Segment 1 - Match - Excess 69 vs. Jason Cross...The Finish: Cross whips Excess into a turnbuckle. Cross follows up with a huge clothesline. Cross then hoists Excess onto the top rope. Cross sets up for what looks like a superplex when Excess starts firing off right hands into the gut of Cross. Excess shoves Cross of the top rope, sending him crashing to the mat! Excess calls for the finish and connects with the Double Pheonix Splash! Excess pins Cross for the win. (79, 76, 82)

Bobby Cruise: Excess 69 picking up the big win in the opening match here tonight.

John House: This next match is going to be an intresting one. We're going to see if my man Chris Stylez will show up, let alone wrestle here tonight.

Bobby Cruise: Yesterday, Alicia Webb, giving Stylez the choice of showing up and keeping his job, or not coming and get fired.

(Chris Stylez music plays and he makes his way to the ring. He is dressed in street clothes and is carrying a sign reading"No Justice; No Stylez", as well as a mic)

John House: It looks like Chris has shown up, but it also looks like he's got something to say.

Segment 2 - Angle

Chris Stylez - Even though I have shown up here tonight, it doesn't mean I'm going to wrestle. All it means is that I want to keep my job, just so I can continue to fight the good fight in the public eye. I am still on strike. All I'm going to do is lie down in the middle of this ring, wait for whoever Alicia Webb booked me against to walk down that ramp, and cover me one, two, three. No hassles, nothing. So, whoever you are, I'm waiting. (Chris Stylez props his sign in a turnbuckle, tosses the mic to the outside and lies down on the mat)

(70)

Bobby Cruise: Who is it going to be?

(unfamiliar music plays and Roadkill appears on the stage and makes his way to the ring, slowly)

John House: It's Roadkill! It's Roadkill! You can hear the ECW chants springing up from the crowd!

Segment 3 - Hardcore Match - Chris Stylez vs. Roadkill...The Match: Roadkill circles Chris. Roadkill drops to his knees, and covers Chris. The ref counts to two, when Roadkill pulls Chris's shoulders off the mat! Roadkill pulls Chris to his feet, and throws him into a turnbuckle. Roadkill follows up with the Amish Splash! Chris staggers out of the corner and stumbles around the ring as Roadkill grabs Chris's sign. Chris stumbles towards Roadkill, who smashes the sign over Chris's head! Roadkill covers Chris and picks up the win! (78, 69, 87)

Bobby Cruise: Did you see that? Alicia Webb set Stylez up!

John House: Yeah, and I'm pissed, as I'm sure Chris is. I'm sure Chris will have something to say about this come Wednesday.

Bobby Cruise: I'm sure he will. But I'm excited about seeing Roadkill in action again.

John House: Well, I'm excited about our next match. We've got The Following taking on Youthanazia for MEW Tag Team Titles!

(The Following's music hits and Vampire Warrior and Nate Hatred make their way to the ring with Seven and The Voice)

Bobby Cruise: The Following will looking to leave tonight with gold around their waists.

John House: Not only that, but they'll be looking to put Youthanazia out of action for a lot longer then they did before.

(Youthanazia's music hits and they make their way to the ring with Larry Carvill)

Segment 4 - MEW Tag Team Titles Match - The Following (w/ Seven, The Voice) vs. Youthanazia ©(w/ Larry Carvill)...The Finish: Josh dropkicks Warrior, sending him crashing to the floor. Hatred doesn't like this and enters the ring and charges Josh, who catches him and uses his momentum to send him to the floor as well! Warrior dives back into the ring and charges Josh with a clothesline. Josh ducks and hits the T-Bone Prohibition Plex out of nowhere! Josh calls for the finish and tags in M-Dogg 20 who climbs the turnbuckle and connects with the Leap of Faith! M-Dogg 20 pins Warrior as Josh hits a baseball slide on hatred as he tries to break up the count. The ref counts to three and Youthanazia retain the MEW Tag Team Championship! (88, 79, 98)

John House: Youthanazia win! Youthanazia win!

Bobby Cruise: I can't believe it! How in the hell did Youthanazia beat the most dominating tag team in MEW?

John House: It doesn't matter how they beat them! What matters is that Youthanazia finally showed Hatred and Warrior just whos boss!

(B-Boy's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Bobby Cruise: Buisness just picked up, because here comes Alicia Webb's personal enforcer B-Boy!

John House: This is one nasty guy, with a nasty attitude to boot.

Bobby Cruise: You're right about that, but its his attitude which has gotten him this far, and its what will give him the edge tonight against Matthews.

(Joey Matthew's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

John House: I wouldn't count out Matthews yet. This young man from Carolina has a heck of a lot of heart.

Bobby Cruise: Heart alone won't be enough to beat B-Boy.

Segment 5 - Match - B-Boy vs. Joey Matthews...The Finish: B-Boy has Matthews in a bad way. B-Boy whips Matthews into a turnbuckle. B-Boy hoists Matthews onto the top rope and dishes out a huge superplex! B-Boy calls for the finish and stalks Matthews as he slowly gets to his feet. Matthews staggers towards B-Boy who hits him with the Cross Special Brainbuster! B-Boy taunts the crowd for a couple seconds before pinning Matthews, but Matthews kicks out at the last second! B-Boy is pissed! He starts yelling at the ref, and backs him into a turnbuckle. B-Boy is screaming, while Matthews gets to his feet. B-Boy is finally done with the ref and he turns around right into the Virginia Necktie! Matthews pins B-Boy for the huge win! (87, 84, 91)

John House: Joey Matthews picks up the win, over B-Boy.

Bobby Cruise: As much as it pains me to say, Matthews was impressive.

John House: Wow, I think you're finally coming around.

Bobby Cruise: Please. I have to give credit to where its due, even if I don't like him.

John House: Fair enough. This next match is for the MEW Lightweight Championship!

Bobby Cruise: We've got two generations of Japanese superstars going at it, the experienced Ultimo Dragon versus the young Hi69.

(Ultimo Dragon's music hits and he makes his way to the ring)

John House: This match is sure to be one hell of a ride.

(Hi69's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Segment 6 - MEW Lightweight Title Match - Hi69 © vs. Ultimo Dragon...The Finish: Hi69 dropkicks Dragon in the jaw, sending him to his back. Hi69 whips Dragon into a turnbuckle and props him up on the top turnbuckle. Hi69 signals to the crowd and hits a hurricarana, but Dragon lands on his feet! Hi69 gets up and turns to Dragon, who hits Hi69 in the face with a vicious kick! Dragon jumps on the ropes and hits the Asai Moonsault! Dragon pins Hi69 and the ref counts the three! Ultimo Dragon is our new MEW Lightweight Champion! Ultimo Dragon celebrates in the ring. (88, 78, 99)

John House: Ultimo Dragon is our new MEW Lightweight Champion! Can you believe it?

Bobby Cruise: No I can't! I just can't.

(Teddy Hart's and Chris Hero's music plays and they make their way to the ring with Ms. Vanessa)

Bobby Cruise: Here they come. The most explosive, in-tune tag team today!

John House: They very well could be, but they both have huge chips on their shoulder. And it doesn't help that they have that she-devil as a manager.

Bobby Cruise: She-devil? She's a precious flower!

John House: Flower? Whatever. Here comes Billy Reil, and we still don't know who his partner is.

(Billy Reil's music plays and he makes his way to the ring, stopping at the end of the ramp)

Bobby Cruise: Who is it? I can't take the suspense anymore!

(Cade Sydal's music plays and he charges the ring)

John House: It's Cade Sydal! It's Cade Sydal!

Segment 7 - Tag Team Match - Teddy Hart/Chris Hero (w/ Ms. Vanessa) vs. Billy Reil/Cade Sydal...The Finish: Hart whips Reil into his corner, and Hero begins to choke Reil! Cade doesn't like this so he tries to enter the ring, but the ref stops him! Hero enters the ring and That's All She Wrote! Hart pins Reil, but the ref is still tied up with Sydal. Hart and Hero call for another one and begins to stalk Reil, but Sydal breaks free from the ref and charges Hero and they both crash to the floor, but Hero lands on his feet. In the ring Reil has gotten to his feet, and is trading blows with Hart. Reil gets the upper hand and sets Hart up for a suplex. Reil gets Hart up in the air, when Hero reaches into the ring and pulls Reil's legs out from underneath him! Reil falls, with Hart on top! Hero grabs a hold of Reil's legs and holds them down as the ref counts to three! Hart and Hero steal a win from Reil and Sydal! (81, 74, 89)

Bobby Cruise: Teddy Hart and Chris Hero pick up an amazing win over-

John House: Amazing win? They cheated and you know it.

Bobby Cruise: I think not. It was a clean win.

(Kevin Martel's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

John House: Here it is folks, the moment you've all tuned in for. Tonight's main event featuring the challenger Kevin Martel taking on our reigning two-time MEW Heavyweight Champion Andrew Monica.

Bobby Cruise: Andrew Monica, the young 20 year old monster from right here, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

John House: It sure sounds like the crowd doesn't like him, one bit, even though he is the hometown boy.

Bobby Cruise: That's because no one here have any taste whatsoever. They should all get down on their knees and thank Andrew for wrestling in front of them.

Segment 8 - Main Event Title Match - Andrew Monica © vs. Kevin Martel...The Finish: Andrew whips Martel into a turnbuckle. Andrew charges, but Martel hits a superkick out of nowhere, sending Andrew to the mat. Martel grabs Andrew's leg and locks in the Boston Crab! Andrew wildly crawls to the ropes, and grabs a hold of them, but Martel pulls Andrew back to the center of the ring! Andrew is trying to break free, but Martel is holding on with all he's got, when B-Boy rushes down the ramp! Martel lets go of Andrew and delivers a vicious forearm to B-Boy, knocking him off of the apron. Martel yells at B-Boy before turning his attention back to Andrew, who hits the Monicaplex out of nowhere! Andrew pins Martel for the three and retains the MEW Heavyweight Championship with the help of B-Boy! Andrew Monica tosses Martel to the outside, and celebrates in the ring as the camera fades out. (91, 90, 92)

MEW's Six Feet Under recieved a 0.39, with 5033 fans in attendance.

MEW Overdrive

Wednesday February 1, 2006

John House: I'd like to welcome everyone here tonight at the Kellogg Arena in Battle Creek Michigan. We've got over eight hundred fans here tonight.

Bobby Cruise: That's right. The highlight of tonight will be Andrew Monica's celebration of his win last Sunday at Six Feet Under.

John House: Andrew Monica beat Kevin Martel to retain the MEW Heavyweight Championship. However, he did not do alone, as B-Boy had to stick his nose into the match. His interference was no doubt an order from our commissioner Alicia Webb.

Bobby Cruise: To be perfectly honest it could have been. It's her job to keep the integrity of this buisness and that belt, and she did the right thing denying Kevin Martel that belt.

John House: There is no doubt that he will be here tonight, trying to get another shot.

Segment 1 - Angle

(The camera shows Chris Stylez outside. He is carrying a sign that reads "Stylez For Lightweight Champ". He is seen to be yelling various things at passer-bys, but no seems to care. Suddenly, Stylez is hit with a snowball from behind. The camera adjusts itself to reveal Chance Beckett and Derek Wylde throwing snowballs at Stylez. Stylez freaks out and starts yelling at them. Stylez then tries to throw his sign at them, but slips and flls in the process. Beckett and Wylde laugh and walk away.)

(73)

John House: It looks to me that Stylez strike isn't going as well as he wanted it to.

Bobby Cruise: I don't understand why though. He does have a valid argument. He was screwed out of his title shot.

John House: He put out an open challenge and lost it. How is that getting screwed?

Bobby Cruise: Because Stylez never knew Ultimo Dragon was on the roster!

John House: That's Chris's own fault. But thats in the past. Right now, we've got a huge match coming up.

Bobby Cruise: And by huge, you really mean it.

(Roadkill's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

John House: You'd better believe it. Two of the largest wrestlers in MEW today are going head to head.

(Paul Burchill's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Bobby Cruise: We've got Roadkill, in his Overdrive debut taking on Paul Burchill.

Segment 2 - Match - Paul Burchill vs. Roadkill...The Finish: Roadkill whips Burchill against the ropes, and catches him in a huge belly to belly suplex. Roadkill picks Burchill up and whips him into the corner. He calls for the finish and hits Burchill with the Amish Splash! Roadkill pins Burchill, who kicks out at the last second! Roadkill calls for the finish again, and climbs to the high-rent district. He flies with the Flying Elbow Drop, but Burchill rolls from underneath! Roadkill hits the mat hard. Burchill calls for the finish and climbs the turnbuckle himself. He connects with the C4! Burchill pins Roadkill and picks up the win. (78, 69, 88)

Bobby Cruise: Paul Burchill picks up the win with the impressive C4.

John House: Impressive being an understatment. Paul Burchill is one of the biggest stars in MEW and he's only twenty-five years of age.

Bobby Cruise: I think he's going to have a stellar career with MEW.

John House: That he will.

Segment 3 - Angle

(Alicia Webb is sitting in her office, when Kevin Martel bursts in.)

Kevin Martel - I was screwed! I had Andrew beat, and B-Boy had to stick his nose where it didn't belong. And, not only that, I've heard rumors that it was you that sent B-Boy out to the ring to screw me over. So I want another title, here tonight in Battle Creek.

Alicia Webb - Really? I screwed you out of your title shot? Now, why would I do such a thing? (laughs) Because I can. It's my job to keep unwanted pieces of crap from the title, Martel. And that's exactly what you are. I don't like you and I don't want you here. But luckly for you, I'm not in charge of the contracts. Now, Kevin. Get the hell out of my office. And get the hell of out of this arena. I don't want you to ruin Andrew's celebration.

(Kevin Martel turns to leave, but stops just before leaving.)

Kevin Martel - You haven't heard the last of me. I'll be back.

Alicia Webb - And I'll be waiting, with B-Boy. Now, out!

(Kevin Martel turns and leaves)

(74)

John House: My goodness. As it turns out Alicia Webb did screw Kevin Martel out of his title shot.

Bobby Cruise: I doubt that this will be the last we hear of this.

John House: Without a doubt.

(Tony Mamaluke's and Sakoda's music plays and they make their way to the ring)

Bobby Cruise: This next match should be interesting. The first team making their way to the ring is Tony Mamaluke and Sakoda. These two men are just about as dangerous as any other in MEW.

John House: That they are. And their opponents are the odd-couple of the MEW.

Bobby Cruise: Evan Karagias and Mikey Henderson. These two men hate each other with a burning passion, but Alicia Webb keeps booking them in tag matches together.

(Mikey Henderson's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

John House: We'll have to see if Evan and Mikey can put their differences aside and can work together tonight.

(Evan Karagias's music plays and he makes his way to the ring, avoiding Mikey Henderson altogether)

Segment 4 - Tag Team Match - Evan Karagias / Mikey Henderson vs. Tony Mamaluke / Sakoda...The Finish: Tony Mamaluke and Mikey Henderson are the legal men. Tony whips Mikey into a neutral corner. He follows up with a clothesline, but Mikey lifts his legs and rolls Tony up into a small package! Both Sakoda and Evan dive into the ring, and Evan dropkicks Sakoda! The ref counts to three and Evan and Mikey pick up the win! Sakoda and Tony roll from the ring, and Evan and Mikey stare each other down. Mikey extends his hand, but Evan slaps it away and walks off, leaving Mikey in the ring. (72, 59, 85)

Bobby Cruise: Evan and Mikey pick up the win, but still no friendship between the two of them.

John House: Not in the least. But still, they are one of the hottest tag teams in MEW today.

Bobby Cruise: But they're nowhere near as hot as our MEW Heavyweight Champ, Andrew Monica!

Segment 5 - Angle

(Andrew Monica is in the ring, with a mic)

Andrew Monica - I'd like to welcome everyone here in Buffalo (crowd boos), to my celebration! That's right. I, Andrew Monica, the only multiple time MEW Heavyweight Champion in MEW history has decided to bless you all by making an appearance in your backwater, hick little town. I am here to celebrate my recent sucess, and my recent victory over Kevin Martel at Six Feet Under last Sunday. Let's roll the footage. (a video clip plays showing Andrew Monica defeating Kevin Martel, with the help of B-Boy) Now, I know whats going through your small minds right now, Andrew Monica cheated. Andrew Monica would've tapped out if B-Boy didn't show up. But, hey. It's not my fault if my close friend showed up to help me out, under his own free will mind you. And it's also not my fault that Kevin Martel's friend Joey Matthews didn't come out there to help him. That gutless, yellow-belly, no good son of a bit-

(Joey Matthew's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Andrew Monica - What the hell do you want?

Joey Matthews - I want one thing, and one thing alone. Your MEW Heavyweight Championship belt.

Andrew Monica - (laughing) You're damn well never going to get a title shot from me. Ever.

Joey Matthews - What? Are you afraid of me? Is the almighty Andrew Monica afriad to face Joey Matthews?

Andrew Monica - I am not afraid of anyone! Least of all you! Fine, you can have your title shot, at Vile Valentine's. But you have to beat me first, in a one-on-one match.

(Joey Matthews is excited and rips his shirt off and gets ready to fight)

Andrew Monica - What the hell are you doing? Not tonight. Tonight is my celebration. Tonight, you wrestle to see if you get your shot at me this Saturday.

Joey Matthews - Fine, I'll beat anyone you throw at me!

Andrew Monica - I really don't think so. (Andrew Monica begins to make his way up the ramp, as Joey Matthews prepares to wrestle) You've never wrestled anything like your opponent. You've never wrestled- (he pauses as unfamilar music plays, and an unknown man walks through the curtains) SUPREME!

(Andrew Monica walks to the announcers table as Supreme makes his way to the ring)

(92)

John House: We've got a huge match between Joey Matthews and the debuting Supreme!

Bobby Cruise: This Supreme is the scariest man I've ever seen!

John House: And Joey Matthews has to go through this monster to get a shot at Andrew to see if he can get a title shot at Vile Valentine's!

Segment 6 - Match - Joey Matthews vs. Supreme...The Finish: Supreme picks Matthews up and slams him hard to the mat. Supreme calls for the finish, and climbs the turnbuckle. He flies with the Mecca Toad Splash, but Joey rolls out from undernath him! Supreme gets to his feet, and is superkicked by Joey! Supreme staggers in a circle, as Joey climbs the turnbuckle and connects with a dropkick! Supreme is taken out! Joey calls for the finish and begins to stalk Supreme. Supreme slowly gets to his feet and Joey Matthews, with a huge effort, hits the Virginia Necktie! Joey Matthews pins Supreme and picks up the win, and the right to face Andrew Monica next Saturday for a shot at the title! Joey Matthews begins to taunt Andrew at the announcers table as Andrew freaks out. (74, 72, 76)

MEW Overdrive received a 3.04, with 808 fans in attendance.

MEW Unplugged

Saturday February 4, 2006

John House: I'd like to welcome everyone watching at home, and everyone here tonight to MEW Unplugged, coming to you live from the Klotsche Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Bobby Cruise: We've got an amazing show tonight, the main event being Joey Matthews versus Andrew Monica for a shot at the MEW Heavyweight Championship at Vile Valentine's.

John House: That match is sure to excite everyone here tonight. But on top of that we've got our new MEW Lightweight Champion Ultimo Dragon making his first title defense against Jason Cross.

Bobby Cruise: And if that's not enough we've also got the MEW Tag Team number one contender's match featuring four of the top tag teams in the MEW going head to head in a four-way elimination match!

John House: And finally, a match that is sure to be a train wreck, a tables match between Roadkill and Supreme!

Bobby Cruise: This is shaping up to be one of the most exciting nights for as long as I can remember!

John House: Let's get things started with our MEW Lightweight Championship match.

Bobby Cruise: Jason Cross is looking to recapture the gold, after being the first ever MEW Lightweight Champion.

John House: But thats no easy task with Ultimo Dragon being his opponent.

(Ultimo Dragon's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Segment 1 - MEW Lightweight Title Match - Ultimo Dragon © vs. Jason Cross...The Finish: Cross is firing off right hands onto Ultimo. Ultimo staggers back with each shot, until he ducks one, and hits a reverse DDT on Cross! Cross tries to get to his feet, but Ultimo lets loose a vicious kick to the head! Ultimo calls for the finish and locks in the Dragon Sleeper! Cross has no choice but to tap out! Ultimo Dragon retains his MEW Lightweight Title. (80, 75, 86)

John House: Ultimo Dragon picks up the win over Jason Cross in his first title defense.

Bobby Cruise: That's right. It looks as if Ultimo may be keeping that belt for a long time.

John House: Hey you never know. Our next match tonight is going to be one brutal match. We've got Roadkill and Supreme going one on one in a tables match.

Bobby Cruise: The rules are simple. No DQ. No pins, no submissions. The match ends when one wrestler puts another through a table.

(Supreme's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

John House: Supreme looks determined to win this match tonight, after being beaten by Joey Matthews on Wednesday in his MEW debut.

Bobby Cruise: I wouldn't want to be Roadkill right now.

(Roadkill's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Segment 2 - Table Match - Roadkill vs. Supreme...The Finish: There is a table set up in the ring, and one on the outside, held up by the edge of the ring and a guardrail. Supreme and Roadkill are fighting on the outside. Roadkill gets the upperhand in the brawl, and slams Supreme's head against the turnbuckle! Supreme stumbles away towards the table. He turns back around to face Roadkill, who charges Supreme. Supreme catches Roadkill in a huge powerslam! Supreme calls for the end of the match. Supreme rolls Roadkill onto the table. Supreme gets onto the apron and hits the Mecca Toad Splash, sending Roadkill through the table! The ref calls for the bell and Supreme picks up the win. (77, 64, 91)

John House: My gawd, that was brutal!

Bobby Cruise: Brutal's an understatement! We nearly saw the end of two careers here tonight.

Segment 3 - Angle

(Ms. Vanessa is seen backstage talking to a member of security, who is obviously not interested in what she is saying)

Ms. Vanessa - You should have seen the look on their faces. Priceless. And seriously, why would he have picked Cade Sydal to be his partner? And to think that they actually thought they had a chance to beat the most formadible duo in the MEW, Teddy Hart and Chris Hero. You know what? I bet that Billy and Cade are so embarased that they won't even show up tonight. Hell, I'll be surprised if they show their faces before Vile Valentine's. But, anyways. Enough of them. Tonight Hart and Hero are in the four-way elimination tag match for the MEW Tag Team Championship number one contender's spot! The other team's don't stand a cha- (her face drops and the camera pans back, exposing Billy Reil and Cade Sydal standing behind the security member.)

Billy Reil - To embarased to show our faces?

Cade Sydal - I think that's what she said.

Ms. Vanessa - What the hell do you two think you are-

Billy Reil - Shut the hell up.

Cade Sydal - We came here tonight for one reason.

Billy Reil - We came here to give you a message that we want you to pass along to Hart and Hero.

Ms. Vanessa - And whats the message?

Cade Sydal - It isn't over.

Billy Reil - Not by a long shot.

(Billy Reil and Cade Sydal walk away, leaving Ms. Vanessa dumbfounded. The security member laughs and walks away)

(66)

John House: It looks as if Billy Reil and Cade Sydal are looking for some revenge against Hart and Hero for their unwarrented loss at Six Feet Under.

Bobby Cruise: If I were them, I'd just walk away. I would not want to piss off Hart and Hero even more then they already are.

(Chance Beckett's/Derek Wylde's music plays and they make their way to the ring)

John House: Here come Chance Beckett and Derek Wylde, two real blue-chippers.

Bobby Cruise: They are the youngest team in this match tonight, but what they lack in experience they make up for in guts.

John House: These two men are not afraid of anyone, nor of any challenge.

(Nate Hatred's/Vampire Warrior's music plays and they make their way to the ring with The Voice and Seven)

Bobby Cruise: Here come The Following, looking to win this match so they can get another shot at Youthanazia's Tag team belts.

John House: The Following look as serious as ever, as they want their belts back, as they were the first tag team champs in MEW history.

Bobby Cruise: And it looks as if they've brought the cavalery to help them out. Both The Voice and Seven have made their way to ringside with The Following.

(Teddy Hart's/Chris Hero's music plays and they make their way to the ring with Ms. Vanessa)

John House: Teddy Hart and Chris Hero making their way to the ring, looking confident, and might I add a little cocky.

Bobby Cruise: It's not cocky if they can back it up.

John House: That's fair enough. But if I was them I'd be worried about what Reil and Sydal said earlier tonight.

(Mikey Henderson's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Bobby Cruise: One half of the team of Henderson and Karagias has made his way to the ring.

John House: I feel sorry for these guys. They hate each other, and are still forced week in and week out to team together.

Segment 4 - MEW Tag team Number One Contender's Four Way Elimination Tag Match - Karagias/Henderson vs. Hart/Hero (w/ Ms. Vanessa) vs. Beckett/Wylde vs. Hatred/Warrior (w/ The Voice/Seven)...First Elimination: The Following have gone on a tear, cleaning house. Hatred is the legal man, along with Beckett, who is out cold on the mat. The Following calls for the finish, and hit the Apocalypse Now on Beckett! Hatred pins Beckett. Mikey Henderson tries to dive into the ring and break up the count, but Evan stops him. Mikey and Evan argue and exchange shoves as the ref counts the three, eliminating Beckett and Wylde at the hands of The Following....Second and Third Elimination: Henderson is on fire. He takes down Vampire Warrior with a head scissors takedown. He is psyching the crowd up when Teddy Hart gets a blind tag off of him! Henderson is confused as Teddy hart climbs the turnbuckle and connects with the Hart Attack! Hart pins Warrior, and Seven dives into the ring and breaks up the count! The ref calls for the bell, DQing The Following! And The Following is pissed. The ref turns his back to the match as he tries to get them out of there. He has them halfway up the ramp when Billy Reil and Cade Sydal enter from the crowd and dive into the ring! Reil hits the South Philly Driver on Hart and Sydal hits the Nightcap on Hero! They dive from the ring and exit through the crowd as the ref finally gets The Following to go backstage. The ref enters the ring in time to see Evan hit the Victory Roll on Hart, and pinning him! The ref counts the three and Evan karagias and Mikey Henderson pick up the win, and the number one contendership for the tag team titles! Ms. Vanessa is freaking out on the outside, as she pulls Hart and Hero from the ring. (78, 73, 83)

Bobby Cruise: This is a travisty! Hero and Hart should have won! Reil and Sydal should not have interfered!

John House: I believe that you once said that it's only cheating if the ref sees it. But that's beside the point. The point is Evan Karagias and Mikey Henderson will face Youthanazia at Vile Valentine's for the MEW Tag Team Titles!

Bobby Cruise: This is the match I've been waiting for. Andrew Monica is taking on Joey Matthews tonight.

John House: If Joey Matthews is able to beat Andrew Monica, then he gets a shot at his title at Vile Valentine's.

(Joey Matthews's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Segment 5 - Angle

(Joey Matthews and Andrew Monica face off for a few seconds before Andrew goes and gets a mic.)

Andrew Monica - I've had a couple of days to think about it, and I've made a change in our deal. (Matthews looks surprised and angry) Don't worry, Joey. There is still going to be a match tonight. The stipulation is still the same. In fact, it's the exact same thing, except for one minor detail. You are not wrestling.

Joey Matthews - (grabs the mic from Andrew) What do you mean I'm not going to be wrestling?

Andrew Monica - (takes back the mic) What I mean, is that I've picked a wrestler that will wrestle for you. And before you say that I can't do this, I can and I did. I am the MEW Heavyweight Champion! I can do whatever the hell I want. Oh, and one more thing. You are banned from ringside. Now get the hell out of here so I can wrestle.

(Joey Matthews doesn't know what to do, so he makes his way up the ramp. He is about to leave when he turns back around)

Andrew Monica - You want to know who it is, don't you? Fine. Come on out.

(there a pause, and then Halo's music plays and he walks out onto the stage. He reassures Joey Matthews and then charges the ring)

(76)

John House: Andrew changed the deal and now we've got Andrew Monica taking on Halo!

Segment 6 - Match - Andrew Monica vs. Halo...The Finish: This match has been all Andrew. Andrew tosses a lifeless Halo into the turnbuckle. Andrew starts laying hard lefts and rights onto Halo, until he seems to be out cold. Andrew grabs Halo by the hair, and tosses him across the ring, but Halo crashes into the ref, sending them both to the canvas. Andrew starts to taunt the crowd, when Kevin Martel appears at the top of the stage! Andrew sees Martel and they lock eyes. Martel charges the ring and we have a brawl between the two! They exchange right hands, until Martel gets the upper hand! He pulls Andrew's feet from underneath him, and locks in the Boston Crab! Andrew is screaming and tapping out! Halo slowly makes it to his feet and climbs the turnbuckle! He calls for Martel to move and connects with the Halocination! Halo pins Andrew as Martel dives from the ring. The ref slowly pulls himself into position and counts the three! Halo wins and Joey Matthews gets his title shot at Vile Valentine's! Martel enters the ring and begins to celebrate when B-Boy charges the ring and attacks Martel! Halo tries to help, but Andrew stops him out of nowhere. Andrew and B-Boy are winning the fight when Joey Matthews hits the ring, and he cleans house! Joey, Kevin and Halo celebrate in the ring as Andrew and B-Boy fume on the ramp. (89, 85, 94)

MEW Unplugged recieved a 1.95, with 808 fans in attendance.

MEW Overdrive

Wednesday February 8, 2006

John House: MEW is coming to you live tonight from the Dickens Athletic Center in Chicago, Illinois.

Bobby Cruise: We've just got word that Andrew Monica and B-Boy will team up against the number one contender Joey Matthews and Kevin Martel.

John House: And on top of that, tonight, we've got the debut of indy wrestling's cult favourite Shark Boy!

Bobby Cruise: We've also got one half of the tag team champions M-Dogg 20 in singles action against Evan Karagias.

Segment 1 - Angle

(Alicia Webb is walking down the hall, when Andrew Monica catches up to her)

Andrew Monica - Hold on a second.

Alicia Webb - What do you want?

Andrew Monica - I need you to reverse the match last Saturday. Martel clearly interfered with the match.

Alicia Webb - You're telling me that you want me to reverse the decision?

Andrew Monica - I didn't studder.

Alicia Webb - After I let you duck out of facing Joey Matthews? After I let you pick your opponent? You still have the balls to come to me and ask for my help again?

Andrew Monica - Wait a sec-

Alicia Webb - No! I'm talking here and you will godamn listen to me. You keep coming to me, week after week asking me to change rules in your favour, and when you're beaten at your own game you come crying to me? You're pathetic. I'm done helping you. You are a discrace to this company, and that belt. I'm not going to help you anymore. (she turns to leave, but turns back) Oh, and I hope Joey Matthews kicks your ass at Vile Valentine's.

(Alicia Webb leaves, leaving Andrew in a state of shock)

(97)

John House: Did you hear that? Alicia Webb just punked out our champ Andrew Monica!

Bobby Cruise: How can she disrespect Andrew like that?

John House: I guess she was tired of looking after Andrew. Plus, she also voiced support for the challenger Joey Matthews at Vile Valentine's.

(Tony Mamaluke's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Bobby Cruise: Making his way to the ring is Tony Mamaluke.

John House: His opponent tonight will be the debuting Shark Boy.

(Shark Boy's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

Segment 2 - Match - Shark Boy vs. Tony Mamaluke...The Finish: Tony hits a jawbreaker on Shark Boy. Tony calls for the finish and begins to stalk Shark Boy. Shark Boy gets to his feet and Tony goes for the Sicillian Drop, but Shark Boy flips out of it! Tony turns and Shark Boy hits the Deep Sea Driver out of nowhere! Shark Boy pins Tony and picks up a win in his debut match! (65, 47, 84)

John House: Shark Boy picking up a victory tonight over his long time nemisis Tony Mamaluke.

Bobby Cruise: Those two have had some serious issues in the past.

Segment 3 - Angle

(Kevin Martel is seen in a locker room, taping his wrists, when Joey Matthews walks in)

Joey Matthews - You ready for this?

Kevin Martel - I've been waiting to get my hands on B-Boy since he screwed me at Six Feet Under. But the real question is are you ready for this?

Joey Matthews - What do you mean by that?

Kevin Martel - You hate Andrew Monica. I can see it in your eyes. I'm worried that once you get in the ring with him you're going to lose it.

Joey Matthews - Thanks for your concern and all, but I'll be fine.

Kevin Martel - You sure?

Joey Matthews - Of course I'm sure. You're talking to Joey Matthews here, the number one contender to the MEW Heavyweight title. I gotta go warm up, I'll catch up with you a bit later.

Kevin Martel - I'll see you then.

(they slap hands and Joey Matthews leaves as Kevin Martel continues to tape his wrists)

(81)

John House: Later tonight we'll see that match-up Joey Matthews and Kevin Martel taking on Andrew Monica and B-Boy.

Bobby Cruise: It looked as if Matthews seemed a bit nervous about later tonight.

John House: I don't blame him. He's stepping into the ring against his opponent at Vile Valentine's, our Heavyweight Champ Andrew Monica.

(Youthanazia's music plays and M-Dogg 20 makes his way to the ring with Josh Prohibition)

Bobby Cruise: Here come the tag team champs Youthanazia. We've got M-Dogg 20 in singles action taking on half of their opponents at Vile Valentine's Evan Karagias.

John House: It seems that Karagias's parten Mikey Henderson isn't going to be ringside for this one.

Segment 4 - Match - Evan Karagias vs. M-Dogg 20 (w/ Josh Prohibition)...The Finish: M-Dogg 20 hits a snap suplex on Evan. M-Dogg 20 climbs the turnbuckle as Evan makes his way to his feet. M-Dogg 20 flies with a missle dropkick, but Evan dives out of the way! M-Dogg 20 gets to his feet, but Evan rolls him up in a small package, and Evan has a hold of M-Dogg 20's tights! The ref doesn't see it and counts the three! Evan steals a win from M-Dogg 20! Evan dives from the ring, before Josh can get a shot off on him. (83, 71, 95)

John House: Evan Karagias caught M-Dogg 20 off guard and got the upper hand on him.

Bobby Cruise: Next week, we'll have the other two members going at it, Josh Prohibition versus Mikey Henderson. I can't wait to see how this match will turn out.

(Hi69's music plays and he makes his way to the ring)

John House: The former MEW Lightweight Champion Hi69 making his way to the ring. He'll want to pick up a win tonight so he doesn't hit a skid.

Bobby Cruise: That won't be such an easy task as he's going head to head with Billy Reil, the young man hailing from the mean streets of South Philly.

(Billy Reil's music plays and he makes his way to the ring with Cade Sydal)

John House: And he's not alone. His good friend Cade Sydal is coming down to the ring as well.

Bobby Cruise: Most likely as protection. These two are in a vicious fued with Teddy Hart and Chris Hero. And last week Reil and Sydal crossed the line, costing Hart and Hero a shot at the tag team belts.

Segment 5 - Match - Billy Reil (w/ Cade Sydal) vs. Hi69...The Finish: Hi69 kicks Reil viciously in the ring knee once, twice, three times. Reil is down on one knee. Hi69 lines up for a vicious kick to the head, but Reil ducks and catches Hi69 with the South Philly Driver on the way back around! Reil pins Hi69 and picks up the win. Sydal enters the ring to check on Reil who is favouring his knee. Suddenly The Original's music plays and Teddy Hart, Chris Hero and Ms. Vanessa make their way dow to the ring. Hart and Hero are armed with steel chairs. They circle the ring, until they pick their moment and dive in, taking out both Reil and Sydal with brutal chair shots! Hart and Hero then proceed to do a brutal beatdown on Reil and Sydal, leaving them both bloodied on the mat. (83, 79, 88)

John House: Oh my gawd! That was one of the most horrible things I have ever seen. It's very graphic. And here come the paramedics to help Reil and Sydal from the ring.

Bobby Cruise: That was over the line. No one should ever do that to anyone else. That's sick.

John House: Two careers may have just been ended here tonight folks.

Bobby Cruise: The crowd is doing the classy thing, giving both men a standing ovation as they are carted from ringside.

John House: Our thoughts go out to those two young men.

(Andrew Monica's music plays and he makes his way to the ring along with B-Boy)

John House: But the show must go on. The MEW Heavyweight Champ Andrew Monica is making his way to the ring, with his tag partner B-Boy.

Bobby Cruise: They will be facing off against the team of Joey Matthews and Kevin Martel.

John House: Joey Matthews, the number one contender, will face off against Andrew Monica this Tuesday February 14, at Vile Valentine's.

(Joey Matthew's music plays and he makes his way to the ring along with Kevin Martel)

Segment 6 - Tag Team Match - Andrew Monica/B-Boy vs. Joey Matthews/Kevin Martel...The Finish: Joey and Andrew are the two legal men. Joey whips Andrew against the ropes and locks in a sleeper hold. Andrew tries to break free, but Joey has it locked in tight. Andrew then backs Joey into a turnbuckle, and the ref gets sandwhiched between Joey and the turnbuckle. Andrew starts to slam Joey into the ref, and he's out cold. Joey lets go and Andrew takes a swing at him, but Joey ducks and tosses Andrew from the ring! B-Boy charges in, but is double teamed by Joey and Kevin. Joey hits the Virginian Necktie on B-Boy! B-Boy rolls from the ring. Joey and Kevin start to play to the crowd when Andrew dives into the ring with his championship belt. He hits Kevin from behind. Joey turns and is hit in the face with a brutal shot! Andrew tosses the belt from the ring and picks Joey and hits the Monicaplex! Andrew pins Joey just as the ref collects himself. The ref counts a slow three and Andrew Monica and B-Boy pick up the win. (91, 87, 96)

MEW Overdrive recieved a 3.07, with 614 fans in attendance.

• 7 months later...