Smoking Aces Mafia

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure in your case I'll forgo the random number generator and just assign you Jack Dupree - Town Aligned Dead In the Opening Credits Mega Star.

Die in a fire.

You know who Common wouldn't be wasted on? Me.

Hell, make GoGo Alicia Keys's character so I can protect him/her, too. >_>

... I refuse to be swept off my feet by Mysterio2000X.

I'll keep this running till tomorrow evening seeing as it's the Holidaze but about 5 or 6 pm if we don't have enough sign-ups I'll start removing characters.

I want this to start up and hopefully finish before the flood of sequels and larger games start crashing the cube.

If we can get two more, I'll open the thread tonight, send out the roles and the first night period will run for 24 to 38 hours giving everyone enough time to deal with familial responsibility.

Yeah, I realize it's tacky to bum your own thread but I've had a really bad week.

For some unknown reason the accounts of me and fiance were both temporarily inactive for the span of what seems like foe-eva.

I honestly doubt there's any sincere interest in this left but so what, I'll take fake interest over letting it die any ol' day of the week, so yeah..

WAKE UP CALL MOTHERFUCKERS!

Seeing as I need the final two sign-ups and that's what's dragging this out, I'm removing a character and bringing the total down to it's original 17.

If I can get the fianl sign-up all role pms will go out tonight, the thread will be posted, and the game will go on gaming.

Replacements will be recruited as needed along the way.

Thanks for any and all of those that still have faith in this, cuz honestly it's important to me, and I don't want to move onto a Firefly or Dogma Mafia without giving this a go.

Thanks again, especially to Kaney since he's awesome and better than all the rest of you.

16 roles filled, 1 more needed.