Smoking Aces Mafia

I'm looking for 18 sign-ups that's all I need.

I've created this to be a fairly short game that will help me bust my mafia running cherry, and show me what will and what wont stick against the wall.

Town, Mafia, and the sparse Individuals involved all have fairly well-powered roles that fit well both within the context of a mafia game, and the context of their roles in the movie.

I think this'll be a good diversion, and even if it's a cluster fuck it's not designed to go much longer than 5 or 6 days, if everyone were to play to their full potential, I'd really like it to run a little longer, but it's more of an experiment to see if my slight tweaks to the system can actually play and provoke thought and intrigue.

This is for the lazy mafiate or lovers of the movie that expect their action fast, anticlimatic, and disappointing in the end ;)

Note: Honestly, I'm looking to start this as soon as possible what with work just around the corner, but I realize alot more in depth and expansive games are already in the works, so if we get good demand we could start as early as tomorrow night or there might be a small holding period depending on the first come first serve nature of Mafia, and the standing 5 only rule, in either case I'm looking forward to this very soon.

Player's List

1. Ruki

2. TSSTB

3. Jam

4. Ace

5. GoGo Yubari

6. Larry The Moleman

7. EvaKelley

8. Mysterio2000x

9. Josh-oo-wuh

10. Wormmaster

11. Kaney

12. xDavex

13. The Joker

14. 9to5

15. Rebby

16. Fanku Kaibutsu

Edited by Pleatherface

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always good to be seen :) I'm a little worried we might not get all 18 sign-ups what with more popular mafia writers releasing games at the same time.

I'll give everyone plenty of time to sign up, but if it starts to stagnate for too long I may just be tempted to shorten the roles list in the name of expediency.

Come on people 9 more to go we're almost there.

As soon as sign-ups are completed this mother is starting up, I refuse to let my highly complicated and overpowered attempt at stacking the deck against the town die in the sign-up stage.

Also, be on your best behavior there's a lady present (apparently)

Can't wait to get this running so hurry the hell up.

Guest Eva Kelley

Come on people 9 more to go we're almost there.

As soon as sign-ups are completed this mother is starting up, I refuse to let my highly complicated and overpowered attempt at stacking the deck against the town die in the sign-up stage.

Also, be on your best behavior there's a lady present (apparently)

Can't wait to get this running so hurry the hell up.

Hells yeah, this is coming along very nicely. We got 4 more sign-ups to go, and if I can get them in the next few hours the roles will go out, the thread will open and we'll start our night period..

On a personal night I wanna thank everyone friends and people I don't know alike (Gogo) :shifty: for coming out to support me and what I think will be a very interesting if short and stacked game.

For those of you that have never seen Smoking Aces I'll simplify your role descriptions and try to my best not to lose you along the way.