Nufans Rate/Hate

I actually like the text on the cm punk graphic except for the small outer glow around it. maybe making it smaller will help.. I'm also not a fan of the cuts that extend past the border. Personally I don't like the thick borders like that but it seems to work for that graphic

I actually like the text on the cm punk graphic except for the small outer glow around it. maybe making it smaller will help.. I'm also not a fan of the cuts that extend past the border. Personally I don't like the thick borders like that but it seems to work for that graphic

As has been said I don't like the font but not for the fact that it looks bad, but for it's placement over Punk's mouth. It looks like it's covering Punk completely when it should be showing him off as the center of the graphic. If you make the text smaller so that it doesn't cover Punk then I would think it would be near to perfect.

Edited version, no glow behind text, smaller and everyone inside the border

neweraqe5.jpg

The Text should be straight and Punk should stay outside the border.

But that's just my opinion

The top of the Punk cut looks bad when it's outside the border, but hardly noticable when inside, so it'd only be ruining it IMO.

I think this second attempt is a big improvement from the first. I agree with TI that the font probably should be straightened, but other than that it's pretty good.

5/10 :shifty:

The top of the Punk cut looks bad when it's outside the border, but hardly noticable when inside, so it'd only be ruining it IMO.

I think this second attempt is a big improvement from the first. I agree with TI that the font probably should be straightened, but other than that it's pretty good.

your a harsh critic mr. Badd Um Tch but fair, hopefully my next piece of artwork will impress you :w00t:

It did "impress" me, but as you say yourself there's always room for improvement, which is why I don't easily go throwing out 8's and 9's. ^_^

• 1 month later...

havent done anything in a while so i made this whilst listening to Anberlin... guess which song i was listening to :pervert:

dismantlereparepj3.jpg

havent done anything in a while so i made this whilst listening to Anberlin... guess which song i was listening to :pervert:

dismantlereparepj3.jpg

Like this one a lot.

Most of your other work has been really good, and only the text has let you down. The text on this one is good though I think.

7/10

dismantlereparepj3.jpg

Like this one a lot.

Most of your other work has been really good, and only the text has let you down. The text on this one is good though I think.

7/10

WOW a 7/10 from Badd um tsch.. i feel honored, and to tell you the truth i stole the style of text from AD just plain but standing out and well i think it has really worked.

• 4 weeks later...

my latest piece

2120tigers.jpg

And version 2

4245tigers2.jpg

And there we have it, thanks badd um tsch, final version and now my new sig

9342tigers-3.jpg