Madden'08 Tourney on XBL

sahyder1

Well here's everyone that said they would be up for it from the last thread and this one, XBL Tags are in bold unless I couldn't find yours which case it's a series of questions marks. Also if you've changed your tag or I simply fucked it up give a shout. I'm going to bump the good ole Madden thread just in case.

sahyder1 - sahyder1

LL - JohnnyBoy555

Kyle - sqeak5

Dragsy 7-0 - DragsyUK

dwsnuk - dwsnuk

Ekin Jones - EkinJones333

Kou - Kouerson

buck44 - buck4517

Disco King -Griesuschrist

PhraohSteve - PharaohSteve

Updated Jan.9.2009

Edited by Mrs. Potato Head

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about two divisions with six teams? If that were the case, I would be willing to add my name to the pot. And I would be willing to play the "commissioner" role, if need be. Making an easy web page that I will use to update the division standings, scores of games, and player statistics for the season. Let me know and we can start calling teams and I can start making schedules. I do have experience with this stuff; I've done these things for our local Madden league for years, and I really don't mind.