EWB Inaugural Be A Guitar Hero Contest

NobBe Nobbs

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GH.jpg

I don't have the greatest digital camera and I don't think my camera phone will do any better. I can't get it to not be so grainy. So... hopefully they will be good enough for you to decipher what the numbers are.

Bulls on Parade

Medium

Score: 171,751

Notes Hit: 100%

Note Streak: 529

SP Phrases: 9/9

The top score (going by Score Hero) is about 173,000. It's definitely possible, it just requires near-perfect Star Power usage.

Irksome. I'm safe with 159,829, but I dropped a note 357 in (thank you note streak) which pissed me off.

Supercunt. I was doing brilliantly right up until the last Y-G Y Y-G section when I dropped three green notes. How, I don't know, I had the green button held down the whole time.

Oh, double triple supercunt. This time, I lost the streak at just over 500 with another shitty green HOPO.

Edited by De

Regarding eliminating the lowest score even if people don't post a score.

I see a potential problem there. Now I don't know anyone personally, but I would gather through online trial and error that there might be some that see the scores posted and can't beat the lowest one posted. Therefor give up not posting his score thinking that he will just be eliminated anyway.

I hope this isn't the case as it's just for fun and a little bit of bragging rights. On your part I'd hate to have them all PM'ed to maybe solve some of this, but really I hope it don't happen and don't want to see people get eliminated because someone else don't wanna post a low score.

For those that can't fathom getting some of the scores like in round 2's case If I am able to find ways of getting through the songs with higher scores I will be more than happy to fill you in on how I got my score. In this case the ability to hit all 9 SP Phrases. It's simple really once you know how it's done, but I will have to wait until that round is over. After all I would like to be on top every round :) Besides once we get to the end of hard and midway through expert 100% scores won't happen really.

I'm really looking forward to Cult of Personality on hard. Thats my favorite song and the perfect difficulty on GHIII. I can hit the solo, but I can't seem to do the whole song all the way through without missing one part or another. I can't finish any song on the last set of expert. If I tried really hard I could probably do 3 of them, but will never do Slayer. BS note chart right there, but yet I love the song! Just little into what my skills are on GHIII. The only GH I finished on expert was GHI.