Jack's Mannequin

YI

You waited for me in the rain, in the parking lot

Cold hands, lips blue, clothes stuck to you

You could have phoned for a ride, it's a mess out there

You said, "The rain's the rain, some air'd be good for you"

"Everything In Transit" was literally SO...FUCKING...GOOD! The perfect summer record. One of my favourite albums of all time. Here's to hoping Andrew McMahon can drop another fucking epic.

http://www.absolutepunk.net/showthread.php...64%3E%20target=

2nd post down, there's a video with an interview abut the record and some song clips. The piano part from, "Caves"...oh my god. And 1:22 from the end...DAMN!!! I love that song already. Seriously I had a dream, and those 20 seconds played in my dream. :shifty: AND LOOK AT THE CH-EMO!!!

I hope "Cellular Phone" doesn't make the cut. I really don't like it. There's no word, but I really hope "Katie" does. Such a beautiful tune.

And even if your voice comes back again

There'll be no one listening

And even if you find the strength to stand

It doesn't mean that you wont go....missing

Katie is an awesome song. I hope he records it again with Jack's Mannequin, because the version he did on his solo album years back isn't of very good quality.

Everything in Transit is the perfect summer album YI. You're absolutely right. I can listen to Jack's Mannequin pretty much whenever though. One of my favorite albums as well.

The top ones are from "MFEO Pt2: You Can Breathe" by Jack's Mannequin off of "Everything In Transit". Which if you haven't heard, is DEFINATELY worth checking out.

The second one, I don't know the song, but it's going to be on his new album, "The Glass Passenger" due out in April. But I've fallen in love with the 20 seconds of the song played during the video interview I posted.

• 2 months later...

Andrew McMahon approved tracklist;

Annie Use Your Telescope

Suicide Blonde

The Resolution

American Love

Swim

What Gets You Off?

Spinning

Bloodshot

Lullaby

Caves

... Perhaps a bonus track

In Slow Motion (Sleazy Wednesday)

In sad news, unless it's went through a name change (which is possible), the awesome song from the end of the video interview has not made the cut. :o:( As the general concencous was that it was called "Crashin'". Then again, it could have gotten a name change. It could very well have been cut though, as McMahon tends to cut quite a lot...with the band's name coming from a song from cut from the first album, and the 2nd album's name coming from a lyrics of a track which wont be featured on it.

In other news, 'good quality' live versions of "Suicide Blonde" and the first movement of "Caves" are up on youtube...alongside a new version of "Cellular Phone", which I'm happy appears to have not made the cut...as I think it's a bit shit.

It's not a final confirmed tracklist...but I'd say it is pretty much...given that it was officially posted.

That song from the video better fucking be on it...grrrrrrrr. However, I'd personally expect a few changes from that...given that when "Everything In Transit" was 'finished'...he then wrote "Dark Blue", "Into The Airwaves" and "La La Lie" and put them on.

Edited by YI