Soul Calibur IV

zero

Soul Calibur IV featuring... Darth Vader and Yoda? Yes it's true.

Star Calibur

In what has to be the weirdest crossover since Link in SC, this is some bizarre news, but definitely piquing my interest. Here's hoping this turns out better than that old PSX Star Wars fighting game... ewww. Oh and the site may be a little slow due to the nerdgasm that erupted over the internet.

Edited by Zero
I can't spell.

I usually play as a character like Talim or Cassandra, so they're relatively fast.

My girlfriend is a nunchucks whore. She just sits there twirling analogue sticks on the PS2 controller which causes her to do various moves at random. Defeatability aside, I can't decide whether its more or less annoying than very-long-stick whoring.

Edited by stokeriño

As one of my co-workers said:

The trailer just proves it, Mitsurugi is a fucking badass. He stood against Darth Vader's lightsaber with his sword and didn't flinch.