Cloverfield

timbawolf

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can imagine that, in Germany you can easily come in 20-30 minutes late, you’ll only miss ads, I don’t even want to imagine how much longer it must be in the US.

90 minutes movie time or 90 minutes including credits? (when i checked for i am legend a couple of weeks ago the credits were about 11 minutes, so that would really make it about 78... not saying that short equals bad or anything, but if you consider how high ticket prices have gotten :-/)

Fantastic movie. Couple of scenes I nearly jumped out of my chair. Saw a couple scenes from places I remember walking by when i lived in NYC which was sweet.

Also I saw the thing splash the water at the end. Looked really big. Also, we stayed until after the credits and you her a whisper, my friend who's been all over the message boards found out its a backmasked message that says "It's still alive!". SEQUEL!

Fantastic movie. Couple of scenes I nearly jumped out of my chair. Saw a couple scenes from places I remember walking by when i lived in NYC which was sweet.

Also I saw the thing splash the water at the end. Looked really big. Also, we stayed until after the credits and you her a whisper, my friend who's been all over the message boards found out its a backmasked message that says "It's still alive!". SEQUEL!

Did anyone else realize there was more than one monster? The monster at the end, looked different than the first monster? Am I right or did I just not see it correctly? Cuz I've seen the movie 3 times now. The whole thing about the ending really being the start is the video footage from the night the monster attacked, was recorded over a tape that Rob, Main Character, took of himself and Beth, love interest, a month back. So throughout the movie, it cuts back and forth, like the camera didn't pick up certain stuff, so it went back to the original footage, then back to the current events.

They could easily do a sequel, not that it's really needed. Now another question, was Lily the only person to survive or did her copter go down too? Cuz he didn't say her name or anything at the very end.

Edited by Lj.

Did anyone else realize there was more than one monster? The monster at the end, looked different than the first monster? Am I right or did I just not see it correctly? Cuz I've seen the movie 3 times now. The whole thing about the ending really being the start is the video footage from the night the monster attacked, was recorded over a tape that Rob, Main Character, took of himself and Beth, love interest, a month back. So throughout the movie, it cuts back and forth, like the camera didn't pick up certain stuff, so it went back to the original footage, then back to the current events.

They could easily do a sequel, not that it's really needed. Now another question, was Lily the only person to survive or did her copter go down too? Cuz he didn't say her name or anything at the very end.

Lily lived. Or I should say we never see her die. And since Rob doesn't see her die then he assumes she's alive.

And there's only one monster. Abrams and Reeves confirmed this.

Lily lived. Or I should say we never see her die. And since Rob doesn't see her die then he assumes she's alive.

And there's only one monster. Abrams and Reeves confirmed this.