Osiris Games

Mike Ockizitchy

Wait, he was making a new Chart Wars after 3? What was the point... I mean every last one of the games that I've played of his were on the meh side and he didn't really seem to be improving at a level that told me the next game would be better. The whole Chart Wars series seemed like an amazingly fun idea, and then people realized that no one wanted to end up making tedious updates for it... did any of those packs ever get finished?

So I guess my point is.. I have no idea what happened to the site. :shifty:

Well yea Rob Cooper, the creator actually ended up getting a job with a real company. Whoever produces NHL:EHM as thats one of the games he works on I believe. But anyway he was continuing the Chart Wars series with Rise to Stardom where you become the artist and not the company and work your way through the music industry. But yea the site is just gonzo...