The Anime Thread

Ruki

I'm pretty certain Kimura's first appearance is the "BECAUSE I LIKE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS" moment, which would mean he doesn't appear at all until then.

You could probably create a synopsis for every episode with only two words if you needed to. Episode #1: "Brief Introductions". Episode #2: "lol, Osaka". Episode #23: "THE KNIFE"...and so on. :shifty:

The only part of episode 1 that was entertaining were the beginning with the teacher and the bike, and the parts with... um, that hyper girl. The rest of the time, I didn't find anything interesting or entertaining. With episode 2, the only entertaining part was Osaka and the little girl playing catch.

What episode does it start being entertaining for more than 6 minutes per episode?

Yeah, the novel came first, though I can't remember if it was the manga that came next or the movie. I'm fairly certain it was the movie after the novel, and then the manga.

The manga is fucking amazing, honestly. I don't think, if they made an anime, they should show everything they do in the manga (unless this doubles as a gore/hentai anime, thanks to Mitsuko), but I do think if they made one that was entirely based off the manga, with maybe only a few parts here and there cut out if they decide to partially censor it, it would be incredible.

Yeah, the novel came first, though I can't remember if it was the manga that came next or the movie. I'm fairly certain it was the movie after the novel, and then the manga.

The manga is fucking amazing, honestly. I don't think, if they made an anime, they should show everything they do in the manga (unless this doubles as a gore/hentai anime, thanks to Mitsuko), but I do think if they made one that was entirely based off the manga, with maybe only a few parts here and there cut out if they decide to partially censor it, it would be incredible.

This man knows what he is talking about. It's actually the only manga I own :shifty: