Countdown

YI

Two from your top please Carol.

vorderman_c1.jpg

countdown_414_07.jpg

Fuck finding a good picture.

I've been watching Countdown again recently, what happened to the FITTY in Dictionary Corner? She was grade fucking A!! Well...maybe a high B, my memories a bit hazy...she had a hot accent. I mean, there's still A fitty in Dictionary Corner, but it's not THE fitty.

Edited by YI

Don't the people in Dictionary Corner always change though?

I can't stop staring at Carol Vordeman's left tit now....

Thinking mans crumpet indeed... I'm going to have to do some serious thinking. :pervert:

Edited by The Lonesome Hobo

I watched it recently. I never realised before how tedious the whole "Consonant... Vowel... Another one... Another one... Consonant... Another one" stuff is. I wish they would just get on with it like the numbers, or automate it. After the sixth time of Billy-No-Charisma taking his sweet time deciding what should comes next, it gets annoying.

As for the dictionary corner, when I was watching it had June Ackland from The Bill. She told a shaggy-dog story about the snails in her garden.

I don't quite know how the dictionary corner works, though. How does a dictionary help them re-arrange random letters into a lengthy word? Even if they spot a long word in the letters that needs checking in the dictionary, they wouldn't have time to look it up. What they really need is a computer to do it for them, and work out the best scoring words.

That top picture is awesome. I swear I made a topic about Carol Vorderman and her hotness recently, or did I mean to and just forgot? :ohwell2:

Yes, you can take away your double Dicks and your Des', but without Vorderman and her sultry teacher like ways, Countdown just wouldn't be the same. I personally blame her for me never getting anything first whenever I watch it with someone else <_>

Yes, the Kylie pre Cancer effect is definately at work for Carol Vorderman.

And yeah, it's Susie Dent who I was thinking of;

Nice boots. :shifty: But some weird are...well;

carol's jealous, suzie's younger and sexier and has beautiful legs. I could lick them all day and make her cum 5 times a day the fit bitch.
Edited by YI

• 2 years later...

So yeah, buuump...I've decided that the 'new' Carol Vorderman girl actually has most perfectly formed bum I have ever seen - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0Vtfi3KahM

The fact there's people that just cut down episodes to her and upload them is both creepy and amazing. :shifty:

And Susie's back too. :wub:

And Jeff. :wub:

For like the last month (I've been off uni), I'd watch this, go make a cup of tea and a sandwich and then watch "Pointless"...quality times.

Edited by YI