TNA iMPACT! video game

Jayzon

I beat Nash, Joe, and Jarrett all 1st shot. I dont see how it was that hard. Maybe I got lucky?

It all depends on your strategy. Some moves are unblockable. So if you tend to use the hip toss, DDT, etc. it'll be a lot easier for you to avoid reversals and damage your opponents. If you keep attempting something like a DVD, or Fireman's Carry (Which as mentioned, seems to be the easiest position to reverse) then you're going to have a lot tougher time getting the job done.

Plus of course, it depends on what difficulty you're on. And contrary to what some other forums might have said Backyard=Easy, Pro=Hard. (Before I got the game, saw a couple places say the reverse was right, which just isn't true at all.)

Also, to whoever said a few pages back that "at least the game has a storyline that follows...", I believe it was Srar... this story has been so damn horrible. It DOES follow one path but it's making me miss Smackdown vs. RAW so bad.

I mean seriously, when the tag portion ends... Eric is put out from a DROPKICK? The other things that got to me... the format of 3 jobber matches, 1 TNA star match until the end was kind of annoying as well. And then there's the parts of the story that make me laugh\creep me out. Such as those werid S&M ball-gagged pictures of Eric.... and that scene where Joe and Nash confront you, and you just run past them like a hysterical 14 year old. And the very last "how did we save Eric!?" thing is amazingly absurd as well. "During our last match, I whispered the whole story to Joe."

I mean seriously? But the worst part of everything was the credit video... with a REALLY bad Sting promo, and the developers talking about how they made the BEST WRESTLING GAME EVER with a straight face.

All in all though, it reminds me of TNA TV at least. :shifty:

Edited by apsham

Here is the very worst part of this whole thing. It's only been what 2 weeks since this came out and I found out the trade value for this game is only $18.00

Not that big of a surprise to me. As much negative things as I've heard about the game and reading on here, I wouldn't be surprised that alot of people are trading the game in now.

I'm glad I read about it before I bought it. I was actually gonna go out and pick it up the day it came out, but decided to wait. Thank god I did. Maybe in about another month the pre-played price will be low enough to make me consider getting the game

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the bump, but I just won this game. A website was giving it away to people who answered their questions correctly (name six wrestlers in the roster and your character in story mode), I entered and won it. I do believe it's the first time I won anything. :D

• 2 weeks later...