THE RESULTS: EWB Women

YI

Hang on, Lauren Laverne? Has this taken in my own personal 'minor celebrities who I probably definitely still would' list? Are Jenny Powell and Michaela Strachan further down?

And YI, the only Bethany I can think of is the little girl off Corrie, you sicko.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hang on, Lauren Laverne? Has this taken in my own personal 'minor celebrities who I probably definitely still would' list? Are Jenny Powell and Michaela Strachan further down?

And YI, the only Bethany I can think of is the little girl off Corrie, you sicko.

Fuck yes. Incidentally, does anyone know what the story is from where someone was knocking one out to her and then the page turned just as someone entered the room and it looked like he was doing it to Terry Nutkins?

35. ANGELINA JOLIE

UNITED STATES

redbooknovember20030082ya.jpg

angelina-jolie-gallery-52.jpg

angelina-jolie-gallery-60.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 28pts (10-4)

FAMOUS FOR: Rose to fame as a gorgeous, kinky as hell actress, now seems most content playing mother by adopting a bunch of 'black bearns'.

PERSONAL VERDICT: FIIIIT! She seems like she'd be game for a lot. I aint having no black babies calling me daddy though. I'd shag.

34. ALEXA CHUNG

ENGLAND

alexa515dy.jpg

alexa_chung_1733568.jpg

alexa221xk.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 30pts (10-5)

FAMOUS FOR: Model/fasion 'icon'/Popworld Presenter/Arctic Monkey shagger.

PERSONAL VERDICT: Nice! Very cute. Seems like a good party girl. I'd shag.

33. MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL

UNITED STATES

Maggie_Gyllenhaal_i__98612o.jpg

agentprovocateur_010.jpg

LosAngelesConfidential_Volume6Issue1_001.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 34pts (9-8)

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, strangely she's been in a hell of a lot of films I've seen, yet I have no fucking idea who she actually was, and never really connected those people in the films as the same actress. :shifty: You just want to go all "Secretary" on her don't you? Sick bastards!

PERSONAL VERDICT: Photographs rather shittilly. But she's cute I guess. Wouldn't put her anywhere near a top 50 though. I'd shag.

32. SALMA HAYEK

MEXICO

SalmaHayek.jpg

66772_Salma_Hayek__Dana_Fineman_Photoshoot0032_122_451lo.jpg

salma-hayek-picture-6.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 34pts (10-7)

FAMOUS FOR: Actress come producer. Produces the pile of shite that is "Ugly Betty".

PERSONAL VERDICT: Something about her puts me off a bit. I mean, she's sexy. Looks great for her age. And her tits are immense, and she's not afraid to show them off. But still, there's something that means I wouldn't put her in my top 50. I'd shag.

31. ANA IVANOVIC

SERBIA

RBUSmensVogue07.jpg

ZiraPhotoshoot0711.JPG

AnaIvanovic201_Large_.jpg

0-ana-ivanovic-nude.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 36pts (10-8)

FAMOUS FOR: #4 Women's Tennis player in the world, year end 2007...current #2 if Wikipedia can be trusted.

PERSONAL VERDICT: FIT! Her, Kirilenko and Sharapova are all grade fucking A! Happy she got here. As I really wasn't expecting it. I'd shag.

30. KATE HUDSON

UNITED STATES

KateHudson-MarioAnzuoniPhotoshoot_Vettri.Net-09.jpg

kate_hudson_malibu_beach.jpg

KateHudson-PatrikAnderssonPhotoshoot_Vettri.Net-16.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 38pts (10-9)

FAMOUS FOR: Actress in a bunch of shit films.

PERSONAL VERDICT: She sometimes look weird. Like, even when she looks weird, I still would, in a heartbeat. But...yeah. Probably wouldn't make my Top 50. I'd shag.

29. KEIRA KNIGHTLEY

ENGLAND

30.jpg

Image13.jpg

06.jpg

keiraknightley-dot-net_modeling-_2006ellephotoshoot-gillesbensimon-003.jpg

EMP-2761184.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 42pts (8-4-2)

FAMOUS FOR: Actress, most notable for her role in the Pirates Of The Caribbean trilogy. Was also in the awesome "Love Actually", in a love triangle involving Simon from "Teachers"...which is just...still surreal to me. GOd love Andrew Lincoln.

PERSONAL VERDICT: BEAUTIFUL!!! FUCKING BEAUTIFUL!!! I'd shag.

28. HAYLEY WILLIAMS

UNITED STATES

hayleywilliams--large-msg-12028435387.jpg

15-paramore-140807.jpg

9018.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 48pts (9-6-1)

FAMOUS FOR: Being the spunky, energetic singer of pop-punk/power-pop/emo-rock band "Paramore" - whilst owning a vagina.

PERSONAL VERDICT: She's cute. She does seem to sport Ziggy Stardust's hair on occasion. Top 50...nah. I'd shag.

27. AVRIL LAVIGNE

CANADA

01.jpg

27.jpg

05.jpg

66.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 60pts (10-7-3)

FAMOUS FOR: Pop singer with 'punk-rock' attitude. Shagging the munchkin from Sum 41.

PERSONAL VERDICT: FUCKING FIT! I never really caught onto the Avril love during the 'sk8r gurl' period. But must have been 05/06 I saw a picture of her, blonde hair, glammed up a bit, dressing girly and I was like "FUCKING HELL!". She makes polkadot WELLIES look hot for fucks sake. I'd shag.

26. AUDREY TAUTOU

FRANCE

thumb.jpg

image138.jpg

18702624.jpg

VOTE COUNT: 63pts (10-10-1)

FAMOUS FOR: Being a French actress...and not 'selling out to Hollywood' or some bollocks. Really, I have no fucking idea who she is.

PERSONAL VERDICT: She has weird features, especially with short hair. She's the 'quirky' kind I guess, a lot of you seem to cream over. To me she just looks like a "modern-foreign language teacher". Not top 50 worthy. I'd shag.

Hayley Williams is 19?

Oh, thank fuck. I thought the paedophilia was setting in.

EDIT

Had a thought as well, All Beths are fit?

What about Beth Ditto :puke:

Sorry YI.

Edited by Dr. Gazz