NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

Just think about 2 years from now with JaMarcus Russell and McFadden.....Unbelievable.

The Raiders did lose Sapp to retirement, and could've taken Dorsey, but Al Davis does like his offense.

All I got to say is if the Bucs draft Brohm with their first pick, I will be extremely pissed. Gruden loves to stockpile QB's, so I am a little worried that they will take Brohm, when we need more help elsewhere (WR, CB, S, and DE)

I agree that he would've been there, but the teams that are in those spots might not have been interested in trading down and/or the Ravens didn't force Jax to give up as much as really, they are the ones that wanted to trade down.

As a Denver fan, I'm very happy about getting Clady. Defense needs major help, but beefing up our O-Line with someone like Clady makes me a very happy fella'.

Edit: Plus, my God, I love that they're only using ten minutes this year. We're shooting right through this thing, and it's making for more exciting TV, in my opinion.

Edited by meacon99

I'm surprised that Medenhall didn't go before Stewart, but I'm just hopeful that the Bears don't take him and instead pick Albert, though Williams works just fine for me. I just like Albert because he could play two different positions on the O-Line, something that Bears might need.