NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

I like how a referee can be standing ON the sideline, and see something fall to one side of it when everyone else in the free world saw that it didn't, but HE's the one who is right simply because he said so. This is why I hate sports sometimes and believe in all of the conspiracy theories because this shit happens far too often to be coincidental.

yeah, shittacular call there .... and why the shit is that NOT reviewable ? It was clear how the thing played out. Go back and review it. If it does go out, it's Philly's ball. If it doesn't, it's Zona's. Not that damned hard. Absolutely pathetic.

The ruling on the field sucked.

And yay for Zona just kicking absolute ass at the moment. This is lovely.

The officiating all season has been just atrocious. I think there have been even more blown calls this season than last. I think it's time for the NFL to reconsider how they pick postseason officiating.

As for the game, as an anti-Philadelphia person, I'm loving this at the moment. Warner's done an amazing job so far, and I'm hoping he can finish the job. No amount of biased officiating can save the Eagles now :D