NFL 2008

Cactus Drags

They've put a good drive together thus far, they just need to keep it up and they should get on the scoreboard.

The beauty of this is I like both teams, honestly, so I don't mind who wins... I just want both teams to play well. Seeing the Cards get blown out is not my ideal for this Superbowl.

Oh fucking BEAUTIFUL throw and catch. Way to step it up, that was exactly the kind-of play they needed.

Edited by The Mask of Norro

HELL YEAH! Beautiful route and the amount of time they gave Warner in the pocket, Stunning play.

TOUCHDOWN CARDS!

Edited by Superbowl Slogger

I love how they keep showing Eli's game winning TD pass from last year on the BBC.

Did you hear him say "Rothelisberger thought he had scored a try"? Shocking. I don't know who I hate more, him or the smarmy white American with the scary face. Scary guy. :unsure:

EDIT: I can't spell.

Edited by Jack_Attack

I love how they keep showing Eli's game winning TD pass from last year on the BBC.

Did you hear him say "Rothelisberger thought he had scored a try"? Shocking. I don't know who I hate more, him or the smarmy white American with the scary face. Scary guy. :unsure:

EDIT: I can't spell.

I love how he can't say "Rothelisberger". You think that's one word he would have learnt.

Hot DAMN they're picking up steam. Jesus Christ, Breaston, hell of a return.

Aaand there's the sack. Good job by the Steelers, but I really hope Arizona isn't starting to lose steam already.