The Stupidest Lines

Benji

From Mortal Kombat Annihilation:

"This dude's tryin' to merge the two dimensions, and y'all wanna check out his CRIB!?"

-Jax, a.k.a. one of the American Gladiators, a.k.a. HEY LOOK IT'S A BLACK ONE GUYS

This may be my favorite bad line ever. It's a ridiculous thing to say, and the poor guy says it so poorly, that... yeah.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna tell you what movies these are from...if you can tell me, you get a cookie.

"NOBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!"

God, there's not a day I don't make fun of that line.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

"Oh my GOD! This looks like a proboscis!"

"Death by stereo!"

no "Luke, I am your father," shit) in television and movies?

"Luke, I am your father" was never said in any Star Wars movie, ever.

I will second the line from Troll 2 though. 99% of that movie was horrid delivery though. If you want to find movies with horrible lines, just tune in to the Sci Fi channel...

I was paraphrasing, who really gives a shit.

No need to get all snippy. I was commenting on it because 90% of the population believes that the line is "Luke, I am your father." It's just like "Beam me up Scotty." A line that was NEVER uttered in that show's entire existence, but everyone says it all the time. Just something I wanted to make note of.

"Do you know what happens to a frog when it gets struck by lightning?"

Joss Whedon, who wrote that particular line, blames the flack it gets on Halle Berry's performance. While that may be true, it's still a stupid line.

Lil' Kim in You Got Served.

"DJ, drop it like it's hot."

Actually everyone in You Got Served.

My favorite thing in You Got Served was the main characters' SECRET HANDSHAKE which involved grabbing hands, slamming into each other, and making a chicken noise.

I just remembered, Mortal Kombat: Annihilation, take your pick of lines from that fucking film, though my favourite remains with Jax.

"[Ready to fight fight Motaro] Mr. Ed is mine."

Along with another Jax line delivered in as generic black man style as possible...

"Shao Kahn: [after a few moments of fighting, Kahn has forced Kang into a headlock] Face it Liu Kang: you... WILL FAIL!

Liu Kang: I... can feel... IT!

[Liu Kang then morphs into a dragon]

Liu Kang: [sonya looks at Liu Kang with a look of amazement on her face]

Jax: Aw, *now* I seen everything! "

Mateo: No... I'm in love with you. And I'm in love with your beautiful woman. And I'm in love with your kids. And I'm even in love with your unborn child. I'M EVEN IN LOVE WITH YOUR ANGER! I'M IN LOVE WITH ANYTHING THAT LIVES!

From In America. Could of been a passable line but just the way he delivered it with the shouting at the end. Djimon Hounsou must shout in every film possible. Corny (and the only one I can remember recently).

I've just remembered one. I loved the Silent Hill movie, don't get me wrong, but there was this line that made me cringe. Not so much the line itself, but the delivery...

"FILTH AND LIES!"

There's just something that bothers me in the way the girl (can't remember neither the character nor the actress' name) says it <_<