Questionnaire for MMA fans

The past few years the rise of the sport of mixed martial arts has grown by lengths even hardcore fans truly didn't expect. One thing that irks me is the resentment some longtime fans have for it's newfound exposure. Like most fans of something that isn't mainstream, when it hits big, they feel like they've had something stolen from them and feel robbed of their uniqueness. For the most part, I call that total bullshit. I love the fact that MMA is getting bigger and there more fans, as well as media outlets supporting it. Are some new fans hard to listen to or do my eyes bleed when reading their opinions? Yeah, but I find that new fans will slowly (or even quickly) become more informed as they continue to watch and learn. Besides, there are a ton of longtime fans that claim to have been watching forever who's thoughts and opinions are as thought provoking as watching a horse take a large, steaming, shit.

Anyways, it seems like not to long ago only a handful of folks on this board watched, but I notice there more fans than ever now that there is more exposure and more discussion on EWB. Still, there isn't enough discussion that I know what people like in the sport. I'm bored and curious, so I've thrown to this simple questionnaire for fans of all types on this board, no judgement. Hardcore or casual, go for it. I'm not an elitist, it's a questionnaire, not a test. These aren't in depth questions or anything, simple and easy. Some questions might be a little broad for casual fans who don't follow the sport as much as others, so answering everything isn't a necessity.

Also, to avoid putting an 's' in brackets for almost every question, go nuts, list as many answers as you want.

How long have you watched MMA:

How often do you watch it:

What interested you in the sport intially (an aspect of it, a fight, a fighter, etc)

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched:

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember):

Last fight and/or event viewed:

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching):

Least favorite fighter:

Favorite fight:

Favorite event:

Favorite knockout:

Favorite submission:

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion):

#1 Pound for Pound fighter based on skill:

Most overrated fighter:

Most underrated fighter:

That's all I can think for basic questions or questions that don't require in depth answers. Maybe I'll do another one with fewer questions and deeper answers another time or if somebody else wants to, go ahead.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

How long have you watched MMA: Off and on Since The First UFC Event

How often do you watch it:I used to watch it every month but now I watch when it comes on for free

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: UFC , WEC , and Elite FC

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember): The First UFC Event

Last fight and/or event viewed: The last free even on Spike which I believe was the Last Fight Night

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching):Chuck Liddell,Forrest Griffin,Diego Sanchez, Old school Tank Abbott

Least favorite fighter: Current Tank Abbott,George St. Pierre

Favorite fight: Kimbo vs. Abbott, Griffin vs. Bonnar, Liddell vs. Couture

Favorite event: Can't remember the event but it was headlined by the Rich Franklin vs Silva fight I believe

Favorite knockout:Tim Silvia vs. Tra Telligman

Favorite submission:Forrest Griffin vs. Mauricio Rua

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion):Chuck Liddell

#1 Pound for Pound fighter based on skill: Anderson Silva

Most overrated fighter: Tim Sylvia

Most underrated fighter: Gabriel Gonzaga

How long have you watched MMA: Since I was about 10 or 11, back when the guy flexing was the logo, ha. I can remember hyper little Martial Artist jumping and kicking Sumo-esque brawlers in the face.

How often do you watch it: Extremely often.

What interested you in the sport intially (an aspect of it, a fight, a fighter, etc): Ken Shamrock. Not as a WWF/E crossover, but before then. Somehow I got my hands on a fight and liked him. If not for MMA I may not have ever gotten into wrestling.

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: UFC, WEC, Pride, K-1. Bodog, and that company that always runs shows out of Hawaii (for the life of me I can't remember the name).

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember): See: hyper little Martial Artist

Last fight and/or event viewed: UFC 81

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching): Ken Shamrock, Forrest Griffin, Heath Herring, GSP

Least favorite fighter: Tito Ortiz

Favorite fight: Griffin/Bonnar I

Favorite event: Nothing specific. I enjoy cards.

Favorite knockout: Any Liddell side-step, heavy left, knock out.

Favorite submission: GSP last fight, tapping Hughes

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion): Hard to say. Rampage at the moment.

#1 Pound for Pound fighter based on skill: Once again, hard to say. Anderson Silva.

Most overrated fighter: Koscheck, Ortiz

Most underrated fighter: Leben

How long have you watched MMA: Regulary since UFC 34: High Voltage, November 2001

How often do you watch it: Whenever a fight is on from pretty much every promotion that airs on TV or PPV (except for KOTC)

What interested you in the sport intially (an aspect of it, a fight, a fighter, etc): Browsing the wrestling section at a local video store and saw some of these tapes and decided to check it out.

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: Currently: UFC, WEC, EliteXC, and Strikeforce (and some IFL, but not regularly). Watched Pride, BodogFIGHT, and IFL.

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember): First even viewed was UFC 22 with Tito Ortiz vs. Frank Shamrock but that ended when nothing new was released on tape after this event until Zuffa took over and I never ordered them on PPV. My friend ordered UFC 34 and since then watched them all.

Last fight and/or event viewed: EliteXC's Street Certified

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching): Nick Diaz, Clay Guida, Marcus Davis, Josh Koscheck, GSP, Matt Hughes, Randy Couture, Kenny Florian, Joe Lauzon, Forrest Griffin, Stephan Bonnar, and I could keep going, but I won't.

Least favorite fighter:

Favorite fight: Forrest Griffin vs. Stephan Bonnar (TUF Finale 1), Clay Guida vs. Tyson Griffin (UFC 72), Nick Diaz vs. Diego Sanchez (TUF Finale 2), Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler (UFC 47), Nick Diaz vs. Takanori Gomi (Pride 33), Diego Sanchez vs. Karo Parisyan (UFN 6)

Favorite event: Pride 33

Favorite knockout: Scott Smith coming back from a body shot to knockout Pete Sell

Favorite submission: Georges St. Pierre beating Matt Hughes with an armbar at UFC 79.

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion): Anderson Silva

#1 Pound for Pound fighter based on skill: Fedor Emelianenko

Most overrated fighter: Cheick Kongo

Most underrated fighter: Lyoto Machida

Edited by Fitzy

How long have you watched MMA: 1997, but my PPV didn't carry it for that long and it was a loooong time before I could track it down again. My cousin had one of those huge satellites, he used to get them all the time so if the odd time I was at his house when it was on, I'd watch, but I that wasn't often, and eventually I stopped watching it completely until 2002 when I managed to catch UFC 37.5. They showed it on TSN on tape delay, IIRC.

How often do you watch it: Often. If I have access to it, I'll watch it.

What interested you in the sport intially (an aspect of it, a fight, a fighter, etc): The first fight I saw was Tank Abbott vs. Vitor Belfort and I was intrigued when the small Belfort demolished the much larger Tank. When I watched UFC 37.5, it drew me because of Vitor and the fact it was on TV. Then I got on the internet the next day, searched for anything and everything to do with UFC and the rest is history.

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: UFC, PRIDE, FEG promoted shows, WEC, Strikeforce, EXC, IFL would be the most common ones, but I'll watch whatever I can find.

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember): Tank Abbot vs. Vitor Belfort from UFC 13 is the first fight I saw, I didn't see the whole thing, though. I remember UFC 15 with Randy and Vitor being the first full card of UFC I ever watched.

Last fight and/or event viewed: WEC 32 EDIT: I forgot I watched bodog on Thursday

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching): GSP, Chucky, Wandy, Evan Tanner, Vitor Belfort, Shinya Aoki, Sakuraba, Carlos Newton, Josh Barnett, Yves Edwards, Mark Hunt

Least favorite fighter: The only one I can't stand is Koscheck, but for some reason I find myself always rooting against any MFS products. Not sure why.

Favorite fight: Rizzo vs. Couture I, Ninja vs. Mario Sperry, Shogun vs. Lil' Nog, Silva vs. Yoshida I and II, Karo vs. Diego, Yves Edwards vs. Hermes Franca, Carlos Newton vs. Sakuraba, Huerta vs. Guida

Favorite event: UFC 47 and Final Conflict 2003

Favorite knockout: Not a pure KO as the ref took his sweet ass time to stop it, but Yves Edwards flying head kick on Josh Thomson... Josh was KTFO instantly.

Favorite submission: Carlos Newton's sick armbar on Pele Landi-Jons at Bad Blood

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion): Anderson Silva

#1 Pound for Pound fighter based on skill: Fedor Emelianenko

Most overrated fighter: Honestly, Tim Sylvia.

Most underrated fighter: Hidehiko Yoshida

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

How long have you watched MMA: I remember renting the VHS of UFC 3 back in 1994 or 95, and I have tried to keep informed ever since (watching was near impossible during the UFC's dark period)

How often do you watch it: Quite alot. I can't afford the PPV's most of the time, but I find ways to see the fights, and I always buy the DVD's of UFC events. I try and catch the live WEC shows, and I check out other stuff as well.

What interested you in the sport intially (an aspect of it, a fight, a fighter, etc): I was interested in the competition, and the fact that it was real, unlike the wrestling I had been watching for so many years.

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: UFC, WEC, Elite XC, a little Pride, King of the Cage

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember): UFC 3...whatever the first fight on the VHS was.

Last fight and/or event viewed:Just finished rewatching UFC 75 on DVD

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching): Andrei Arlovski is my favorite, along with Anderson Silva, Don Frye, Spencer Fisher, Randy Coutoure, Forrest Griffin, Quinton Jackson, and lately Jon Fitch

Least favorite fighter: Josh Fucking Koscheck

Favorite fight: Don Frye v.s. Yoshihiro Takiyama

Favorite event: Good Question...not sure off the top of my head

Favorite knockout: Tank Abbot v.s. Steve Nelmark....just the sight of that poor bastard folded in half pressed against the cage.....or....Spencer Fisher knocking out Matt Wiman with a flying knee after Wiman did that "shake my head and smile like that punch didn't hurt" thing. Also Diego Sanchex murdering Joe Riggs with a running knee

Favorite submission: Probably Frank Mir snapping Tim Sylvia's arm....not a Sylvia fan.

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion): Anderson Silva....although I was probably supposed to say Fedor....but his record doesn't impress me that much.

Most overrated fighter: Georges St. Pierre

Most underrated fighter: Spencer Fisher

Edited by Blehschmidt

**Slight Disclaimer, I'm more a UFC fan than an MMA fan**

How long have you watched MMA: Almost 3 years

How often do you watch it: A few times a month

What interested you in the sport intially (an aspect of it, a fight, a fighter, etc): The realness of it, the awesome fight build-ups

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: UFC, PRIDE

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember): I watched a bit of UFC 1 way back when, but the first would have to be the Ultimate Fighter 1 Finale

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching): Anderson Silva, Jason MacDonald, Karo Parisyan

Least favorite fighter: Yushin Okami, Sean Sherk

Favorite fight: Karo Parisyan vs. Diego Sanchez (UFN 6), Randy Couture vs. Tim Sylvia (UFC 68)

Favorite event: UFC 74

Favorite knockout: Gonzaga headkicking Cro Cop

Favorite submission: Jason MacDonald's guillotine on Chris Leben

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion): Quinton Jackson

Most overrated fighter: Diego Sanchez

How long have you watched MMA: Since UFC 51: Super Saturday (Ortiz/Belfort, Arlovski/Slyvia I)

How often do you watch it: Whenver it's on TV, look up older fights on the internet.

What interested you in the sport intially: The technique, and the fact that it was real.

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: UFC, PRIDE, Pancrase, WEC, KOTC, Strikeforce, Art of War, HEROS, Elite:XC, IFL, Bodog

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember): UFC 8: David vs Goliath

Last fight and/or event viewed: UFC 81: Breaking Point

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching): Don Frye, Chuck Liddell, Bas Rutten, Pedro Rizzo, Mark Hunt, Mirko Cro Cop, Igor Vovchanchyn, Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Forrest Griffin, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, Wanderlei Silva, Dan Henderson, Marcus Davis, GSP, Patrick Cote, Evan Tanner, Anderson Silva

Least favorite fighter: Matt Lindland, Frank Shamrock, Phil Baroni, Tank Abbott, Kimbo Slice, Sean Sherk, Dan Bobish, Josh Barnett, Matt Hughes, and Josh Koscheck.

Favorite fight: Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira vs. Bob Sapp (PRIDE: Shockwave 2002) with Frye/Takayama, and Nogueira/Cro Cop coming in a close second.

Favorite event: UFC 74: Respect

Favorite knockout: Cro Cop's head kick KO of Igor Vovchanchyn at PRIDE: Total Elimination 2003

Favorite submission: Probably Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira's armbar against Mirko Cro Cop

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion): Quinton "Rampage" Jackson

Most overrated fighter: Cheick Kongo

I have a question, which... this is probably not the best place for it. But EBG, what do you think of PANCRASE?

Is it shunned against in the MMA community?

It was pretty much 90% worked before 1998, but does that make it completely shunned from the community?

I guess the same thing could be asked about RINGS, as that only went 'legit' in the early 00's (then closed).

To be honest, early PANCRASE was so much fun to watch. I loved it, and have never been able to find any other MMA stuff to catch my appeal since. But as I said... the majority was worked... sooo.

EDIT:

To keep this more on topic, I will answer what I can:

How long have you watched MMA: Followed most of the 'original worked-shoot promotions' since 1998 (the pre-cursors to MMA in Japan).

How often do you watch it: Legit MMA, rarely.

What interested you in the sport intially: The pure essence of matwork. There aren't any cool mat exchanges anymore :(

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: Worked: UWF, UWF-i, PANCRASE, RINGS, BattlARTS, Pro-Wrestling Fujiwara-gumi, U-STYLE, PRIDE (Takada's worked fights).

Not-worked (rarely): PRIDE, K-1 HEROES, U-File Camp.com, PANCRASE post 98, really late RINGS.

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember): UFC #1 :S / UWF-i from around 94.

Last fight and/or event viewed: Kazushi Sakuraba vs Masakatsu motherfucking Funaki!

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching): Masakatsu Funaki / Alexander Otsuka

Least favorite fighter: Bob Sapp

Edited by LUKIE

I have a question, which... this is probably not the best place for it. But EBG, what do you think of PANCRASE?

Is it shunned against in the MMA community?

It was pretty much 90% worked before 1998, but does that make it completely shunned from the community?

I guess the same thing could be asked about RINGS, as that only went 'legit' in the early 00's (then closed).

To be honest, early PANCRASE was so much fun to watch. I loved it, and have never been able to find any other MMA stuff to catch my appeal since. But as I said... the majority was worked... sooo.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

How long have you watched MMA: About 8 years

How often do you watch it: Whenever I get the chance

What interested you in the sport intially (an aspect of it, a fight, a fighter, etc): The sheer craziness of the sport

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: PRIDE, UFC, K-1, Pancrase(Not sure if it would count), Strikeforce, WEC, IFL

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember):

Last fight and/or event viewed: Last UFC Fight Night

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching): Anderson Silva, Mirko "Cro Cop" Flipovic, Fedor, Takanori Gomi, Sean Sherk, Quinton Jackson

Least favorite fighter: Chuck Liddell, Tito Ortiz, Tank Abbott(current version), Alexander Otsuka

Favorite fight: Too many to name

Favorite event: Most Pride events

Favorite knockout: Any of Cro Cop's nasty roundhouse kicks

Favorite submission: Anderson Silva vs Ryo Chonan (Chonan makes Silva tap out with a flying scissors heel hook out of nowhere)

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion): Fedor

Most overrated fighter: Chuck Liddell

Most underrated fighter:

How long have you watched MMA: The first full MMA event I watched was Liddell/Ortiz II, so a little over a year.

How often do you watch it: Definitely as often as possible. I watch UFC and EXC whenever they're on, and watch WEC sometimes.

What interested you in the sport intially (an aspect of it, a fight, a fighter, etc): I went to a friend's house to see Liddell/Ortiz II, and started liking it even since.

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: I watch every UFC event, and I recently started watching EXC, and I also watch WEC from time to time. I look forward to watching DREAM.

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember): First fight was Forrest Griffin v.s. Stephan Bonnar. First event like I said was UFC 66.

Last fight and/or event viewed: UFC 82 (last night)

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching): I like watching Karo, Babalu, Houston Alexander, Keith Jardine, TIM FUCKING BOETSCH, and Rampage, but my favorite is definitely Anderson Silva. The guy is a fucking machine.

Least favorite fighter: Tim Sylvia bores the fuck out of me. I also hate Heath Herring because of the way he acts. Not a big fan of Diego Sanchez either because I don't find him to be that good, and his fights are really boring.

Favorite fight: Griffin/Bonnar, Diego/Karo, Guida/Tyson Griffin

Favorite event: UFC 76

Favorite knockout: Alexander/Jardine, Rashad/Salmon, Gonzaga/Cro Cop, and the absolute best, Gray Maynard KOing himself.

Favorite submission: Griffin/Shogun because my friend is a huge Shogun fan and said Forrest had no chance.

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion): Rampage

Most overrated fighter: Liddell, Diego, Ortiz, and Tim Sylvia

Most underrated fighter: Lyoto Machida and Jon Fitch, easily.

Edited by reyrey619

As an aside about your theory, me and my buddy both watched UFC (when we could) by renting it at a video store. When he got his cable box, we watched it together with more frequency (though not regularly) and we discovered PRIDE together. Then he stopped watching and his reasoning is that it's gotten too popular. I thought it was strange but he just outright refused to watch it. That said:

How long have you watched MMA: As best I could when the UFC first came out, regularly in 2002.

How often do you watch it: I try to watch every event.

What interested you in the sport intially (an aspect of it, a fight, a fighter, etc): Honestly, what interested me at first was the concept of wanting to see a kung fu master against a karate champion. I was a product of those types of movies and with the chance of seeing them "cross over" would be interesting. I came for that, and stayed for the bar room bar style brawling that took place. When I started watching it regularly, I appreciated the sport aspect of it because I had many years of amateur wrestling under my belt and I was surprised and pleased to see that aspect be emphasized in the UFC.

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: I've seen a lot of events from these promotions: UFC and PRIDE. I've seen a TKO event in person. I've seen a few K1 fights along with King of the Cage and Rage in the Cage bouts. Seen a few fights of Elite XC and have been meaning to check out the IFL.

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember): The first UFC event that I rented was the first fight that I saw.

Last fight and/or event viewed: Pride of a Champion is the last event I've seen.

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching): I loved Genki Sudo back in the day but I haven't kept up with him lately. Fedor along with Cro Cop would also top my list.

Least favorite fighter: Giant Silva. He always looks terrified in that ring, and I almost feel bad for him. That and he sucks.

Favorite fight: Even though it's an hour and a half long (though that's part of the reason why I loved the fight), the story and the fight between Royce Gracie and Sakuraba in 2000. I saw the fight on DVD and just the story behind that fight was epic. The Gracie's were legendary for never being beaten. Sakuraba takes out Royler which caused a huge celebration in Japan and sent shock to the fighting community. Enter Royce Graice, a former UFC champion himself, to take on Sakuraba in a legally sanctioned fight with these stipulations: no referee stoppages and no time-limits. The fight could only end on a KO or a submission. Both men had fought opponents in the same card heading into this match which would leave them weary. Six 15 minute rounds later, a winner was decided and Sakuraba would cement his legacy as "The Gracie Killer."

Favorite event: The event that had me most anticipated to watch in awhile was honestly in November 2007 when Cro Cop fought Wanderlei Silva. The weight class had been lifted in this tournament and Cro Cop was to fight Silva. While the two had fought before, it was before I really followed PRIDE.

Favorite knockout: The first time I ever saw a man knock himself out was when Mark Kerr knocked himself out. He was about to be put into some sort of headlock, Kerr tries to slam his opponent to the ground, which he does. Only Kerr isn't moving as his head hit the canvas.

Favorite submission: I'd go with big Nog making Cro Cop tap out. While I was a huge Cro Cop mark, seeing the man tap to an arm bar was a thing of beauty.

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion): Fedor.

#1 Pound for Pound fighter based on skill: I'm not going to go with Fedor here just because he's a machine. To me being a Superman doesn't mean being the most skillful. I'm going to give it to Anderson Silva on this one.

Most overrated fighter: A few years ago I would have said Tank Abbott. Now I'm going to go with Tim Sylvia. I have no idea why people like him.

Most underrated fighter: I'll give this one to Machida as well.

As for a new question:

Most favorite moment: I'm going to go with when Fedor got dumped on his head, only to have him stand right up and knock the guy out.

How long have you watched MMA: I first saw Frank Shamrock and Tito Ortiz in a video game so i bought the VHS for that event but i never really started watching it often until UFC 74 on.

How often do you watch it: Every free tv event

What interested you in the sport intially (an aspect of it, a fight, a fighter, etc): Randy Couture Vs Gonzaga had me so intriged I had to watch it

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: elite XC Bodog and UFC

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember): Patrick Cote KFO Kendell Grove

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching): Chuck Liddel , Joe Stevenson , Patrick Cote , GSP Randy and Frank Mir

Least favorite fighter: Anderson Silva , Matt Hughes and Steriods sherk

Favorite fight: UFC 79- Wandi and Chuck and Griffen-Edger

Favorite event:UFC 79

Favorite knockout: david heath getting owned by tim boesh

Favorite submission: GSP - Matt hughes 3

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion): GSP

#1 Pound for Pound fighter based on skill: ..Anderson Silva

Most overrated fighter: BJ Penn (welterweight )

Most underrated fighter: Jon Fitch , Patrick Cote

How long have you watched MMA: About two years.

How often do you watch it: Once a month.

What interested you in the sport intially (an aspect of it, a fight, a fighter, etc): It just clicked with me after seeing a few awesome fights.

What MMA promotions you watch/have watched: UFC

First fight and/or event viewed (that you can remember): Hughes/Newton - UFC 38 (Think that was the first match I see)

Last fight and/or event viewed: Griffin/Jardine (It was replayed the other night)

Favorite fighter (that you support or just enjoy watching): Forrest Griffin

Least favorite fighter: Tito Ortiz

Favorite fight: Griffin/Bonnar I - Ultimate Fighter Final

Favorite event: Possibly UFC 71, mainly because Houston Alexander and Rampage exploding on the night, just major excitement.

Favorite knockout: Probably BJ Penn knocking out Caol Uno in about ten seconds, it was one of the craziest things I'd seen. It started and literally ended straight up and Penn strolled straight out looking like the biggest bad ass alive.

Favorite submission:

#1 Pound for Pound Fighter based on wins (in your opinion): Forrest Griffin

Most overrated fighter: Tito Ortiz

Most underrated fighter: Keith Jardine

I like Godfatha's favorite moment thing.

I'd say when Randleman KTFO Cro Cop. One of the most electric moments I can remember. Nobody expected that.

The audio on this flash videos is always of shit quality, but this is one of the loudest crowd reactions ever. The first part is just them clinch against the ropes, so skip to around the 2:40 mark.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1k3bb_pr...randleman_sport

Edited by Enter Blue Guy