Projekt Revolution Europe

K

Tickets just went onsale to LPU members for the European leg of the Projexkxtklt Revolution Tour. Headliners are Linkin Park and Jay-Z with other acts to be announced.

General sale is Friday for non LPU members.

Tickets are £45 each, and with Ticketmasters standard rape policy my order came to about £320. Thanks guys.

I'm hoping for Styles of Beyond, as they usually follow LP around and they're fucking amazing.

Jay Z and LP doing a double header can't not result in some awesome duets.

I don't know how this will render, but straight from the LPU E-Mail

Date Venue Location On Sale

Mar 4 Staples Center Los Angeles, CA On Sale Now

Mar 6 The Joint (Hard Rock) Las Vegas, NV On Sale Now

Mar 7 The Joint (Hard Rock) Las Vegas, NV On Sale Now

Mar 8 E Center West Valley City, UT On Sale Now

Jun 6 Rock in Rio Lisbon, Portugal On Sale Now

Jun 7 Festimad Sur 08 Festival Madrid, Spain On Sale Now

Jun 13 Provinssirock Festival Seinajoki, Finland On Sale Now

Jun 14 Hultsfred Festival Hultsfred, Sweden On Sale Now

Jun 15 Greenfield Festival Interlaken, Switzerland On Sale Now

Jun 20 Heineken Jammin Festival Venice, Italy On Sale Now

Jun 21 Linkin Park Presents Projekt Revolution 2008 @ Reitstadion Riem Munich, Germany LPU Presale (48 hrs): Mar 5 at 9am (local)

On sale: Mar 7 at 9am (local)

Jun 27 Linkin Park Presents Projekt Revolution 2008 @ Waldbuhne Berlin, Germany LPU Presale (48 hrs): Mar 5 at 9am (local)

Jun 28 Linkin Park Presents Projekt Revolution 2008 @ LTU Arena Dusseldorf, Germany LPU Presale (48 hrs): Mar 5 at 9am (local)

Jun 29 Linkin Park & Jay-Z Present Projekt Revolution 2008 @ The Bowl Milton Keynes, UK LPU Presale (48 hrs): Mar 5 at 9am (local)

Jul 12 Edgefest '08 Toronto, Canada On Sale Now

Milton Keynes is the only UK date at the moment. That's where I'm going.

Gonna be pissed if they announce another closer to London though. There's plenty of time between MK and Canada for them to do it.

No idea. But there's plenty of room between MK and toronto for more dates. That'll piss me off more than the £320 dent in my debit card if they reveal some though. Just do it all at fucking once instead of making me panic buying early.

I thought you might of meant that, but it's a Linkin Park event. Without Linkin Park it wouldn't be Projekt Revolution. It would be like Ozzfest without Ozzy, Unholy Alliance without Slayer, Gigantour without Megadeth, Download Festival without Corey Taylor showing up because he has nothing better to do.

I thought you might of meant that, but it's a Linkin Park event. Without Linkin Park it wouldn't be Projekt Revolution. It would be like Ozzfest without Ozzy, Unholy Alliance without Slayer, Gigantour without Megadeth, Download Festival without Corey Taylor showing up because he has nothing better to do.

I'm very pleased he never has anything better to do.

• 1 month later...

On the US side of Projekt Revolution, we get Chris Cornell, The Bravery, Ashes Divide, Atreyu, 10 years, Hawthorne Heights, Armor for Sleep and the Street Drum Corps. Might as well rename the second stage the Hot Topic stage. ffs.

I'm highly jealous that you Europeans get Jay-Z and Pendulum. wankers. :shifty:

Yeah, your line-up doesn't look so good so far this year.

Pendulum and Jay-Z are gonna kick it at ours.

Enter Shikari... well, providing I've had the exact perfect amount of beers, I apparently LOVE nu-raving, as evidenced by this picture. So they could rock it for us.

Wikipedia says we also have NERD. Which is odd, as they haven't been relevant for quite a while.

• 1 month later...

Some band named Innerpartysystem has been added to the bill, or so says Wiki.

Never heard of them myself.

Anyone else going to Milton Keynes?

Going up on the Saturday, booked me a couple nights in the Hilton up there. Dead classy eh?

Oh fuck you. Are you serious?

That's awesome.

To be fair though, that is the only thing your one has over ours. But it's a big thing. Shit man.

Tell you what, I'll trade you The Bravery for Busta?

Some band named Innerpartysystem has been added to the bill, or so says Wiki.

Never heard of them myself.

They are pimped by IAceI, which I'm not sure is a good thing or not (:shifty::)). I've heard one song and it is VERY GOOD.

"Don't Stop" by InnerPartySystem

The bridge/chorus (and the song in general) sounds horifically similar to something...but I can't put my finger on it...I'd do bad, bad things to the bird in the video. :shifty:

Edited by YI