AudioSurf

Bushmeister

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Christ there's a lot of cheap-ass pirates on here. The game's only about $12 and worked out at £5.91 for me using Paypal, I'm sure supporting the developers isn't too much to ask for a game this original and that cheap.

Anyway, played the demo and it grew on me once I figured out what I was supposed to be doing and the best way to be doing it. Tried "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol which is good if you're just learning as it's on an incline most of the way and is therefore pretty slow. Then you hit the chorus where the guitars kick in and all hell breaks loose. But I can see a lot of potential with trying out different songs and the different characters really do make a difference to the game unlike most games where you pick someone to play as. Definitely worth a look at least.

Christ there's a lot of cheap-ass pirates on here. The game's only about $12 and worked out at £5.91 for me using Paypal, I'm sure supporting the developers isn't too much to ask for a game this original and that cheap.

It's a habit I just can't break. Also, I have no idea what Steam is. Also, if I'd paid for it and it sucked, I'd be $12. If I find myself in the position to throw away £6 on a game I'll rarely ever play, I'll consider it.

Man, The Mars Volta really kicks the ass in this game. "Aberinkula" creates an awesome course, and I'd imagine a lot of their riffy songs would do much the same. Also, Panda Bear is great to use in the game, too. Didn't really like Fujiya and Miyagi as it got a bit too hiccuped on their songs.

But yeah, you kids need to have some accounts (because I know at least one of you who listens to stuff like Mars Volta is out there to compete with).

To add friend, just type in TheROC40K and you'll get me.

I really like this game, play at least two songs every day.

Hardest one so far has been Klaxons - Magick on elite, that was just impossible but loads of fun.

Funnest one has been The Hives - T.H.E.H.I.V.E.S. with the constant speed changing.

Oh I'm Animal666 on there if anyone wants to find me!