Goal Line Blitz

oldskool

If anyone was idle because there was nothing to do...well, actually there's still nothing to do, but the postseason just ended and we're hopefully a day or two away from the start of season 2. Log back in to get un-idle so you don't get cut or traded or whatnot.

So with all the new teams I found myself flooded with offers an am now a member of the Kharkiv Blazers in Eastern Europe AA #2 (Zeta Conference). $984 daily with 3000 signing bonus for 1yr.

I have taken ownership of a team.

The Maine Pistons (name subject to change)

http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1452

We have a progression up through the leagues planned, we are part of a franchise system for a higher team and are based in the USA leagues.

If anyone is interested in a spot on the team, send me a PM on GLB

http://goallineblitz.com/game/home.pl?user_id=18101

And if you haven't done so, create an account here!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=1810182

Edited by BiggN

I forgot to mention that everyone who had already signed up prior to the offseason got 100 bonus Flex Points; that's enough for an offensive lineman, kicker, or punter (I know, not great, but it's free!) so come back and make one.

"My DT is a level 6 DT and I'm on some shitty 0-8 European team. I'll join your team, but what do I do to get off this team? Do I just be all "lol, release me"? "

Yep, if you ask your owner nicely and say you want to play with some RL friends or whatever.. most will be nice and release you.

Send me a PM in game if you get released or if the owner comes back saying what he wants for you and maybe we can work something out.

"But no SS's, huh?"

lol, I helped you out did I not?

Have you seen the player boards? there are so many damn SS's out there and NO FS's for anywhere to be seen.

-BiggN

Edited by BiggN

Finally got on with a team, apparently I'm going to be the starting kicker for the Oakland Bulls. Their punter is 2 levels higher than me, but their current kicker is only Level 1.

So much for this season being a shoe in.

Copenhagen Barbarians L 14-20

at Bielefeld Bulldogs L 10-28

And im at 1/1 for FG's and 3/3 for PAT, Fustrating.